Thread: Coren Direbrew

Coren Direbrew

Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster, this thing is a lie. I've been running for hours all day every day since brewfest started and I've yet to even see this thing drop, anyone else had this happen? lol.
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-10-11 at 06:21 PM.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

it was the first thing that i saw drop :/

I've ran it many times on my Monk, well over 20 per day, and we've only seen Stamina Trinkets & Healing Trinkets. I think we saw the Wrist-Watch once also, but I've not seen the coaster.

Deleted
    seen the coaster but lost the roll. As a Paladin i don´t really care as it suck

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster, this thing is a lie. I've been running for hours all day every day since brewfest started and I've yet to even see this thing drop, anyone else had this happen? lol.
    had it drop four times for myself.
    tank won it all four times.
    /wrists

pickled egg three times in a row.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Was the first drop i got, now have full set of drops for each spec on my monk lol

I've even got the damn tank trinkets while qued as a dps, had the watch drop 3 times in a row, then the stam trinket another 5 times, then the egg, then the other stam trinket.

/wrists
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Got it on my first run at lvl 89. Never been so lucky

Got it for offspec. I did, however, see a bad hunter ninja the Stamina trinket. And last night I got BOTH the ram and the kodo in a single bag O_O

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post

I ran it for the first time today...and that dropped, and I won it. 1.4% drop rate on that bad boy.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to some and condolences to others. On other news: Locked.