Thread: Windsong

10+ Year Old Account

Windsong

Have they fixed this enchant yet? I'm getting tired of constantly searching before raids just to see if I need to swap weapon enchants...again. Thanks ahead of time for any information.

What do you mean fixed? You mean when it had a really low proc chance for casters? I cant tell you for sure but on my shaman healer its proccing about 10 times as much as it used to

It wasn't a low proc for casters at all. It was a low proc for dot casters. The reason was that it did not proc on periodic damage. This meant it was bad for affliction locks and spriests and any other dot user.

I do believe that it was fixed this tuesday however.
    The days of the carrot on a stick mindset are over. 'You want it? It's right there. Just go get it' Has changed to 'Here, Don't eat it all at once, Aw hell, What do I care?'

Quote Originally Posted by Vanamman View Post
    It wasn't a low proc for casters at all. It was a low proc for dot casters. The reason was that it did not proc on periodic damage. This meant it was bad for affliction locks and spriests and any other dot user.

I do believe that it was fixed this tuesday however.
    well idk how the proc used to be for other casters, i was just saying that as a healer its proccing a lot more often that it used to where as i used to not get a single proc during a dungeon, im now getting procs off every fight so yea, i agree, i think it has been fixed