Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    If he is infact dead, it won't be for long. They have developed him far too much recently to just off him.
    This mentality should cease to exist. Whats the point of story then. If you see someone developed you are sure that he will live? Thats just bad storytelling. No characters should radiate such sense of safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Even then, it's just a victory for the Horde. All of them are just victories for the Horde now. The only thing Blizzhorde will allow the Alliance to win at is losing.
    Okay, Your being a little Dramatic, you have some huge lore characters to be confirmed coming back. Were the badguys in this expac and were going to lose our leader again. Just chill its closer than your acting.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

so many people going on datamined things as if we know everything and so many "horde favoritsm" people ugh it hurts my head >_<

i hate horde favortists people ive done pretty much every quest ingame and ive never once felt like blizzard didnt care about the alliance. vanilla = alliance focused, bc = horde focused, wrath = allianced focused, cata = horde focused, mists = alliance focused. as a mainly alliance player ive felt like the biggest badass in pandaria so idk what game all you "blizz lurvs horde" people are playing

the game works in cycles.

i even saw one guy saying hes quiting because anduin is dying.

can all you people complaining atleast wait until someone does the test INGAME and sees what actually happens before you all nerd rage over datamined audio files?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the final 1/2 are simply horde ending and alliance ending.
    From this piece of dialog its pretty clear what is going to happen to Anduin. Which is honestly quite sad, it really though also achieves what it sets out to do.
    Boiling the blood of everybody in the alliance, and sets a huge amount of hate towards the horde as a whole. What i do hope with everything revealed in that video is that we get a extremely pissed of varian of course. An extremely pissed of alliance as a whole of course which is sad and mourning. But not a pants down retarded varian.

Somehow even with this i hope he can reason still though if not i wouldnt hold it against him either, if he goes on a genocidal murdering spree.

One thing i do not get though is, why again an alliance character/zone area etc? isnt it time for the horde to start losing lots of ground, land, lore characters?
    I mean it really does feel like:

vanilla = alliance
    tbc = horde
    wotlk = alliance
    cata = horde
    mop = horde

Does this mean the next expansion we finally get some proper pay back?
    Last edited by schippie; 2012-10-11 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Okay, Your being a little Dramatic, you have some huge lore characters to be confirmed coming back. Were the badguys in this expac and were going to lose our leader again. Just chill its closer than your acting.
    Fenix is member for a pretty long time and acts like brainwashed light fanatic, no point discussing matters of lore with him, in his mind Light should purge everything not pretty.

Deleted
    Garrosh kills Anduin.
    Orgrimmar raid.
    Thrall ressurects Anduin to avert war.

Etc, etc. It's a contrived excuse for how the Alliance leaves Orgrimmar alone in the end and he gets to act out his Light-Saviour-Neutral-Whatever crap.
    Last edited by mmoc8a29730aed; 2012-10-11 at 10:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    Garrosh kills Varian.
    Orgrimmar raid.

Etc, etc.
    If they do this, i honestly feel like alliance will be punched far to many times.. would really set a bad vibe around the power of the alliance. Especially if the alliance cant win anything even when the horde is disorderd and poorly lead creating huge tentions between various horde races.

Ehm vally of eternal Blossom ehm.
    I think some1 will sacrifice his life to save him like the night elf expedition father and daughter quest and Karasang Wilds.
    And nothing about the healing powers of the waters so far so we yet see their role in the valley (rather wash out the mantid or the Mogu army).
    In addition the black prince planning something irrelevant to good or evil forces dominating the world and we yet to see his plan(maybe ulduar like raid and events? off Mantid/Sha/Mogo 'usual' conflict)

Garrosh kills Varian.
    Orgrimmar raid.

Etc, etc. It's a contrived excuse for how the Alliance leaves Orgrimmar alone in the end and he gets to act out his Light-Saviour-Neutral-Whatever crap.
    i doubt there going to have every race in the alliance name varian their king just so he can die at orgrimmar
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i doubt there going to have every race in the alliance name varian their king just so he can die at orgrimmar
    I actually meant Garrosh kills Anduin. It was a typo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This event is a middle of expansion event. Well this seems like the catalyst the alliance needs to say 'enough is enough', and for many horde who thought well of Anduin (Dezco, Baine, Thrall) it would make them realize this has gone to far.

