Poll: Whos gonna win the VP debate tonight

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Did you watch Ryan at the RNC? Even FOX News couldn't ignore it.
    Yeah, he's unbelievable.

I don't see Romney coming out any better after this debate tonight. Ryan isn't very exciting, lies all the time and is a very inexperienced debater. Biden is going to wipe the floor with him.

Quote Originally Posted by oblivionx View Post
    Ryan has a degree in economics.

Biden has a degree in plagiarizing and getting caught.
    And yet he feels tax cuts, by themselves, are revenue neutral. I can see he learned a lot in college.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only real poll answer here is "the viewers" because of how hard they'll be laughing at both VP candidates.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

And yet he feels tax cuts, by themselves, are revenue neutral. I can see he learned a lot in college.
    Because the government is trying to maximize revenues, right?

Wrong. The govt. should be trying to maximize GDP growth.

If only conservatives would drop their crazy ideological positions. Take all marriage (both gay and straight) and abortion out of the government. No more funding, no more benefits. Send them back to the religious organizations where they belong. If this was the case, there wouldn't be democrats.

Ryan will win

While Biden does occasionally make some bone-headed statement, he is a great debator and will perform better than many think. However, Ryan is also a great debator and very well spoken. Right now economy is the biggest issue. There is noone better than explaining what needs to be done for the economy than Ryan. Therefore, I think Ryan will emerge victorious.

If the tax cuts create job growth and increase GDP they are.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Deleted
    Most Europeans have liberal biased news that says bad things about Republicans and glowing things about Demoncrats.

Informed? I guess that depends on what your definition of "informed" is.
    Indeed. I think the Daily show has something to do with it too.

Even with a far left moderator ryan will still win, biden doesnt know how to talk without gaffing, and biden wont even know where to start defending the lies of the liberal regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihsnek View Post
    Because the government is trying to maximize revenues, right?

Wrong. The govt. should be trying to maximize GDP growth.
    There's this whole "debt situation" going on. Otherwise pumping up GDP can be accomplished by massive spending. Case In Point: WW2.

Paul Ryan is a flip-floping compulsive liar, of course he will win, he'll just lie about everything.

Did you watch Ryan at the RNC? Even FOX News couldn't ignore it.
    Nope, I didn't watch either of the national conventions. But, I'll go look this up now, I'm interested :P

If the tax cuts create job growth and increase GDP they are.
    Large tax cuts on the top earning individuals doesn't create jobs. This is ECON 101, which by me taking by the way, has bestowed me with a firmer grasp of economics than Paul Ryan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Nope, I didn't watch either of the national conventions. But, I'll go look this up now, I'm interested :P
    His acceptance speech.

Quote Originally Posted by tseven View Post
    Indeed. I think the Daily show has something to do with it too.
    Yah, people haven't caught on that 4 years into the ascendance of emperor and godking obama that the daily show is basically still an attack piece on the republicans with John Stewart doing his pretend head exploding followed by "whhhhhhaaaaaaaattttt"? over only republicans. It's velvet gloves on any democrat criticism they include to make people think they are "pretending" to be non-partisan.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Perhaps so, but you wouldn't know it from reading these boards
    This is Internet. Everything's shit here.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Yah, people haven't caught on that 4 years into the ascendance of emperor and godking obama that the daily show is basically still an attack piece on the republicans with John Stewart doing his pretend head exploding followed by "whhhhhhaaaaaaaattttt"? over only republicans. It's velvet gloves on any democrat criticism they include to make people think they are "pretending" to be non-partisan.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
    Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is often constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.
    DAMN THOSE SMART PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Biden is an extremely smart debater. He relates very well to the middle class. This won't be a cakewalk for Ryan in the least bit. Debates are not about numbers you spout off, they are about the appearance that you make.
    Extremely smart debater?! He beat Palin 4 years ago, but who couldn't beat Palin?

I'm looking forward to Biden defending Obama by saying something along these lines and I am quoting Biden from an interview with the NY Observer "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy." Does Biden think other African-Americans are unclean, inarticulate, dark and ugly?

Anyway, Biden said this when he was being interviewed by a magazine who is friendly to Democrats. I can only imagine what kind of screwed up thing he will say tonight under pressure....and he certainly doesn't have much in the way of accomplishments by the administration to pat himself on the back about unless you think running the federal deficit up $8 trillion in 3 1/2 years, allowing one of our ambassadors to be executed or generally worsening our relationships around the world as some sort of accomplishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any other voters who despise Obama and Romney equally?

A part of me wants to see Romney win so I can see all the liberal tears online and on msnbc. Another part of me wants Obama to win so his diehard supporters have more time to realize he's a sad excuse for a president. They'll probably blame congress anyways, even for things Obama messes up himself (civil liberties, foreign policy, economics).

That being said, I like Paul Ryan (and Biden) as a person, but not a politician. I think he'll win.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

It's wit when it's funny to most, it's not wit when it's only that to some.

So it's not even satire, it's just leftwing propaganda disguised as satire.

It's wit when it's funny to most, it's not wit when it's only that to some.

So it's not even satire, it's just leftwing propaganda disguised as satire.
    Oh brother.

Yes, because The Daily Show has never made fun of Biden (chains anyone) or Obama (those were attacks linked to a video or even the debate two weeks ago).