Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

32 year old mother has sex with 2 teenage boys. No prison time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

I don't understand how the hell this happens. Why do these female rapists almost never get prison time or, if they do, it's a slap on the wrist compared to a man? Shouldn't that strike everyone in the world as being complete bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

I don't understand how the hell this happens. Why do these female rapists almost never get prison time or, if they do, it's a slap on the wrist compared to a man? Shouldn't that strike everyone in the world as being complete bullshit?
    It's the gender double-standard, Laize. It's only sick when older men sleep with teenage girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, she got away without any negative repercussion.

"She must also sign the Sex Offenders’ Register for ten years"
    And that whole, her face and activities have been smeared on international news sources.... think she'll ever get employed again?

In the grand scheme of things, 5 years down the road it would have probably been better for her to have had 2 years jail time over it.

Deleted
    She should get some kind of punishment for having sex with the 15 year old boy. Sex with the 17 year old one is legal (here I think). Sharing the drugs could cause some problems as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmas View Post
    Lucky bastards!
    Have you seen the picture of her?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmas View Post
    Lucky bastards!
    I'm sorry, but they aren't lucky. I refuse to believe that. This woman is just encouraging young people to have sex with young people when they grow up, possibly, and that will send them to jail for doing so, I think.

Also, I don't understand why she didn't went to jail or anything, since having sex with minors is a crime, right?

Double standards for the win.

Deleted
    Anything you read in The Daily Fail should be taken with many MANY pinches of salt...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm sorry, but they aren't lucky. I refuse to believe that. This woman is just encouraging young people to have sex with young people when they grow up, possibly, and that will send them to jail for doing so, I think.

Also, I don't understand why she didn't went to jail or anything, since having sex with minors is a crime, right?

Double standards for the win.
    This encourages people to have sex with minors? That's a pretty big stretch, don't you think? I would say the possibility of overwhelming public scrutiny is a more daunting deterrent than spending a few years in minimum security prison.

She was put in a sex offenders registry. Which in the long run, is the heavier hand of the punishment than jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    This encourages people to have sex with minors? That's a pretty big stretch, don't you think? I would say the possibility of overwhelming public scrutiny is a more daunting deterrent than spending a few years in minimum security prison.

She was put in a sex offenders registry. Which in the long run, is the heavier hand of the punishment than jail time.
    Those that get jail time still have to register. She needs jail time and being labeled as a sex offender, which is why Laize is pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    I think this is what happens when age of consent is 18. In my country, you may have sex at 15 years of age, and a 15 year old would probably think twice before having sex with her. As it wouldn't be against the rules and he/she could do it with people at his/her age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Those that get jail time still have to register. She needs jail time and being labeled as a sex offender, which is why Laize is pissed.
    I never said that she didn't need to be jailed for her actions... I'm merely pointing out that saying she was in no way punished for it isn't exactly truthful. Regardless, from what I've observed from the outside, UK courts tend to be more utilitarian in their judgement, and they likely decided that given the massive social stigma placed upon her, she was punished enough without having to remove the support from three children.

You can't rape the willing. Also, there's nothing wrong with this, only people upset are women & the haters that secretly wish this happened to them.
    With that said, GRATZ to the 2 teenage boys. Lucky bastards, that woman should be commended.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Niceeeeeeeee.
    I sometimes wonder if people like you realize that you're the exact type of person Parker and Stone were mocking in that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by rodroy323 View Post
    You can't rape the willing.
    Informed consent.

Look up the legal definition.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    I sometimes wonder if people like you realize that you're the exact type of person Parker and Stone were mocking in that episode.
    Some people still haven't figured out South Park is satire.

i just wanna say that article title is way too long and poorly written.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

I don't understand why this is news, in all honesty, all this touchy feely "oh no, we must protect our boys from cougars" garbage is seriously dumb. Granted, she's not that good looking, but she did the boys a favor. No one is getting hurt & life goes on. This is a non issue. Girls on the other hand, they're more susceptible to their feelings, so that's ONE of many factors why the gender double standards exist. So by having to try & "spare" boys from women like this, you want to emasculate them? Not on my watch... We must go back to the days of when fathers took their sons to brothels at the age of 13.

There was a woman who had sex with 3 18 year olds and got arrested..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There was a woman who had sex with 3 18 year olds and got arrested..
    She was doing it for money in a public place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    She was doing it for money in a public place.
    They were in her house. She was a teacher and got jail for having sex with students. Even though they were of age.