Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiredmana View Post
    With nearly THREE HUNDRED available mounts (Both factions, tcg, ect.) and with the last Mount Achievement being awarded in WRATH... You think they could have increased that number a heavy lot... Like, 200? Make an achievement actually worth something?
    So for the mounts we have too spend $$$$? Not every1 is so lucky with drops.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I got my mount on Saturday I think it was after waiting a few days. I set up a ticket, but it was there before ticket was resolved so I abandoned the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    So for the mounts we have too spend $$$$? Not every1 is so lucky with drops.
    I have around 170ish mounts and only a couple are rare drop mounts from bosses, no TCG mounts, no gladiator mounts, no blizz store mounts. Most everything I have are from factions, achievements, and holiday bosses that have a decent drop chance for the mount.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aaaand they make the cool achviements too easy, again...

As someone with 211 mounts (Horde-only) I may be biased, but 150 is at least one expansion behind. Pet collection achievements had 150 a while ago, and now go up to 400 (pet battles skew this somewhat). I would love a 200 mount achieve, and perhaps a 225 or 250 as well depending on how many mounts they add during Mists.

It would be nice to have some unique, exciting mount to show off my hard work over the years.

But how are the mounts calculated? My achivement tab says I have 147, my Pet Journal says 146, and buying the mounts from Golden Lotus didnt change the Achivement tab count - im still on 147 - with 3 new mounts.. (This is all on my main char).

Deleted
    Hmm, waiting for the 200 mount achievement! Even though I'm still 40+ mounts out (some rep mounts I cba to buy yet :P) it's something to work towards. I believe there should be achievements like these that not a lot of people will complete yet, but gives you something to work towards.

got this achievement...but the reward is bugged :/ can't claim it
    anyway...i have 196 mounts at the moment still 111 missing

Deleted
    Just wanted to share this, extreme luck yesterday which got me the 150 mounts achievement finnally!

The jade kite is awesome by the way, so clean to fly with. No wings flapping around or some helicopter rotors in the middle of the screen, just a kite.

Deleted
    No need to necro a thread for this when there is a 73 page long thread about rare mounts on the first page

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    No need to necro a thread for this when there is a 73 page long thread about rare mounts on the first page
    You forgot to lock it.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    You forgot to lock it.
    I have no intention of locking this thread. It does handle a totally different topic.