Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I just REALLY hope that our character doesn't surf on the kite...................................................................................... ........................

Edit: I dont think I added enough ...'s, so................................................................
    Well the kite from the rep achieve you surf on so I'm assuming the 150 one will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I'll never understand why the Blizz devs aren't downright embarrassed and ashamed to keep releasing recolored models. When you don't take pride in your work, it shows.
    My guess would be that they rather focus on models that are more common. There isn't that many mount collectors in the game. Sadly.

wait how do you get so many mounts, anyone have a how to link. i only have like 78 or something.

Well, im not surprised at all.

It seems to be bugged in live now.

Got achivement, but no mount in no place ( mail or new ui )

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by lloskka View Post
    Well, im not surprised at all.

It seems to be bugged in live now.

Got achivement, but no mount in no place ( mail or new ui )
    Same for me

yea no mount even if i have achi. gg blizzard. really showing how much they can mess up

Yep got the achiev on logging in, can't seem to find my jade kite anywhere in mail / mount list. Oh well at least 10 free achiev pts :>

Yep, I also didn't get the mount yet, but well, that isn't so important. We will get it for sure, sooner or later.
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Seems to be bugged on the EU servers, not got my kite yet, neither has anyone else on my realm.

Yeah. EU servers, achievement and 155 mounts but no kite.

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    yea no mount even if i have achi. gg blizzard. really showing how much they can mess up
    Nah they could mess up a lot more.... They'll fix it... just be glad it isn't some game breaking error....

Sort of glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue.
    Seems to be a bug that will get hotfixed.

Either way, love the new mount search ;3
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

6 mount left to have the kite, and im looking foward to have it, it will fit perfectly with my Morg
    sure a cloud serpent would have been nice buuuuut think about it, you wouldnt do your show off on your low level alt with the cloud serpent

Achievement is bugged and mount counter is bugged as well. On my troll hunter I had 149/150, so I got exalted with pandas and learned all turtles. Counter stayed at 149/150. When I logged on alliance character I immediately got achievement, but no mount.
    Skinning a bear should aggro every bears in a 40 yard radius. It makes sense, you are actually skinning their best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Achievement is bugged and mount counter is bugged as well. On my troll hunter I had 149/150, so I got exalted with pandas and learned all turtles. Counter stayed at 149/150. When I logged on alliance character I immediately got achievement, but no mount.
    The mount is automatically added to your mounts. Have you searched for Jade on your mounts lists?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    The mount is automatically added to your mounts. Have you searched for Jade on your mounts lists?
    The achie is bugged in the EU. Alot of people didn't receive the mount in their tab when they earned the achievement, like with me, and other people above.
    When your enemies meet death , it is my face that shall greet them.
    [

yeah 3 poeple including me did not get the achivement ;x

EU only got av , but im happy its not only me

hope they fix the bug soon, but so glad they finally implemented a search feature <3

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Yep. Its not there.

I haven't seen anyone riding it so far.
    Skinning a bear should aggro every bears in a 40 yard radius. It makes sense, you are actually skinning their best friend.