Demonology/Windsong/Clickable Objects

Wanted to make a quick post on the Warlock forums to let everyone know that I managed to get a tweet from Ghost Crawler today and they are looking into the wand issue (again) for demonology warlocks. He added, "Stupid wands" to his post. I think he's had about as much fun with Wands as we have, guys.

Also, he confirmed that gear-cog objects should no longer bug and cause the need for a reload to use. (Yay for our Soul Wells and feasts!) It was superbly irritating for us because back to back our tanks couldn't pick up their crystals on Feng.

Finally, he confirmed that Windsong will now work properly for all caster classes this morning on Twitter. I noticed that we have a post for Windsong, but I figured I'd mention it's fixed for all casters in case any of you have an alt.

Sorry if any of this is a repost, but I couldn't find anything about the clickable objects or any information on whether or not they are still working with Demonology/Wand issues. Mainly wanted to mention this to fellow raiding locks so that if your wand drops from the vaults, you should be able to use it with Demonology soon!
    Last edited by Femto1; 2012-10-11 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

yeah, i saw your Question, nice to see they are looking to fix that wand "feature".