But again, I don't want it to be a case of Anduin is dead and stays dead, thats fu**ing stupid, not when he's been developed so much as a character. I think blizzard owes the alliance to spare some of there characters, given things like what happened with theramore.
    #boycottchina

I actually meant Garrosh kills Anduin. It was a typo.
    oh that makes more sense.

i really hope he doesnt die or atleast comes back, as much as i used to dislike him for being to peaceful i have to admit questing with him in pandaria has made me have a new respect for the kid. he reminds me alot of the pandaren he fights if he has to but he uses his head and doesnt just smash things. i have a feelin hes packin quite a punch inside him and its gonna take just the type of person like garrosh for him to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    But again, I don't want it to be a case of Anduin is dead and stays dead, thats fu**ing stupid, not when he's been developed so much as a character. I think blizzard owes the alliance to spare some of there characters, given things like what happened with theramore.
    You actualy doubt that he will live? After that stupid blue idiot had a halucination with pacifist child as a leader of an army? After years of space-goat fappers begging Blizzard to be relevant again they wouldnt make it truth?

He will live, and he will get killing blow on Sargeras as an ultimate middle finger to any competent fantasy writer.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    If he is infact dead, it won't be for long. They have developed him far too much recently to just off him.

I think it should be fairly obvious that he won't be dead. There are too many things that contradict it really. Time spent developing him and Velen's vision being the first two that come to mind. It would also be too much of a slap in the face for Alliance players.

Any number of things could actually be happening.
    Garrosh could be lying to provoke Varian into rash actions.
    He could just be down for the count and appear dead.
    He could actually die but his affinity with the Light is now so prominent that he brings himself back to life! (Okay, maybe not this one :P)

Long story short, he'll still be knocking around.
    Or perhaps he's raised by some of the friends he's made on Pandaria. He did kill the Sha of Despair and save the Red Crane's life after all, the August Celestials kind of owe him one.

I definitely agree that it's unlikely he's out of the picture for long if at all. There are just too many things pointing towards his future involvement in the story (Velen's prophecy, the "two princes" achievement, etc.) for him to be killed off so abruptly.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    This event is a middle of expansion event. Well this seems like the catalyst the alliance needs to say 'enough is enough', and for many horde who thought well of Anduin (Dezco, Baine, Thrall) it would make them realize this has gone to far.
    But that's the problem. We don't need anymore of these big shockers that make people hate Garrosh. Cataclysm was enough Theramore and Northwatch were enough. We're already at a point in the story where killing off more characters doesn't really achieve anything, especially one with so much potential.

Deleted
    He won't die. They can't kill kids in this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    He won't die. They can't kill kids in this game.
    How old is Anduin again?

Deleted
    Knew Alduin would get killed by Garosh the moment i did the Hozen starter quest scenario typo thing with the 4 tales from the scouts (when they captured him) even said it in /1. "A certain event boils up the heat in the war between Horde and Alliance.

For my next prediction, Garosh will be infected by the Sha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Or perhaps he's raised by some of the friends he's made on Pandaria. He did kill the Sha of Despair and save the Red Crane's life after all, the August Celestials kind of owe him one.

I definitely agree that it's unlikely he's out of the picture for long if at all. There are just too many things pointing towards his future involvement in the story (Velen's prophecy, the "two princes" achievement, etc.) for him to be killed off so abruptly.
    The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that Anduin will be revived using the Waters in the Vale.

Cliche'd, maybe, but cliches become such for a reason, and cliches can be good if used in the proper way.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    You actualy doubt that he will live? After that stupid blue idiot had a halucination with pacifist child as a leader of an army? After years of space-goat fappers begging Blizzard to be relevant again they wouldnt make it truth?

He will live, and he will get killing blow on Sargeras as an ultimate middle finger to any competent fantasy writer.
    well you know I just like the way he's developing. Anduins not thick as shit like his father or other lore characters, he aware of things around him and whats important rather then some griefing turds trying to satify there pvp eeping. If the future of the story of warcraft has any validity, he's a character that has to make it though.
    #boycottchina