Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Not sure if this has been discussed. (On my phone currently)

Let me try to clarify my perspective.

The finales aren't an either or situation. They are a linear set of dialogue

> Gary kills Andy
    > Gary tells Alliance players to tell their king why happened (Finale 1)
    > Alliance players leave
    > Gary talks to Horde players about what he found with the Sha (Finale 2)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Sounds pretty cool!
    wow.

This is for real? That would be pretty badass if Wrathion set this whole thing up to show Garrosh as the monster he really is.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    If you can't predict the shit I'm about to lay down from a mile off you are a fool. Anduin "dies" but his body somehow can't be found yet Varian believes him to be dead so goes fucking apeshit, yet at the end of the expansion during the siege he returns and being the incorruptable symbol of hope bullshit that he is begs for mercy when Garrosh is on his knees. Varian actually accepts then Garrosh goes to kill Varian when he's back is turned or some shit, but Vol'jin who was also fighting fires "that arrow" into his heatr and then finally Saurfang finally finishes him and cuts off his head. And that'll be GG for MoP. You're welcome.
    That sounds like an unbelivably accurate description of what might actually happen.

I like how Garrosh is turning out to be a villain with actual motives besides "KILL EVERYTHING". I guess this makes him a better character than Deathwing and the Lich King. Now that I think of it, he seems to have some parallels to Arthas.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Garrosh the Child Murderer? Sounds right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
    SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Okay so I have a friend whose cousin works at a startup in Irvine and he's best friends with a guy at Blizzard and this is where I heard this. Here's what happens.

sounds legit.

Here's an idea: What if the one where Anduin dies is the one where you suck and wiped the party. Or let his health meter fall to 0 or some shit. These things are ill-placed out of context by themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Garrosh the Child Murderer? Sounds right
    if all accounts are true, all Garrosh does is kill an animated statue of anduin, yet still shows he's prepared to kill a child in cold blood.
    #boycottchina

So garrosh kills anduin

Is it possible to love this guy any more

first rhonin now anduin haha

Also regarding these spoilers about his return sounds pretty legit to me and what will happen so it looks like it will be the sha who will corrupt garrosh in the end he thinks he can control it but he cant and will be his downfall such a shame garrosh has been kicking ass ever since he took over

I think anduin's death is the catalyst for the questline about varian blizzard was talking about, and yep yep it seems garrosh will be overtaken by sha powers which give us the reason to kill him at the end of the expansion and etc.

Another horde expansion, who would've guessed...

Is anyone actually surprised that it's more "THE HORDE KICK SO MUCH ASS" anymore?
    Honestly, I was expecting shit like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Another horde expansion, who would've guessed...
    Wrath apparently wasn't centered around the Alliance for about 80% of it. Oh wait yes it was.

Remember how a blue stated that Sylvanas would play a big part in the downfall of Garrosh? It's time for her to start taking some steps toward power, and the best way to do that is to resurrect a dead Anduin into a Forsaken! How amazingly Sylvanas would this be?! Not only does she get a powerful Shadow Priest (presumably), she gets salt to rub in Varian & the Alliance's wounds, and a leader for Lordaeron/Undercity when she takes over the Horde. OMG YES! Anduin should be a Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    if all accounts are true, all Garrosh does is kill an animated statue of anduin, yet still shows he's prepared to kill a child in cold blood.
    Anduin is no longer a child, it's not like he stumbles by accident into this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Areden View Post
    I think anduin's death is the catalyst for the questline about varian blizzard was talking about, and yep yep it seems garrosh will be overtaken by sha powers which give us the reason to kill him at the end of the expansion and etc.
    If i got this correctly, Garrosh wants to use the Divine Bell to purge any negative emotions from him and the Horde, so that they can easily overpower anyone has can still feel them.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2012-10-12 at 12:02 AM.

Wrath apparently wasn't centered around the Alliance for about 80% of it. Oh wait yes it was.
    Here's the difference though.
    the Alliance had a storyline focus. That is, Arthas and Bolvar.
    However, the Horde actually got a far BIGGER military advantage.
    They got the Taunka, Proto-Drakes and Magnataurs.
    The Alliance got sweet nothing. So in terms of military strength, Horde won WotLK as well.
    Now, we move onto Cataclysm.
    The Horde dominated almost every single zone.
    And the thing is, blizzard have admitted they WON'T be re-doing the old world again.
    This means these changes are permanent, pretty much. So to those saying "Oh, it's not fair if they get owned in MoP, they should win THEN lose." I've got news for you - They've been winning for a long time. Give the Alliance some muscle flexing, perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Remember how a blue stated that Sylvanas would play a big part in the downfall of Garrosh? It's time for her to start taking some steps toward power, and the best way to do that is to resurrect a dead Anduin into a Forsaken! How amazingly Sylvanas would this be?! Not only does she get a powerful Shadow Priest (presumably), she gets salt to rub in Varian & the Alliance's wounds, and a leader for Lordaeron/Undercity when she takes over the Horde. OMG YES! Anduin should be a Forsaken.
    They never said she was play a major role, he simply said she would play 'A role' in it. Theres a difference between major and just a role.
    #boycottchina

If by "Alliance" you mean "neutral factions that stole both factions' lore and reasons for going to Northrend," then yes. The Argent Crusade stole the Alliance's thunder, the Knights of the Ebon Blade replaced the Forsaken completely after the Wrathgate, and the High and Blood Elves were too busy insulting each other passive-aggressively at the Argent Tournament.

Meanwhile, the only hint of anything to do with Ner'zhul was a passing mention in an Alliance-side quest in Borean Tundra. Wrath was too neutral, just like Vanilla--by contrast, TBC and Cata have been Horde-focused (The former with the Draenei playing second fiddle to the orcs and Blood Elves and doing more for the Horde than for their own people or for the Alliance, and the latter with the Horde army steamrolling the Alliance on almost all fronts and ending with Theramore being called the "first strike.").
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Anduin prolly waved his little lollipop wand at garrosh just before garrosh cleaves him in two

oh iam loving this

though as people are pointing out which i will agree that i think they will pull out a 'hes not really dead' plot twist

kinda wish blizz didnt spoil the ending to mop by saying garrosh dies at the end or at the very least is removed as warchief

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    He sent that "message" by blowing up Theramore, read the book.
    (Sorry if someone has already replied on this)

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 11:17 PM ----------

Horde and alliance is working together to take down Garrosh, we do it together, everyone wants him dead, we are not getting Steamrolled.

---------- Post added 2012-10-11 at 11:19 PM ----------

Read the newest WoW book please, Varian took a charge at Orgrimmar, but lost cause Garrosh had alot of huge sea monsters to stop it, and only alive cause Thrall stopped Jaina from Sending a huge water elemental to take down whole orgrimmar.
    So once again the Horde gets the hero.

You know what, killing Anduin is exactly what I'd expect Metzen to do. Up until now we've had 2 people who wanted peace. Jaina and Anduin. Jaina went nuts in the pre-event. The Horde also got Sunwalker Dezco.

Now they kill Anduin off so Dezco can be the hero that brings peace to the factions, yet again making this a horde-win expansion.

And people still say there is no favoritism.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)