Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    From what I can tell there's really nothing special about that comp aside from all the battle rez. No Bloodlust. It's mainly just their mains they rolled in there with.
    All the rezzes, riiiiight. You do know you only get 1 on 10 man right? Besides bloodlust isn't needed on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    Just as I said, you don't have a clue. A hunter is totally shit on this fight, and druids are stacked because of Heart of the Wild Bomb dmg, which just makes like 2 MILLION DPS with hurricane on 8+ adds... So what they basically did was cc the ragers until there where enough of them, and then just hurricane them away with the sparks that spawn after they die. Takes like 1 druid and 15sek in HOTW to do 20mil damage...
    and everyone who thinks that symbiosis on the warlocks does anything meaningfull, it does not, it's a crappy hot with no real benefit except for DPS loss to the locks... As for that matter, a boomkin can easily heal 80k hps without going out of mana if its needed, but for burst healing you still need "real" healers.

but we'll have to wait for the kill video apparently to shut down all your crappy speculations
    If I were you, I would check your tone a bit when you don't have any facts available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandacally View Post
    Just as I said, you don't have a clue. A hunter is totally shit on this fight, and druids are stacked because of Heart of the Wild Bomb dmg, which just makes like 2 MILLION DPS with hurricane on 8+ adds... So what they basically did was cc the ragers until there where enough of them, and then just hurricane them away with the sparks that spawn after they die. Takes like 1 druid and 15sek in HOTW to do 20mil damage...
    and everyone who thinks that symbiosis on the warlocks does anything meaningfull, it does not, it's a crappy hot with no real benefit except for DPS loss to the locks... As for that matter, a boomkin can easily heal 80k hps without going out of mana if its needed, but for burst healing you still need "real" healers.

but we'll have to wait for the kill video apparently to shut down all your crappy speculations
    When reading this all I can think of is this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY

You are exagerating so much its not even funny.

Will showing you a few Druid HOTW dps parses contribute substantially to the discussion of forum trolls and casuals who have no clue? probably not, but when I'm at home from work I'll generate some dps logs from druid on dolls and link them, but then don't troll me if you see 1 million dps in the logs, because it is the sad truth...

edit: and for all of you who think these numbers are exaggerated... at start of MoP I wouldn't want it to believe myself, but its the sad truth and can be repeatetly pulled of, even on dolls.
    Class stacking has always and will always have one single persuit, which is somehow use broken abilitys to mitigate all damage/certain mechanics completely OR pull of DPS which other classes can not. It's definetly not because of CC or utility any classes can bring, because nowadays every classes basically has a rout, stun, silence and interrupt.
    Last edited by Pandacally; 2012-10-12 at 09:30 AM.