Deleted

monk dd reforge tool

hi,

i am searching a reforge tool / addon which is working correctly with monk dds

-before mop, i always used wow reforge but it seems that it dont work with monks ( at least for now )
    -then i found "mr robot" but this tool is reforging against the stat priority -.^

Can anyone tell me a valuable tool / addon ?

MFg

Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    hi,

i am searching a reforge tool / addon which is working correctly with monk dds

-before mop, i always used wow reforge but it seems that it dont work with monks ( at least for now )
    -then i found "mr robot" but this tool is reforging against the stat priority -.^

Can anyone tell me a valuable tool / addon ?

MFg
    Have you tried reforge lite? it lets you put in custom weights and gives you an in game list of what needs to be reforged. Works well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zene View Post
    Have you tried reforge lite? it lets you put in custom weights and gives you an in game list of what needs to be reforged. Works well.
    Going to add that tonight as I want to reforge without it considering my gemming choices.

Mr Robot works as you can easily change the stat caps. If you want the Exp hard cap just increase the stat weight after soft cap to 85 and that should do it. Other than that I'm not sure how Mr Robot is reforging against stat prioritys? Always does Hit/Exp cap > Haste > Crit > Mastery for me.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Going to add that tonight as I want to reforge without it considering my gemming choices.

Mr Robot works as you can easily change the stat caps. If you want the Exp hard cap just increase the stat weight after soft cap to 85 and that should do it. Other than that I'm not sure how Mr Robot is reforging against stat prioritys? Always does Hit/Exp cap > Haste > Crit > Mastery for me.
    It just recently updated it's stat priority to match what is currently being used by the community (Hit/Exp > Haste > Crit > Mastery; before had crit over haste). Anyway I'm trying to start working on Rawr's WW and BrM modules but that could take a while (especially since I started a new job IRL and raiding schedual). But I'm hoping to not take too long.