Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Jaina? Brainwashed.
    wut?
    Jaina is back to be being the horde loving idiot she always was

Did you miss when a Blizzard rep tried to claim 100% of all thirteen playable races are 100% loyal to the two idiots called "faction leaders"?

Forget that, everyone who has been an important, anti-war character is dying or being brainwashed by writers into another thickheaded 1-dimensional brute. Jaina? Brainwashed. Anduin? Dead. Next I know Tirion will either die or "join Alliance" (that would literally kill this franchise for me). Vol'jin? He's against Garrosh, not war. Show me one character who is still openly against this war and is alive, and isn't Wrathion.

I still have some hope for Wrathion after all. I hope he gets somewhere and we don't get 5.3/4 end with just "nope, just kidding, he's dead".
    I'd welcome Tirion's death, he deserves that after ruining Wrath's lore big time.

Also, it seems like you aren't playing this game for war. Bad choice of game seeing that the game is called Warcraft. And both Vol'jin AND Baine are against this war, they were both big Thrall supporters, and you'll probably see Thrall go against it soon too. The Shado-Pan are also against it obviously. It only goes to show how big this war is when anti-war guys are being slaughtered, and when anti-war characters want war all of a sudden.

If you've had faith in lore 'till this point, I applaud you. I lost faith in it in Wrath, and only now is it coming back again.

Did you miss when a Blizzard rep tried to claim 100% of all thirteen playable races are 100% loyal to the two idiots called "faction leaders"?
    There's a fine difference between "You have to fight this war" and "You want to fight this war"

Also, Varian is against this war as well, but if you're under attack you have to fight as the military head of your faction, it's a soldiers duty to fight, if they want or not.

Varian is no longer that borderline guy from Wotlk.

Vol'jin? He's against Garrosh, not war. Show me one character who is still openly against this war and is alive, and isn't Wrathion.
    99% of the Garrosh critism is because of his Lust for War.

Most of the Alliance leaders are against this, but there's no other way to deal with Garrosh.

Garrosh is attacking the Alliance, what should they do? Call for a peace summit if everyone knows that Garrosh doesn't want peace?
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2012-10-12 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The poop is hitting the fan. I really cant wait for this

kid is gonna be sha corrupted, we fight him in the garrosh raid and set him free. Yay! there we go, solved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Erh? The Night Elves seem pretty pissed off about Ashenvale and have been ever since Orgrimmar was being built.
    Point taken, altough this has happened under Thralls rule as well, so this seems a bit moot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    The Worgen also seem to badly want Gilneas back and the Alliance wants nothing to do with the Forsaken, wanting to claim Lordaeron back for the 'normal humans'.
    If you ask me, the Worgen should get Gilneas if this war is supposed to end under acceptable terms, the main reason to invade Gilneas was Garrosh Order with the reasoning that they need a sea port there, with no war, it's use is nullified and the Forsaken have no claim on Gilneas.

This Lordaeron plot is something different, this entire War Plot of MoP is strongly focused around Garrosh and his actions, this War between the Forsaken and the Humans for Lordaeron has existed before Garrosh and will probably exist after Garrosh, Blizzard may not want to solve this issue directly and keep it for later plots.

Deleted
    And another Alliance character bites the dust ^^

I wonder when Blizzard is going to realize they have 2 factions that needs balance in order for players to stay.

That said, i'm calling Anduin is not dead. He will probably return as the next Mary Sue.

If he is dead, then they just killed off a huge Alliance future plot.
    Never has this game been so unbalanced when it comes to flat out destruction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Augrelle View Post
    Note how that part is under "FINAL 2"

Note how the first part were he says he lets "some one" live is in "FINAL 1"

There are two finals.

Two endings.

Both have similarities, but both have endings.
    final 1 is the alliance pov of the scenario where at the end Garosh spares the life of the alliance players to go tell the king that his son met the wrong end of Gorehowl.
    the second is the horde pov of the scenario

i dont think it was that hard to guess but then again i may be wrong

Deleted
    Anyone addressing me: CALM DOWN. I freaked out, because one of my new favorite characters were killed. I've calmed down now, seeing that there's a good chance all of this is leading to finally end this war but we've got to get through some really hard stuff to make everyone turn against Garrosh.

Tirion ruining Wrath's lore? Good joke there, bro. Wrath had the best story in WoW yet, and big part of it was the Argent Crusade.

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm an old WC3 fanboy. I'm returning to WoW every once in a while only because of that old bond to that old game. I loved the message and ending of Reign of Chaos, and any time I see the game reverting back to dull black&white morality of WC1, I can only weep at that development. The War in Warcraft was to me always the war against the Burning Legion, the real evil, and seeing mortals overcome their differences against a common threat. Some of the new 5.1 spoilers make me hopeful MoP may yet turn out that way in the end.

