Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    San Francisco, California (Originally from Moscow, Russia)
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaFlavor View Post
    You either are a collector or you're not, no one with 5 mounts will suddenly go "yup, better get 145 more immediately", even if the reward was a little "better".
    I'm not a collector but have about 135 mounts on one of my alts (paladin), and yes, i don't want to bother running around farming rep and whatnot to get that kite.

I'm riding it this very moment, was already in my mount list (US server).

With nearly THREE HUNDRED available mounts (Both factions, tcg, ect.) and with the last Mount Achievement being awarded in WRATH... You think they could have increased that number a heavy lot... Like, 200? Make an achievement actually worth something?

I must say, I really like the shade of green they chose on this mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    With nearly THREE HUNDRED available mounts (Both factions, tcg, ect.) and with the last Mount Achievement being awarded in WRATH... You think they could have increased that number a heavy lot... Like, 200? Make an achievement actually worth something?
    Because it's worth less now....how?
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

High Overlord
    Hm, you could have said the same thing for the 50 mount achieve - getting 50 at that time was not difficult at all. I personally didn't like the Albino drake though.

You would be surprised how many people don't collect mounts and are still gunning for the 50/100 mount achieve.

I like the Jade kite

So for the mounts we have too spend $$$$? Not every1 is so lucky with drops.

High Overlord
    San Francisco, California (Originally from Moscow, Russia)
    Except mounts from other faction don't count for that achievement. And neither do class mounts from alts. Also since 39 mounts were removed from the game, maybe blizzard should tune mount achievements for the past seasons gladiators and scarab lords, that would make it challenging and worth getting for sure.
    Last edited by pltr; 2012-11-29 at 10:47 PM. Reason: spelling

I got my mount on Saturday I think it was after waiting a few days. I set up a ticket, but it was there before ticket was resolved so I abandoned the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    So for the mounts we have too spend $$$$? Not every1 is so lucky with drops.
    I have around 170ish mounts and only a couple are rare drop mounts from bosses, no TCG mounts, no gladiator mounts, no blizz store mounts. Most everything I have are from factions, achievements, and holiday bosses that have a decent drop chance for the mount.

Grunt
    Aaaand they make the cool achviements too easy, again...

As someone with 211 mounts (Horde-only) I may be biased, but 150 is at least one expansion behind. Pet collection achievements had 150 a while ago, and now go up to 400 (pet battles skew this somewhat). I would love a 200 mount achieve, and perhaps a 225 or 250 as well depending on how many mounts they add during Mists.

It would be nice to have some unique, exciting mount to show off my hard work over the years.

But how are the mounts calculated? My achivement tab says I have 147, my Pet Journal says 146, and buying the mounts from Golden Lotus didnt change the Achivement tab count - im still on 147 - with 3 new mounts.. (This is all on my main char).

Stood in the Fire
    Hmm, waiting for the 200 mount achievement! Even though I'm still 40+ mounts out (some rep mounts I cba to buy yet :P) it's something to work towards. I believe there should be achievements like these that not a lot of people will complete yet, but gives you something to work towards.

got this achievement...but the reward is bugged :/ can't claim it
    anyway...i have 196 mounts at the moment still 111 missing
    Ahdehl: Sit melee, bring ranged. Unless it was Garalon.

Just wanted to share this, extreme luck yesterday which got me the 150 mounts achievement finnally!

The jade kite is awesome by the way, so clean to fly with. No wings flapping around or some helicopter rotors in the middle of the screen, just a kite.
    Xanthous || 6/6 Legendaries! - Progress

No need to necro a thread for this when there is a 73 page long thread about rare mounts on the first page

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    No need to necro a thread for this when there is a 73 page long thread about rare mounts on the first page
    You forgot to lock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    You forgot to lock it.
    I have no intention of locking this thread. It does handle a totally different topic.