Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukmas View Post
    Lucky bastards!
    Guess its your taste of woman! nothing wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html?ITO=1490

I don't understand how the hell this happens. Why do these female rapists almost never get prison time or, if they do, it's a slap on the wrist compared to a man? Shouldn't that strike everyone in the world as being complete bullshit?
    You've obviously never actually looked much at such cases from England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...er/8378011.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7074721.stm
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-13386957
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/8266780.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2376087.stm
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-17554375
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...nt/6206426.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...re/3234132.stm

Also non-violent sexal assaults generally gets slaps on the wrist in the United Kingdom anyway. In the infamous Rochdale grooming case where nine men was found guilty of selling 47 underaged girls into sexual slavery, most of these mass rapists were jailed for short terms of only 4, 5, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 9 years. Only the ring leader really got punished with a 19 year sentences (that he will not serve completely) for ruining the lives of almost 50 girl. And there's that Greater Manchester case where nine other men were convicted of abducting and enslaving a 14 year old girl. Most of them were jailed for two years exactly. They'd be out too after a year or so too.

There might/probably be some sort of bias in the criminal justice system, but it's nowhere as lopsided as you make it seem like when you compare ONE article to your own PERCEIVED norms.
    Last edited by semaphore; 2012-10-12 at 12:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most horrifying part of this story is that this woman:

is only 32 years old.

I mean Jesus Christ.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

10+ Year Old Account
    A man can get weird looks for being seen with his own little girl because of stereotypes and this woman gets a free pass? That's some ole bull.

15 isn't too crazy, some people feel ready when they are 14. The lady is obviously shady as hell but still

Quote Originally Posted by rodroy323 View Post
    You can't rape the willing. Also, there's nothing wrong with this, only people upset are women & the haters that secretly wish this happened to them.
    With that said, GRATZ to the 2 teenage boys. Lucky bastards, that woman should be commended.
    Try telling that to 18 year old guys having consensual sex with their 17 year old girlfriend who's father finds out. Obviously a male one year older than his girlfriend is far more manipulative than a 34 year old mother showing two boys a good time.

Double standards are double standards.

Sigh, its always physically unattractive people that do wrong, they really let the human race down.

Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    Try telling that to 18 year old guys having consensual sex with their 17 year old girlfriend who's father finds out. Obviously a male one year older than his girlfriend is far more manipulative than a 34 year old mother showing two boys a good time.

Double standards are double standards.
    This is a case from the United Kingdom. What you described isn't illegal in Britain, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Again, you're the type of person South Park mocks. I'm not sure why you'd want to be that.
    South Park probably plays a very little role in what kind of person he wants to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's a female, thus it's an act of protest against chauvinism and a brave declaration of women's rights yadda yadda. Had it been the other way round, of course, the rapist would've been an atrocity in the eyes of God, and so on. As always in the Jesusland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, I fail to see how '15 and 17' year olds are considered children. I'm pretty damned sure they knew what they were getting into. But I won't get into that, it's been beaten to death in other similar threads.

Secondly, yes, the double standard sucks. Women can get away with it, but if a guy does it, woe be unto him to ever show his face in public again. Because women when they're that young are so innocent and virtuous, amirite? Fucking society teaches us one thing, but it couldn't be much more further from the truth. All of it is just freaking ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

score for the dudes lol if i was stoned enough too id prob tap that milf style !

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Firstly, I fail to see how '15 and 17' year olds are considered children. I'm pretty damned sure they knew what they were getting into. But I won't get into that, it's been beaten to death in other similar threads.
    The 15 year old was almost 16 which must have factored into the sentence.

Secondly, yes, the double standard sucks. Women can get away with it, but if a guy does it, woe be unto him to ever show his face in public again.
    Not really. See a few posts above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    The 15 year old was almost 16 which must have factored into the sentence.

Not really. See a few posts above.
    I read the post. What you are failing to understand are the effects OUTSIDE of jail time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    She's a female, thus it's an act of protest against chauvinism and a brave declaration of women's rights yadda yadda. Had it been the other way round, of course, the rapist would've been an atrocity in the eyes of God, and so on. As always in the Jesusland.
    This was in the UK, don't make a fool of yourself now... oh wait, you already did with that stupid comment.

The age of consent is 16 in the UK, not 18 as in the states
    Last edited by Maelle; 2012-10-12 at 06:29 AM.

I wonder what would happen if it was the exact same case but a 32 year old father and two sisters aged 15 and 17.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Deleted
    In my country it would be legal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    The most horrifying part of this story is that this woman:

is only 32 years old.

I mean Jesus Christ.
    Wow. That's a pretty rough 32. Looks more like 40.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I read the post. What you are failing to understand are the effects OUTSIDE of jail time.
    And what you have failed to understand is that women pedophiles go through the same thing too, even if society might be slightly less harsh on them, the disparity is nowhere as large as you and the OP are suggesting. News of the World was lambasted because it wrote an inflammatory article that led to a female doctor being hounded out of her house (she was mistakened for a pedophile), and the whole incident was taken as the vilest stain on their editor's utter lack of morals. Would that happen if people truly treats female rapists as you think they do?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    This was in the UK, don't make a fool of yourself now... oh wait, you already did with that stupid comment.

The age of consent is 16 in the UK, not 18 as in the states
    Oh, so it turns out the boys wanted it? An unexpected twist.