Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Paragon just killed Will of the Emperors on heroic.

[17:49:45] [DREAM Paragon] has earned the achievement [Realm First! Will of the Emperor]!

Congratulations to them! Now we find out if it is world first!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for them, but it's 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Good for them, but it's 10 man.
    How does this even make a difference? 10 & 25 Man both balance out, each has their own difficulties to take into consideration. Don't bring this stupid bullshit into this topic ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    How does this even make a difference? 10 & 25 Man both balance out, each has their own difficulties to take into consideration. Don't bring this stupid bullshit into this topic ...
    It makes a difference because 10-man used to be easier and people still haven't gotten over it. Idiots will be idiots, I suppose.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

How many men it is, doesn't matter; this is a great achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    It makes a difference because 10-man used to be easier and people still haven't gotten over it. Idiots will be idiots, I suppose.
    You ripped the words out of my mouth.

Gz Paragon!
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

destroyed the field.....i mean 2nd place is nothing compared to paragon.

ppl saying lol 10man is easier...so why is the nearest 10man guild like 14th? while places 2-13 are 25man guilds?

fuck 10v25 bullshit...paragon showed the cany dominate any bracket.

paragon is like Usian Bolt....fastest man in the world. who's 2nd fastest.....yeh no-one remembers your name when your second.

gz paragon in a league of your own.

The 25-man raiders will never accept 10-man raiding because that will make them feel less like special snowflakes. They're just living in the past an have an overinflated sense of worth.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least 4 of the fights are significantly easier on 10 man. Stating the obvious truth isn't bullshit.

No doubt took exceptional play, I expect a 25 man kill soon to follow.

Big grats to all the players in this first leg of T14
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    Yea and you are the most stupid from them all. In 25-man you can stack more classes and combat resses etc etc. And if one player dies it isn't so crucial as 25-man as it is in 10-man.

I like how the race is segmented as it is. The race to World First will be spread out over 3 weeks, and I think that's awesome for them, and for us. It gives them more time away from the game and we get to watch it all unfold at a slower pace. Fun fun fun.

Yessssss! I've been waiting all week for this moment to watch all the rage flow. Let it begin. /popcorn

Grats to Paragon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    destroyed the field.....i mean 2nd place is nothing compared to paragon.

ppl saying lol 10man is easier...so why is the nearest 10man guild like 14th? while places 2-13 are 25man guilds?

fuck 10v25 bullshit...paragon showed the cany dominate any bracket.

paragon is like Usian Bolt....fastest man in the world. who's 2nd fastest.....yeh no-one remembers your name when your second.

gz paragon in a league of your own.
    because more of the top guilds are 25 man, while only a select few (Paragon) switched to 10. Most of the premiere guilds view 25 man as more "pure" raiding, with 10 being a decrease in difficulty (there's a reason most guilds went to 10 man to kill spine heroic).

At one point, there were 40 guilds that cleared normal mode on 25, and over 600 on 10 man....that says enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz to Paragon for their World First.

at least 4 of the fights are significantly easier on 10 man. Stating the obvious truth isn't bullshit.
    We've not even seen the whole raiding Tier yet and you're assuming 10 Man is easier? Get off these forums ....

That explains why no 10-man guild other than them is more than 2/6 heroic. Yep. Obvious Truth.

The obvious truth is that 10-man is harder since only one guild in the world has managed to beat more than 2 heroic fights. That's what the evidence supports.

But you haven't even attempted ANY heroic fight yet, so obviously you know what you're talking about.
    Humans are the only species on the planet smart enough to be this stupid.