Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    There's also something in the spoiler on the front page that might be of interest.
    Green fire.

Quote Originally Posted by apatheticalex View Post
    Those items plus the whole WindSteed thing make me think its a warlock only flying mount, personally.
    the windsteed is most likely the alliance 150 mount
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Is the ptr server live? If it is then, does anyone know further details about the scenario?

I just went on ptr with my lvl 90 lock and i couldnt find any quest for this http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/92426-sea...he-lost-legion, the only one i got was for horde landing with garosh wich took me 3 mins to finish after that i had nothing else to do. Apparently the first quest says something about 2 months after, i think this means 5.1 is scheduled to go live on 25th nov or so.

I think there's more than green fire here, finally some lore progression for our class, i've been waiting for it since TBC; i expect a warlock faction, perhaps even some "warlocks only zone" like DKs and Druids, and yes, i see great possibilities for green fire to be wielded... i hope in some surprise too, like a flying form or a change to metamorphosis skin...

Let's cross fingers and wait^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the codex is part of the Green Fire quest line.

We've butchered this topic to the ground.

Simple research on Google will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account

Something new at the front of Black Temple, wasn't actually doing anything for me. Might not be in the PTR yet, or it might be because I'm level 85 (character copy giving me an error message)

I wasn't able to do anything with the mark at 90, but looking at the new info from MMO-Champ it looks like this part takes place later on in the quest line.

Green fire is only for destro spec , and demo , but nothing for afflic ? change the color of malefic grasp x) ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post

Something new at the front of Black Temple, wasn't actually doing anything for me. Might not be in the PTR yet, or it might be because I'm level 85 (character copy giving me an error message)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallensaint View Post
    I wasn't able to do anything with the mark at 90, but looking at the new info from MMO-Champ it looks like this part takes place later on in the quest line.
    Nice find, guys. I'm swamped and most likely won't have time to go on the PTR to check things out myself, which is a bit annoying compared to beta when I could simply just log on and check things whenever I wanted. I may need to un-swamp myself and get on the PTR for this stuff

is green fire coming on 5.2?

Is there going to be that awkward moment where Zinnin, player-controlled Worgen Warlock meets Zinnin, NPC Worgen Warlock?

How many of you MS guys have references anyway? I know there's also Deified.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2012-10-13 at 07:21 PM.

Wait...what if they teased us with the codex and we get the flames on a much later part of the black harvest storyline which might be a much later patch? :/
    Last edited by deviantcultist; 2012-10-13 at 07:58 PM.

What is it with warlocks and Green Fire... holy shit...
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

Deleted
    Really going to laugh quite hysterically at all those people thinking that we get green fire, and then discover that its something completely different.

5.2 maybe, probably not 5.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linzo View Post
    What is it with warlocks and Green Fire... holy shit...
    Separates destro locks from fire mages. Plus, fel fire (green fire) would be a signature thing for locks. Would be awesome.

now my day is fucked. green fire only on 5.2? at least we got UFC rio today and I'm going to the arena

Quote Originally Posted by Zharradan View Post
    now my day is fucked. green fire only on 5.2? at least we got UFC rio today and I'm going to the arena
    I think there's a chance for 5.1.

Also, enjoy the fights !
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

How weird would it be when those that had NPCs named after themselves meet said NPCs?