Sorry about the freak-out and hope I'm still cool with everyone. Over and out.

Anyone addressing me: CALM DOWN. I freaked out, because one of my new favorite characters were killed. I've calmed down now, seeing that there's a good chance all of this is leading to finally end this war but we've got to get through some really hard stuff to make everyone turn against Garrosh.

Tirion ruining Wrath's lore? Good joke there, bro. Wrath had the best story in WoW yet, and big part of it was the Argent Crusade.

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm an old WC3 fanboy. I'm returning to WoW every once in a while only because of that old bond to that old game. I loved the message and ending of Reign of Chaos, and any time I see the game reverting back to dull black&white morality of WC1, I can only weep at that development. The War in Warcraft was to me always the war against the Burning Legion, the real evil, and seeing mortals overcome their differences against a common threat. Some of the new 5.1 spoilers make me hopeful MoP may yet turn out that way in the end.

Anduin and Tirion your favourite characters? You really have bad taste.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    Also, it seems like you aren't playing this game for war. Bad choice of game seeing that the game is called Warcraft. And both Vol'jin AND Baine are against this war, they were both big Thrall supporters, and you'll probably see Thrall go against it soon too. The Shado-Pan are also against it obviously. It only goes to show how big this war is when anti-war guys are being slaughtered, and when anti-war characters want war all of a sudden.

If you've had faith in lore 'till this point, I applaud you. I lost faith in it in Wrath, and only now is it coming back again.
    People who don't do PvP don't necessarily care about war, and since this "war" we're talking about now is more like an inter-faction mugging than a war, not very interesting at all for alliance at least, everybody is supposedly ready to fight, the peace-keepers are being "removed" in various ways (Either go "Herp derp KILL!" or get killed off/ignored), so when does the alliance fight back?

Theramore was supposed to be this big turning point where alliance leadership grows a pair and the horde finally get a beating, there's still not much sign of that in 5.1, despite it being the time that major forces of both sides hit Pandaria's shores, the lore is becoming a sort of lopsided horde-lovers fanfic now ("Horde wins all coz alliance is t3h st00p1d lolololol!"), accusations of favouritism aside, it's not very logical for one side to just sit around doing nothing while the other is bouncing across the world gathering super-weapons, is it?
    Last edited by mysticx; 2012-10-12 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Anduin and Tirion your favourite characters? You really have bad taste.
    De gustibus ne disputandum est.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend came up with a theory that Hellscream will turn into a Mogu. Reasoning is that the Mogu are dark energy beings. Mogu also resemble orcs a bit as well. Fel Orcs came to be when they try to control the Fel Energies of Outland (there is more to it but it is a generalization) Maybe Mogu are Orcs that controll the energies of the Sha.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 04:06 PM ----------

It's ok you had a ┻━┻◡ ヽ(`Д´)ノ◡ ┻━┻ moment but now that it is ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) we forgive you

My guess is that someone smashes the Bell before Garrosh can fully wield it. Someone on the Horde side. Someone who knows full well what the power of the Sha can do. Someone like Nazgrim. Maybe with the help of Vol'Jin or Baine.

This of course, pisses Garrosh off and he starts throwing a temper tantrum and banishing people from Org and lashing out at the other Horde races.

And I don't think Anduin is dead. He's been built up to something like Bolvar to this point. He needs that moment of glory before fulfilling his destiny.

Edit: The Jaina soundfiles have her talking to Anduin after she's informed he died.
    Last edited by grisset; 2012-10-12 at 04:34 PM.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

It's not even certain he's dead yet. Keep in mind that this is a datamined sound file. It might not even be used in-game at all.

We have no idea what the context is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's not even certain he's dead yet. Keep in mind that this is a datamined sound file. It might not even be used in-game at all.

We have no idea what the context is.
    thats always a possibility. I mean look at Rommath. We thought, due to sound files, that he was going to betray lor'themar the same way benedictus did the alliance, and join up with the twilight hammer. Turns out not only didn't he join up with them, but he's here now helping to get the sunreavers out of dalaran.

Although given how 2 sound files, Jaina and Garrosh's one, both address Anduins death, it seems more likely, just not knowing if he will remain dead or not.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    The Bell tolls for thee Garrosh Hellscream. In all honesty, this is the best expansion since TBC

I doubt Anduin truly dies, but if it so happens that he does, I won't mourn him. Ever since gaining a spotlight in Shattering he's been too perfect, nothing colorful in his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Almost sounds like how the Illusive Man thought he could control the Reapers in Mass Effect 3 despite already being heavily indoctrinated.
    I thought the exact same thing.

Deleted
    Anduin will return, or else the Draenei Pope would've seen him die in his visions. He will be between life and death and has to make a (obvious) choice. And he will defo return after Garrosh's been dealt with or next expac.

but hey, blizzard creates the lore