Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    There is no confirmation that u wil get a kite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    You are right, the reward being a kite is actually speculation based on the datamined Kite mount that is limited to alliance only.

That there is going to be a reward, though, there is no doubt.

Also, 200 mount achievement would be nice, as would a 250 mount achieve. 300? Thats a bit of a strectch, Im pretty sure there arent even 300 mounts thats actually been in the game. Including datamined, yes, theres 300, but currently, theres around 283 mounts in the game itself, 30-40 arent obtainable.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2012-10-11 at 11:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Just hit over 200, had over 150 since like forever, would be nice for them to have 150 and 200 implemented when 200 is still relatively difficult to get.

Deleted
    About time! 3 mounts of to get this achieve, so pretty sure i will instantly get this when the patch drops

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    What else is a "Jade Pandaren Kite"?

I just recently hit 150, and I'm severely disappointed with this awful reward. I'm sorry, I was expecting something nice, like pet collectors get. But nope. Not for us. (Not to say I don't collect pets as well, but yeah. Just frustrated that we get a KITE. A KITE. Seriously.)
    Honestly I agree they're way, way late on this. I would hope a 200 and 250 come much sooner than this bloody thing came.

I had 152 mounts before MoP launch and I didn't even have the Netherwing mounts, I definitely think they should add a 200 mount achievement while they're at it, getting 150 mounts is pretty easy these days tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by kwakwa View Post
    The worst part about this is that its a recolour, is it really that hard for blizzard to put in unique mounts for the highest mount achieves?
    You're griping about a recolor when practically every dragon mount in the game is a "recolor?" I know that there is a difference between "reskin" and "recolor" but lets be honest here, it could be damned near the same thing.

But to each their own though I suppose, as I don't really collect things.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty close to 150 mounts, but this is kind of a lack-luster reward...

I was okay with the Red Dragonhawk, mainly because I play a Blood Elf and absolutely love using it. But a kite? Uhm, I'll pass.

Deleted
    Remember that the Kite can be a placeholder. Nothing is official yet.

While on the mount topic. I bought Travelers tundra mamoth, Told barad ground mount etc just before mop. Then i faction changed. Is there a way to get them back? I sure as hell wont buy them again.

Deleted
    Changing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Thats pretty funny.
    I have 162, and im only missing 110.
    That adds up to 272.

Or do the cross-faction mounts that you cant access count?
    Cross faction counts for the overall total, yes. My friend who plays mainly Horde created an alliance toon after the patch and bought the mounts and got the 100 mount achieve from doing it that way.

Wow, they could've done a nice mount like Heavenly Jade serpent, but no we get some sticks and cloth. Thanks blizz.

i dont like recolors but rather give me nice recolor of the most basic drake than the fucking lame kite which i will never use
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirnda View Post
    You're griping about a recolor when practically every dragon mount in the game is a "recolor?" I know that there is a difference between "reskin" and "recolor" but lets be honest here, it could be damned near the same thing.

But to each their own though I suppose, as I don't really collect things.
    Reskin and recolor are the same thing... a remodel would be giving an old skeleton a new model.

Seeing as I'm 95% sure that this "jade kite" is going to be the new mount achievement reward, I'm none too happy about it. And no, I DON'T care that it's (likely) a recolor, and I wouldn't care if it's a remodel. I DO care about the very simple fact that it's a KITE. Maybe some people genuinely like the idea of a kite, but I can't help but feel that it's a pretty darn lame reward. There are many, MANY other suitable models that I feel would have made a better mount. Heavenly jade cloud serpent? Infinite drake? Devilsaur? That moose we were promised? I would have taken those, no questions asked. But I can't help but feel that a kite is a very, very underwhelming reward.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-10-12 at 02:03 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Or a jade devilsaur moose.
    Now THATS an achievement reward!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Or a jade devilsaur moose.
    Now THATS an achievement reward!
    INFINITE jade devilsaur moose.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It would be nice if they added in a 200 mount achieve while they are at it. I am sitting at 195 mounts at the moment, and i am still missing most of the MOP ones. Guess we will have to wait another few years for that one.

I actually really like the dragonhawks. If I didn't feel obligated to use rare mounts like ashes all the time, I would definitely be riding dragonhawks.

Well the achievement shows a cloud serpent guys so we don't know yet

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 03:04 AM ----------

Nvm it's confirmed :http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/133023-jade-pandaren-kite