Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Seems some people didn't pay attention to the quests.

What was Anduin seeking? The great magical HEALING waters of the Vale. What if this magical water is used to heal/resurrect Anduin?
    Just saying..........
    ... Fridge Brilliance! Granted, I haven't gotten to the Vale yet, and I'd almost completely forgotten about that plot hook in Jade Forest (haven't done Kasarang because my rogue is on the run from the Alliance; plan to do it on my monk to galvanize her against the faction war coming to Pandaria).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Are we sure that the Naaru Crystal that was datamined is part of the Black Temple Scenario? It's the first artifact quality item ingame, and could play a heavy role in the Wrathion/Anduin storyline by using Naaru powers to Rez Anduin. Would be a perfect setup to Anduin being at the head of the 'Army of Light'.
    plausible and i would like it if he came back less of a pansy...so for now i shall enjoy his death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    See how you can be wrong.. I am a horde player.... But critical enough not to be a horde fan boy. I love the game as a whole. And I stand to the horrible Garrosh voice. Voice actors are out there by the masses of which plenty could do a much better job. Everyone can lower their voice to a growling depth. But this one sounds aweful.
    Record me a good Garrosh voice please btw no, this aint horrible, Sindragosa was horrible /thread.

of course Andiun had to die and Varion has to go insane or mental again.

how else can Metzen put Turalyon on the throne in stormwind...?

that's right...Metzen is setting up Turalyon to return and take over the alliance!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Seems some people didn't pay attention to the quests.

What was Anduin seeking? The great magical HEALING waters of the Vale. What if this magical water is used to heal/resurrect Anduin?
    Just saying..........
    That would be too cliche.

Enslave the orcs, sell them to the Mogu. Copper a head

Deleted
    How I would howl with delight if Sylvannas came along and rez'd him as undead, just because.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    I just dont want him to die, it would be a total "shit" on the whole Hellscream storyline in general, his father, Garrosh, everything, it would just be taking a shit on him, won't make sense for me.
    I think, in a sad way, it's kind of poetic. Grom damned and then redeemed his name, but Garrosh has done little but drag it back into the mud by the time we attack Orgrimmar (and in the eyes of more moderate Horde members, as well as the Alliance, he's already done so). He's brought the cycle full-circle, after having learned that his father's name is honored, he puts a thicker stain on it than his father did.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    No no I mean ur quote in ur basic forum post the whole "And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"
    oh LOL no it was bashiok replying in regarding when we first heard news of the new Darkmoon Fair

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    Are we sure that the Naaru Crystal that was datamined is part of the Black Temple Scenario? It's the first artifact quality item ingame, and could play a heavy role in the Wrathion/Anduin storyline by using Naaru powers to Rez Anduin. Would be a perfect setup to Anduin being at the head of the 'Army of Light'.
    Food for the new A Little Patience scenario is artifact-quality. I'm pretty sure that's just because they don't have an official quality yet.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    of course Andiun had to die and Varion has to go insane or mental again.

how else can Metzen put Turalyon on the throne in stormwind...?

that's right...Metzen is setting up Turalyon to return and take over the alliance!!!
    \

You're kidding right? We will lose Turalyon to the Horde as he is the rightful heir to the Warchief title by owning Orgrim... Alleria will be the new Belf leader! ggblizz

Really hope the ending scene of MoP is Varian killing Garrosh. Epicness. This is an extremely bold move, not that i have any problems with it, since i find Anduin to be a boring character.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    The night elves closed trade routes because the attacks were pinned on the Horde. Varian sent a missive to Thrall about investigating and handing the perpetrators over to the Alliance to face justice. Thrall refused, not only because he had no proof, but because the Horde would see it as a betrayal, and his situation was too precarious for that.
    No,
    Dude, really go read the book again.

The Night Elves close trade routes before the attacks.
    "It is unfortunate consequence of the events of the Wrath Gate that the Alliance has a fresh reason to oppose us...........I assure you that no one is glad of the fact that the night elves, for the moment, shut down all trade avenues with us."

The attacks pinned on the Horde happen after that. Thrall believes they happened BECAUSE the night elves closed trade routes.

And no.
    Varian did not demand Thrall investigate the attacks.
    He only told him to denounce the attack, apologize, and hand over the crimminals.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I think, in a sad way, it's kind of poetic. Grom damned and then redeemed his name, but Garrosh has done little but drag it back into the mud by the time we attack Orgrimmar (and in the eyes of more moderate Horde members, as well as the Alliance, he's already done so). He's brought the cycle full-circle, after having learned that his father's name is honored, he puts a thicker stain on it than his father did.
    Thats exactly why he should have the possbility to redeem again, btw play the stonetalon questline if you dint, if he could be more like that... so good warchief.

Deleted
    I really hate the way Blizzard have ruined Garrosh's character. Back when he was introduced in TBC he had such great potential, yet since then they have reduced him into the two dimensional angry simpleton, Garrosh 'Child Killer' Hellscream. Such a waste of a character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    \

You're kidding right? We will lose Turalyon to the Horde as he is the rightful heir to the Warchief title by owning Orgrim... Alleria will be the new Belf leader! ggblizz
    Please, lets not go overboard here.

He'll just be neutral and then after we kill Sargeras he will just stay on Argus for all of time to help players in the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    And no.
    Varian did not demand Thrall investigate the attacks.
    He only told him to denounce the attack, apologize, and hand over the crimminals.
    This is indeed true.

Deleted
    Has everyone forgot about the power of the Waters of the Vale?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xucuroz View Post
    Really hope the ending scene of MoP is Varian killing Garrosh. Epicness. This is an extremely bold move, not that i have any problems with it, since i find Anduin to be a boring character.
    It'll be Thrall, and then he'll thank Varian for the help. We'll all go our seperate ways without a word about Anduin, Theramore, Gilneas, Southshore, Ashenvale....

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Food for the new A Little Patience scenario is artifact-quality. I'm pretty sure that's just because they don't have an official quality yet.
    While you are 100% correct that the color of the item now does not indicate what quality it will take on live, it is in fact the only datamined artifact-quality item than I can see (we're talking red in color - not bronze ala heirlooms).