Thread: Alani

Alani

Here is a link to my post on the blizzard forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...3419?page=1#13

I killed alani and couldnt loot the corpse

yes i farmed 10 shards and used the sky crystal
    Basically im just making this post to say maybe you should wait to find out whats going on with my ticket before using your sky crystal

I think you should just relax, if all you said is correct then a gm will sort it out. This exact same thing happened to me with aeonaxx a month after catas release. I found aeonaxx, killed him, then his corpse despawned. A gm gave me the loot. They arent out to get you.

I will lose the last shread of respect I have for Blizzard's customer service if they give you a canned response about not being able to help with quests or some other nonsense.

I've been killing stuff on a casual basis while doing dailies in the Vale for almost 2 weeks, and I have one shard. Collecting 10 is A LOT of work, and having some bug rob you of the mount...just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    I think you should just relax, if all you said is correct then a gm will sort it out. This exact same thing happened to me with aeonaxx a month after catas release. I found aeonaxx, killed him, then his corpse despawned. A gm gave me the loot. They arent out to get you.
    i posted this as a warning my good man thats what the last line of my post says

Quote Originally Posted by Hippodotimus View Post
    i posted this as a warning my good man thats what the last line of my post says
    Agreed, thanks for that. Im just saying something like this can stress people out lol.

yeah better then 1 stressed then 20 though. Hell yes I am stressed over this it was brutal farming those i got 3 boe world epics in the last day while getting 1 shard if thats how low the drop rates show you.[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 03:42 PM ----------
    Last edited by Hippodotimus; 2012-10-11 at 08:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    happened to me, so frustrating if im not online and they give some generic responce and mark it as resolved (-_-)

10+ Year Old Account
    It happens with rares I kill sometimes. It happens with any mob. All you have to do is relog and you'll be able to loot the corpse. I camp Scritch for the peace pipe he drops and I ALWAYS have to relog.

There's no hurry, you can't "learn" the mount unless you're exalted with the August Celestials anyway. No hurry that is, unless you're already exalted with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    There's no hurry, you can't "learn" the mount unless you're exalted with the August Celestials anyway. No hurry that is, unless you're already exalted with them.
    While I have no idea what you're talking about, I do know that you can also learn wind serpent flying from becoming exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PANDA EXPRESS View Post
    While I have no idea what you're talking about, I do know that you can also learn wind serpent flying from becoming exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpents.
    Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent, which is what Alani drops, requires Exalted with August Celestials in addition to Cloud Serpent Riding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Runecapeman View Post
    It happens with rares I kill sometimes. It happens with any mob. All you have to do is relog and you'll be able to loot the corpse. I camp Scritch for the peace pipe he drops and I ALWAYS have to relog.
    The thing is, it shouldn't be like this. You should be able to loot it regardless of relogging or not.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by PANDA EXPRESS View Post
    For this particular mount you have to be exalted with OotCS and August Celestials.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I did relog and that didnt fix it and I dont care if im not exalted yet with the august celestials I killed thousands of mobs for a week everyday I want in my inventory

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I got that mount the 4th day of release in my realm, after around 30 hours of farming tricksters and it was a PAIN (also I got some harmonies and boe's and stuff), but yeah, I had the same issue, what I did was lure a goat near where Alani died and I was able to loot it with AoE loot, I almost got a heart attack, QQ.
    And also, after I talked to a gm from a totally separated issue, I told her about this problem and she said: "I'm sure we would have done something about it, if everything u say it's true (regarding about the mount).
    So... keep patience I'm sure u'll get your mount.
    PS: yep, my english sux.

19 hours left on the ticket this is brutal waiting for this answer

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 06:29 PM ----------

they gave me the sky crystal back so after killing her again i got the mount and now can move my hand away from the delete wow and start hate hate hating it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDoljDT9ZDo
    Last edited by Hippodotimus; 2012-10-14 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippodotimus View Post
    19 hours left on the ticket this is brutal waiting for this answer

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 06:29 PM ----------

they gave me the sky crystal back so after killing her again i got the mount and now can move my hand away from the delete wow and start hate hate hating it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDoljDT9ZDo
    hahaha grats!

Yeah after seeing that you killed it, I knew you'd get it back. They can check to see that you did in fact kill it, so there was never any doubt. Now of course people that have used the crystal and had another person swoop in and tag it. I don't know if they've gotten it back.