Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What do you think of the dailies now?

So, I get the purpose that dailies serve. That's fine. However I just got access to the Golden Lotus Honored hub and... ugh.

Tillers - The Hozen area is a bit obnoxious, but the rest is entertaining, and they aren't difficult
    Anglers - Probably my favorite
    Klaxxi - Entertaining, and the Enhancement/Augmentations are entertaining
    Cloud Serpent - Mostly fun, but the bandaging one is a bit annoying
    Golden Lotus - SCREW. THOSE. I literally dread doing GL dailies, due to the number of "Kill X Mobs" involved. Low rep return, high time spent. The new area I got access to, I literally spent almost an hour on simply because of the poor spawn rate of spiders and runestones.

I understand that dailies are sort of like chores. You do them as part of routine, and they aren't necessarily going to be OMG YAY fun. However, I think it's poor design when a player literally skips a part of optional content because it is eye gougingly not fun.

Deleted
    I didn't think they could ever make something more enjoyable than the Molten Front but these dailies are the most fun I've ever had. Thanks Blizzard!

I've liked my first few days of them so far. The Klaxxi are my favorite, they're soooo cool and I always look forward to seeing a new quest and any more lore about them.

I am casual as fuck and don't even raid and don't really even need to do the dailies if I don't want to. I just do them because I want to.

I really enjoy doing the dailies, but it's just a bit too much to do them all on one day. Currently I'm doing about 50% one day, and the others the other day. But still very good job, Blizz!

I like the Tillers the most. It's a nice change from typical WoW dailies dealing with some invasion. It's very different every day, they're very easy, and I like the individual reputations. It's the best daily hub in all of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I understand that dailies are sort of like chores. You do them as part of routine, and they aren't necessarily going to be OMG YAY fun. However, I think it's poor design when a player literally skips a part of optional content because it is eye gougingly not fun.
    The thing is that it is eye gougingly not fun FOR YOU. The best part about content being optional is that it doesn't have to appeal to everybody. If it's not something you enjoy then just don't do it. Everyone has different opinions, for example I MUCH prefer the GL dailies to the Klaxxi ones.

Deleted
    Are you guys sarcastic too? I can't tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Tillers - The Hozen area is a bit obnoxious, but the rest is entertaining, and they aren't difficult. Agree, But he hozen models still entertain me at least
    Anglers - Probably my favorite I've done these once. They seem fun, but not yet worth my time.
    Klaxxi - Entertaining, and the Enhancement/Augmentations are entertaining Really like the story for these, and can't wait for the Heart of Fear raid.
    Cloud Serpent - Mostly fun, but the bandaging one is a bit annoying Haven't touched these, and don't plan to till much later. Not remotely interested in vomit inducing movements
    Golden Lotus - SCREW. THOSE. I literally dread doing GL dailies, due to the number of "Kill X Mobs" involved. Low rep return, high time spent. The new area I got access to, I literally spent almost an hour on simply because of the poor spawn rate of spiders and runestones. Again, I really like the story involved with these. Read your quest text and actually understand what you are doing. Its not just so inane hurdle you have to climb. You are proving yourself to the shado-pan and the celestials that you are actually here to help.
    Celestials - I literally just realized that I got sidetracked and didn't do my celestial daily yesterday...and I have only done them once before. and they were nothing special. But I am still unsure where they are leading.

Shado-Pan - I really like these guys. Their quests are fun so far, but to make them more interesting, and maybe somewhat less of a grind, look through the achievements for them and start shooting for them. Know your Role is gonna be a bitch(solo).

I like dailies though. I've always liked dailies. And I will probably continue to like dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped doing them after a few days.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Lotus dailies SUCK. The others aren't so bad, though I wish there weren't so many.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, I really like the story involved with these. Read your quest text and actually understand what you are doing. Its not just so inane hurdle you have to climb. You are proving yourself to the shado-pan and the celestials that you are actually here to help.
    The quest text doesn't change for the same quests. I'm not sure why reading it again makes a difference.

My issue with the GL dailies is that they're extremely repetitive, and even if the 'reason' for the quest is fun, the quest is boring. Doing 5-7 "Kill 10-15 guys" or "Collect 10-15 relics" in one hub is.. annoying. Obviously there's potential, since almost all the other reps have some entertaining factor involved.

Deleted
    Golden Lotus and the one Shado-pan hub Blackguard (inland towlong in any case) are god damn terrible, golden lotus due to the huge amount of time it takes and the shado-pan hub because it's just a stupid amount of npcs to kill and they take so damn long + bad experience from the retarded charging panda pulling mobs repeatedly keeping me in combat for about 12 minutes before I managed to get away.

10+ Year Old Account
    All dailies suck, and they will always suck, I hate dailies. The end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im glad blizz put in so many dailies
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tillers: Ok, a bit boring perhaps.
    Anglers: Haven't started yet with them..
    Klaxxi: Love these, the buffs makes them super quick and fun.
    Golden Lotus: Too many, slow and for me they are usually the same..
    Cloud serpent: Meh, not a fan.
    The daily in kun'lai from the grummle, I hate it. Stopped doing it after the first time XD

Shado-pan and august celestials i haven't unlocked yet, so have no idea.

Poking the klaxxi is fun, they have some really interesting "annoyed" speeces. And i like their voice acting.
    Just wish female pandarens would stop greeting me, they annoy the hell out of me "gleeetings". >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Tillers: The hozen who pants my toon actually amuse me.
    Klaxxi: Lot of low droprate/respawn quests, get irritating but the Enh/Augs make them a breeze.
    GL: Can go to fucking hell. I just hit revered. Nothing more I want from them other than mounts and mounts can wait, so fuck them. Not doing those dailies for a while.
    Cloud Serpent: They're alright, nice and fast. But now I'm done and will never see them again. Disappointed that I somehow never had to race.
    Anglers: Great when you get the Punch a Shark in the Face quest. Not so great when its all tedious fishing quests.
    Shado-Pan: Just picked them up, will do them later tonight.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading it again would be dumb I agree with you. But remember what we are fighting for(gravity if you can believe the cinematic), We are fighting to hold back the Mogu and the Mantid threat from entering one of Pandaria's most sacred places. And we are not just up against some small rogue group of either of the factions.

Go take a look on the other side of the Gate of the Setting Sun. There is literally an army of Mantid at the gates, and hundreds of swarmers flying over the wall. You're telling me that with on day of butchering you can quell that threat?

I'll admit we are looking at this entirely differently. Me through more of a story perspective(Fighting an Army of Bugs) and you through more of a Job perspective(Pest Control Dude).

But hey I am enjoying myself :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    Im glad blizz put in so many dailies
    I don't mind the number. I do mind the fact that I feel obligated to do them all.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Anglers are the only ones i enjoy, the rest are an absolute choir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I don't mind the number. I do mind the fact that I feel obligated to do them all.
    You mind the fact that you have a good work ethic and want to do anything and everything to make yourself better?