It's Over Nine Thousand!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#81:a4496

last night i was finishing up some glory of the raider achievements and outta no where got this achievement, anyone know why I would of gotten this?

Deleted
    You got more than 9000 achievement points.

It's a feat of strength for getting over 9000 achievement points.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Probably because over all your toons you have more than 9000 points, the armory still only shows each toon's achievements only irc.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

my best bet is that you've got some achievements, that later got removed. You lost the achievement and achievement points, but i dont think it got removed from the It's Over Nine Thousand! achievement.

i just got the same achievement and i only got 8965 points.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    You obtained over 9000 achievement points, it's a pop culture reference to an internet meme created from Dragonball Z.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2012-10-11 at 03:22 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a reference to Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta measures Goku's power level after training with King Kai

Specifically he screams "ITS OVER 9000!!!"

only 2 out of 6 people properly read what he wrote and checked his armory. amusing stuff.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I should have probably explained myself better, I understand what the achieve is for and where it comes from. What I dont get is why I got it, with only 8700 achievement points.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    only 2 out of 6 people properly read what he wrote and checked his armory. amusing stuff.
    fun thing is, he got it without getting any other achievement ... just out of nowhere bam over 9000!

well gz
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzow View Post
    Its a reference to Dragon Ball Z when Vegeta measures Goku's power level after training with King Kai

Specifically he screams "ITS OVER 9000!!!"
    Actually you only partially right. There's been around 5-6 remakes of dragonball. Which is before DBZ kai. They say it's over 8000 in the manga and 5/6 DBZ. There's only 1 DBZ that is english dubbed they say 9000. So actually tracking the manga it's 6/7 over 8000, and only 1/7 9000. Dunno, found this always strange. It's actually 8000 and not 9000.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crowdplzr View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ement#81:a4496

last night i was finishing up some glory of the raider achievements and outta no where got this achievement, anyone know why I would of gotten this?
    I think it might be a little buggy. I got the toast and it posted in guild chat when I had around 8700 points. Then it did both again when I actually hit 9010. Then it did it again randomly while zoning from Shrine to Stormwind while I had 9700.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Deleted
    Well, I transfered my Shaman from Alliance to Horde and BOM! I got It's Over Nine Thousand! Even though My ach points are 8500ish.

So i guess this one is abit buggy after Account wide achivements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Actually you only partially right. There's been around 5-6 remakes of dragonball. Which is before DBZ kai. They say it's over 8000 in the manga and 5/6 DBZ. There's only 1 DBZ that is english dubbed they say 9000. So actually tracking the manga it's 6/7 over 8000, and only 1/7 9000. Dunno, found this always strange. It's actually 8000 and not 9000.
    Absolutely correct friend, the original manga and Japanese versions were 8000, they fixed that with the Dragon Ball Z Kai remake

I see what you did here.