Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It matters that it is 10 man because, when Paragon was a 25 man raiding guild, they stated that 10 man wasn't a part of the race, so....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    because more of the top guilds are 25 man, while only a select few (Paragon) switched to 10. Most of the premiere guilds view 25 man as more "pure" raiding, with 10 being a decrease in difficulty (there's a reason most guilds went to 10 man to kill spine heroic).

At one point, there were 40 guilds that cleared normal mode on 25, and over 600 on 10 man....that says enough.
    That just says there's more people playing 10 than 25. Nothing with the difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Graz to them. And once again, they have shown, that they are the best.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    at least 4 of the fights are significantly easier on 10 man. Stating the obvious truth isn't bullshit.
    Ah so you've done them in both modes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    We've not even seen the whole raiding Tier yet and you're assuming 10 Man is easier? Get off these forums ....
    Pretty sure we're talking about Vault and nothing else, there's the door.

Deleted
    They got 6/6 hc first i don't care about 10/25 raiding just who got it first

Deleted
    Still 10 bosses to go, the race is far from over yet

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    It makes a difference because 10-man used to be easier and people still haven't gotten over it. Idiots will be idiots, I suppose.
    When did 10 man stop being easier? oh wait when paragon went 10 man....huge coincidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That just says there's more people playing 10 than 25. Nothing with the difficulty.
    10x the amount? not a chance. why do you think more guilds are 10 now? lowered overall difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ituhippi View Post
    Ah so you've done them in both modes.
    Yeah just look at his armory profile.. He has 6/6 on both 10 heroic and 25 heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    That explains why no 10-man guild other than them is more than 2/6 heroic. Yep. Obvious Truth.

The obvious truth is that 10-man is harder since only one guild in the world has managed to beat more than 2 heroic fights. That's what the evidence supports.

But you haven't even attempted ANY heroic fight yet, so obviously you know what you're talking about.
    i spent the entirety of tuesday doing heroic stone guard...thanks tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    That explains why no 10-man guild other than them is more than 2/6 heroic. Yep. Obvious Truth.

The obvious truth is that 10-man is harder since only one guild in the world has managed to beat more than 2 heroic fights. That's what the evidence supports.

But you haven't even attempted ANY heroic fight yet, so obviously you know what you're talking about.
    Or they are the only 10 man that has put as much time as the 25s are putting in. Honestly I dont even have a clue who are 10 man guilds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    Yeah just look at his armory profile.. He has 6/6 on both 10 heroic and 25 heroic
    10 man and 25 man attempts on 2 of the bosess. not sure how clearing heroic already has anything to do with the fights being different difficulties.

Gratz to them, let it be written in the wow history books, greatest guild eva! Dominated the 25 man scene and first for a 10man raiding guild to ever come first in a tier.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think the 10 vs 25 man arguement is a tad silly. a kill is a kill regardless of how many people it takes. peoples opinions that 10s are easier than 25s are just that, opinions. its heroic and therefore i think they deserve world first.

my opinion however

10 man and 25 man attempts on 2 of the bosess. not sure how clearing heroic already has anything to do with the fights being different difficulties.
    Because you said "at least 4 of the fights are significantly easier on 10 man" implying that you've done at least 4/6 on both modes.
    And if 10 man was as easy as you claim it to be you'd have powered through the whole instance by now.

Gratz Paragon

Let's see if BL finally get's their deserved first kill of a final boss as well. And Method will be 2nd, as always.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure we're talking about Vault and nothing else, there's the door.
    You didn't even clear the relevant content of T11 (the hard content of Cata) and haven't even seen a heroic of the new tier. Please stop talking and making yourself seem stupid. Go back to T13 where they handed you 8/8.
    [P] [85:Manintty-Sha]: like your pretty much a tank god

I used to be good at this game
    Washed up Top 20 US player

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown User View Post
    Because you said "at least 4 of the fights are significantly easier on 10 man" implying that you've done at least 4/6 on both modes.
    And if 10 man was as easy as you claim it to be you'd have powered through the whole instance by now.
    there's this amazing thing called video evidence and statistics. Look at the difference in mechanics.

When did I saw it was easy? I said 25 man raiding is more difficult than 10 man raiding, thats it. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    10x the amount? not a chance. why do you think more guilds are 10 now? lowered overall difficulty.
    or its because its just easier to get 10 people together rather than 25? just a thought