Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would much prefer a 200+ mount achievement, one where I'd have to do more than log in to get.
    Sitting on 199 mounts at the moment. >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Should be a unique model. It's a reward for doing something, an achievement . People work hard to get the dungeon drop mounts and what not. We deserve more than just a pallet changed mount. I say they can keep it, it's trash and an insult to any serious collector.
    Doing PvP to get the mount or doing PvP to get a mount should be rewarding unique models. Not something you don't spend any effort on doing. Just because you farm a mount for a year doesn't mean you put effort into it. That would mean I've been working hard for my ashes of a'lar...wich I didn't. Spending a few mins a week for few mounts is hardly difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, i love to farm mounts as much as the next guy but a goddamn kite? I was already at 150 before pandaria and it was semi hard since i didn't have any of the tcg or blizz store mounts, so i'm kinda disappointed that we get a shitty little kite for all that hard work lol. Hell we haven't even gotten a decent mount from these mount achievements, albino drake at the time (end of bc) was cool and all but its nothing special and the dragonhawk is just hideous imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    im on 195 mounts atm soon will proly hit 200 and hoping they will expand the achiv more but still the kite its just to lame was hoping for something better like a serpent,or dunno some other asian themed mount not the boring kite again

Does anyone have a good addone for Mount-tracking =)?

Collectinator is a good one and it helps with your battle pets

Sucks that the Pandaren ambassador achievement also gives a kite (different color). They should of made the 150 Mount one unique and kept the kite for the ambassador achievement.

Deleted
    This is going live tomorrow people!

Cya tomorron on theese mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by particlefield View Post
    Doesn't seem worth it
    You either are a collector or you're not, no one with 5 mounts will suddenly go "yup, better get 145 more immediately", even if the reward was a little "better".

I'm genuinely looking forward to my kite. The current Alliance one is a dull grey and the green version is much more vibrant. I intend to fly it around everywhere.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I'm genuinely looking forward to my kite. The current Alliance one is a dull grey and the green version is much more vibrant. I intend to fly it around everywhere.
    So nice to see someone seeing the good in this instead of bashing on blizzard. This made want to farm the remaining mounts more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I'm jelly of the Alliance kite, being a Horde player myself. I love the colors on it compared to my generic and SUPER BRIGHT red one.

I'm not a lover of the kite mounts, but we'll see how my tauren looks on it. iirc, I saw a screenshot of the green one and I didn't care for the colors on it. But, oh well! Mount's a mount!
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    Is it just me.. Or isn't it a bit boring that they made the same reward for 2 different achievements?.. hmm

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand why the Blizz devs aren't downright embarrassed and ashamed to keep releasing recolored models. When you don't take pride in your work, it shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just REALLY hope that our character doesn't surf on the kite...................................................................................... ........................

Edit: I dont think I added enough ...'s, so................................................................
    Last edited by Auxis; 2012-11-27 at 03:41 PM. Reason: .......................................
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I just REALLY hope that our character doesn't surf on the kite...................................................................................... ........................

Edit: I dont think I added enough ...'s, so................................................................
    Well the kite from the rep achieve you surf on so I'm assuming the 150 one will be the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I'll never understand why the Blizz devs aren't downright embarrassed and ashamed to keep releasing recolored models. When you don't take pride in your work, it shows.
    My guess would be that they rather focus on models that are more common. There isn't that many mount collectors in the game. Sadly.

wait how do you get so many mounts, anyone have a how to link. i only have like 78 or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, im not surprised at all.

It seems to be bugged in live now.

Got achivement, but no mount in no place ( mail or new ui )