Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
30
31
... LastLast
  1. #561
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,855
    Does anyone know if items from the Packs will actually become sellable once the 1-2 day time period wears off? It's kinda shitty that they have this because I don't remember seeing that would be the case at all. Just them stating you can sell things from the packs. I don't like that some things I want to sell will already be devalued because they wanted to have more time to make their profit. Already an example of them putting everything before the customer, which is a shitty mentality for a business.

    Additionally, what if I used an item (like the glowy eyes), but I want to sell it when the time comes up. Will it automatically bind b/c I clicked on it once? These are things they didn't even explain to us beforehand.

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Does anyone know if items from the Packs will actually become sellable once the 1-2 day time period wears off?
    If you've ever clicked on a link someone else posted of an item from a Cartel Pack, you'll see that they come up as Bind on Equip. I assume that this means you'll be able to do whatever you want with it once the 36 hour lockout is over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Additionally, what if I used an item (like the glowy eyes), but I want to sell it when the time comes up. Will it automatically bind b/c I clicked on it once? These are things they didn't even explain to us beforehand.
    This I'm not sure about. It's not something that actually equips, but since you've used it, it could be bound to you now. Just going to have to wait and see on that one.

  3. #563
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    *snip*
    Thanks. I figured that on both counts, but we will have to wait and see. I would prefer that things like that are communicated, but I know who I am dealing with so I guess I should've known better.

  4. #564
    Yea they said items in the packs are sell able after the cooldown. It caused a big hullabaloo awhile back because people were afraid it would screw-up the economy.

  5. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea they said items in the packs are sell able after the cooldown. It caused a big hullabaloo awhile back because people were afraid it would screw-up the economy.
    Seems to me like this would be the only thing to spend credits on. With the cash shop too, doesn't seem like there are many credit sinks in game anymore besides the GTN sales %.

  6. #566
    I got a months pre paid time in just to get my cartel coins. I have 1800 of them now, not sure what to do with them really.

    Playing this after such a long layoff is sort of refreshing. Quite a few things I like about the game (and conversely, quite a few things I dislike about it).

  7. #567
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I got a months pre paid time in just to get my cartel coins. I have 1800 of them now, not sure what to do with them really.
    Crime Lord's Cartel Pack.

  8. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Crime Lord's Cartel Pack.
    Are they a grab bag of sorts? Might as well get them I suppose, nothing else to spend my coins on.

  9. #569
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Are they a grab bag of sorts? Might as well get them I suppose, nothing else to spend my coins on.
    Yeah, the Crime Lord ones cost double, but you get double and higher chances at things. They have mounts, pets, boosts, cosmetic outfits, weapons, etc. since I'm either subbing or not playing, it was the best use of my money. And everything can be sold on the GTN after a couple of days.

  10. #570
    I was thinking about trying SWToR but is really true you must buy more action bars if you want have more than two?? If yes thats just ridiculous

  11. #571
    I just can not support a game designer that sinks this low.

    Even long term fanboys are laughing at whats going on at Bioware atm. PPL just can't believe the stupidness that is going on.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 11:24 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I was thinking about trying SWToR but is really true you must buy more action bars if you want have more than two?? If yes thats just ridiculous
    Not only do you have to buy more action bars as F2P player. Even if you ALREADY bougth the game AND subbed for it - you only get two action bars. The greed and stupidness just goes to show how ppl currently in charge of Bioware have ZERO idea about the value of gameplay.

  12. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by duster2 View Post
    I just can not support a game designer that sinks this low.

    Even long term fanboys are laughing at whats going on at Bioware atm. PPL just can't believe the stupidness that is going on.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 11:24 PM ----------



    Not only do you have to buy more action bars as F2P player. Even if you ALREADY bougth the game AND subbed for it - you only get two action bars. The greed and stupidness just goes to show how ppl currently in charge of Bioware have ZERO idea about the value of gameplay.
    Lol, I was checking SWTo|R at beta and If i remeber right there alot of skills for each class.
    How the hell Im supossed to play without bars?

  13. #573
    Do you need to have a subscription to post in their forums?

  14. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Do you need to have a subscription to post in their forums?
    I managed to post as a returning player without a sub. But as soon as they saw my point of view as beeing harmfull to their "2 action bars" idea... they locked me off. Ofc - other more positive returning players that are saying how awsome the new ingame store is is are allowed to post.

    I dont think ppl realise yet how far from the original game and the original crew SWTOR has gone. And NOT in the right direction.

    I dare for ppl to watch last few episodes of The Republic (111 and 113 specially ) to see that even die hard fans are just ... dumbfounded in how stupid ... how naive... how greedy and how UNPROFESSIONAL this new crew of devs really is.


    http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game...ing-f2p-model/

    http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game...w/tap-dat-axe/

    For a short and best version - watch the second link from min 17:00 and onward and you get the point...
    Last edited by duster2; 2012-11-16 at 11:58 PM.

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Lol, I was checking SWTo|R at beta and If i remeber right there alot of skills for each class.
    How the hell Im supossed to play without bars?
    Its easily playable with 2 bars, you dont use all the skills you are given depending on advanced class and spec.

    Yeah you'll lose out on a hotbar for things like your buffs, quick travel and stuff probably, but for combat skills 2 bars is enough.

    Not only do you have to buy more action bars as F2P player. Even if you ALREADY bougth the game AND subbed for it - you only get two action bars
    If you brought it and are subbed you get 6, or do you mean brought, subbed and then cancelled.....if you cancelled why do you think you are entitled to anything? you chose not to pay for it to play, and now you can play for free your expecting all the same stuff as before? either stop being tight and pay the $15 or just accept you can play it for free with limitations, or just dont play it.

  16. #576
    Dreadlord OGXanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Nerdy South
    Posts
    832
    so maybe I'm blind but when I look for the option in the cartel market to buy things at account level it's not showing up, just the single use character ones. A little help here?

  17. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    so maybe I'm blind but when I look for the option in the cartel market to buy things at account level it's not showing up, just the single use character ones. A little help here?
    Depends on the perk. When you mouse over something, a detailed description will appear on the right side of the window. If there are 2 icons, one of a single person and another of 3 people, that means you can buy it for either just one character or your entire account.

  18. #578
    Dreadlord OGXanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Nerdy South
    Posts
    832
    yeah i figured as much as that but it only shows one item for purchase at all when you tell it to show item or try and purchase it.

  19. #579
    Brewmaster Perkunas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kazakhstan
    Posts
    1,350
    Bloody hell... Bastion is down again and I just finished my last quest on my Knight. I hope it doesn't get rolled back because that quest was quite a pain in the ass.
    Don't blame the casuals for making Warcraft worse. It's the unskilled masses who refuse to improve themselves and Blizzard who has decided to bribe these folks with an endless shower of purples that should draw the ire of both casual and hardcore alike. It was never about "seeing the content" for these people it's always been about the gear and their sense of entitlement.

  20. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    Bloody hell... Bastion is down again and I just finished my last quest on my Knight. I hope it doesn't get rolled back because that quest was quite a pain in the ass.
    Did you do the free set of gear for t7 puzzle? I didn't. Wish it got rolled back so I could.
    Lv30 (Warframe) - Volt - Grakata - Lex Prime - Dragon Nikana -
    Lv40 (Firefall) - Dragonfly - Biotech - Mammoth - Arsenal - Nighthawk - Raptor - Recon - Tigerclaw - Electron -
    Lv60 (Neverwinter) - Rogue - Fighter - Wizard - Guardian - Cleric -

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •