Thread: Warrior nerfs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I am warrior myself but check Swifty's new video.Arms warrior can burst down person within a 1 sec(5 TFB stacks). Just saying our DMG is pretty high

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    I am warrior myself but check Swifty's new video.Arms warrior can burst down person within a 1 sec(5 TFB stacks). Just saying our DMG is pretty high
    You get 5 stacks like what.... once in a life time?

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    You get 5 stacks like what.... once in a life time?
    bahjeera with no stack , killed him in like 2.8s !!! WTF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vipetcleaves View Post
    bahjeera with no stack , killed him in like 2.8s !!! WTF
    every1 does :P

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mudkipzz View Post
    Enjoy your OP class while you can, brah

Infracted
    agree, warriors have no idea. keep defending.

Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    agree, warriors have no idea. keep defending.
    While this is absolutely true, I'm sure it's considered trolling on the warriors subforum. It's like going into a synagogue with a swastika on your shirt. It's just not done ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    They're not gonna nerf Mages. The lead class designer's GF plays a Mage and that guy is pussy-whipped beyond caring about whether it costs him his job or not.
    that's the most stupid conspiracy theory i read in this forum, well done.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    Plays a mage

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get told my arena partner. Name, why does your dragon roar only hit for 39k? I popped reck, avatar, trinket, 10% ap and banner.. Yepp. I think swifty and bagera finds silly non geared people outside SW. + both of them are currently lower than 1500 rating.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    Wrong. Ghostcrawler players a mage. That's why they don't nerf them. He also hates Paladin because he's a clicker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post

[/COLOR]

Wrong. Ghostcrawler players a mage. That's why they don't nerf them. He also hates Paladin because he's a clicker
    If you think Ghostcrawler is incompetent, that's fair enough, but when people honestly believe they pick and chose who to nerf based on what the developers play you need to get your head examined.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezool View Post
    If you think Ghostcrawler is incompetent, that's fair enough, but when people honestly believe they pick and chose who to nerf based on what the developers play you need to get your head examined.
    Is human nature and biased such a hard concept to grasp ?
    GC does the tuning of numbers, admittedly not alone but he does play a mage, mages rarely receive nerfs, always one of the top performing classes in both pvp and pve with tremendous raid value.... 1 + 1 = 4 ?... :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Is human nature and biased such a hard concept to grasp ?
    GC does the tuning of numbers, admittedly not alone but he does play a mage, mages rarely receive nerfs, always one of the top performing classes in both pvp and pve with tremendous raid value.... 1 + 1 = 4 ?... :P
    Oh I entirely understand bias, but most people that have spent even an iota of time in school are aware of it. Being aware of your own condition, in this case the human one, can directly help you when avoiding classic pitfalls.

In any case, I said "Honestly believe", and if I'm lucky the guy I was quoting was simply trolling, so no issues there.