Type of pvp build im trying... working well

Using Unbound Will STOP AN READ It is 20% If my hp but that's the same as two blood fears (who takes that in pvp anyway? if it's dispelled/trinket'd for some reason you have no cc). Anyway using this instead of a PvP Trinket allows me to gain an extra 1.2k pvp power.

The 20% ain't anywhere near as bad as people think trust me with the healing locks have now it's retarded how little i notice it. Anyone else wiling to give it a go and tell me there thoughts?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsoul/advanced

Edit: Like a spastic i said unending resolver instead of unbound will ¬_¬
    Last edited by Wannabetank; 2012-10-11 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank View Post
    Using unending resolve STOP AN READ It is 20% If my hp but that's the same as two blood fears (who takes that in pvp anyway? if it's dispelled/trinket'd for some reason you have no cc). Anyway using this instead of a PvP Trinket allows me to gain an extra 1.2k pvp power.

The 20% ain't anywhere near as bad as people think trust me with the healing locks have now it's retarded how little i notice it. Anyone else wiling to give it a go and tell me there thoughts?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsoul/advanced
    a) The spell is called Unbound will
    b) Lots of people use blood fear because of it's insane offensive uses (Especially in 2s)
    c) Unbound Will and Blood Fear can both be used but are situational and comp dependant

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what?
    I think you mean unbound will and secondly, most good warlocks take it over blood fear since an extra trinket on a 1min cooldown is pretty op, even if it costs 20% of our hp.
    Also blood fear is a joke, a proper lock knows how to land his casted fears and doesn't need to rely on an instant version of it, also, 10sec cooldown makes it impossible to chain fear which is crucial for us warlocks.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2012-10-11 at 05:03 PM.