Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Wow hunters have 1 broken ability.. join the fucking club eh? Anyone met mages / warlocks / warriors yet, apparently not. I bet if it was a mage ability the outcry wouldnt be nearly as high. Hunters are still one of the hardest if not the hardest class to master in arena, I dont even bother trying on my hunter because I know I wont be good enough to get a high rating.

    Just be patiant and wait for Blizzard to fix it instead of expelling copius amounts of bitching.
    Yea, right.

    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=222079
    There is some tips for you. 4 buttons

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    2. Hunters have been a top tier rank 1 viable class since s5 without fail. Yes, that includes s9 even after warriors got gutted.
    They were R1 viable in s2-4 as well. Double healer hunter was insane.
    LOLINFRACTED

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    don't feed the troll..and it's closer to 95% of arena teams having huntards on them
    Now you are the one trolling.

    A huge amount of Glad teams don't have hunters on them. Probably less than half of the teams we play have hunters, and my team is rank 2 atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbobagshot
    ...mountains of blood elf priest pussy irl is any pve player's dream.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    Dat's racist.
    Well I left this thread after my second post and come back to see the discussion still going on. Haven't had the time yet to read every post but I wanted to leave this here for the racist comment:


    1.
    resembling the Mongols.
    2.
    Anthropology . of, pertaining to, or characteristic of one of the traditional racial divisions of humankind, marked by yellowish complexion, prominent cheekbones, epicanthic folds about the eyes, and straight black hair, and including the Mongols, Manchus, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Annamese, Siamese, Burmese, Tibetans, and, to some extent, the Eskimos and the American Indians: no longer in technical use.
    3.
    ( often lowercase ) Pathology . (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) of, affected with, or characteristic of Down syndrome.

    While possibly racist, I was going for definition #3. While it's political correctness can be argued, please don't accuse me of being a racist, I know full well what I said. Thanks

  5. #105
    Mechagnome Shifthappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Armin Van Buuren's Parties
    Posts
    711
    FOTM rerolers, full of arena atm, hunters and warriors, just like every new exp!
    i7 980X 4.2GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨............................
    2x OCZ Agility 2 (120g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨...........................
    Patriot 12 gig 2000........................................ ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸............................
    Gigabyte GTX 580...................................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø......................

  6. #106
    The Patient Principe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    281
    they have alot of work to do with hunters

    Traps are currently bugged
    Dps is low in pve
    burst too high in pvp
    Bm only viable spec right now unless you want the dps loss from surv.

    They have alot of work to do and I can't imagine it will be easy to level out.

  7. #107
    No changes actually made yet

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-Bravo View Post
    No changes actually made yet
    rabid already been nerfed and so has spirit mend with stampede up. Tooltips just have not been changed since that's a client side editing job.

    If you're dying to a BM hunter one button macroing you now you should just consider not pvping

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    rabid already been nerfed and so has spirit mend with stampede up. Tooltips just have not been changed since that's a client side editing job.

    If you're dying to a BM hunter one button macroing you now you should just consider not pvping
    95% of the players stopped doing pvp and are waiting for a fix so PvP can be playable again. So a good advice from another BM hunter I guess.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Now you are the one trolling.

    A huge amount of Glad teams don't have hunters on them. Probably less than half of the teams we play have hunters, and my team is rank 2 atm.
    Why should every glad team have a hunter on them? 1 class out of 11, 3 specs out of 34, there is no reason that every team should have a hunter on it.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

  11. #111
    Ok my not so funny pic got deleted so i might use this for something useful.

    So what actually happened to stampede etc now? Is it still ignoring resilience? I hear a lot that its fixd in some way atm but i dont really notice any diffrence
    Last edited by Sähäri; 2012-10-16 at 11:44 AM. Reason: change of heart

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    95% of the players stopped doing pvp and are waiting for a fix so PvP can be playable again. So a good advice from another BM hunter I guess.
    This is true. Every one of my friends who used to pvp a lot now just don't because of hunters and warriors. Almost everything else other than these two classes seem balanced tho.

  13. #113
    I really just have to laugh when I see all these hunters defending their class. I really, really mean that. I mean, I'm upset that they're so OP, but it's just so funny to see them desperately cling onto their bullshit.

    I really should have made a thread whining about how Paladins needed to constantly have their Seals one-shot people after that night in Cataclysm. Learn to play, scrubs!
    Last edited by Lightfist; 2012-10-16 at 12:45 PM.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

  14. #114
    there's a difference in defending my class because i want it to stay overpowered and defending my class from people who just spout nonsense they have no idea about, spreading misinformation and eventually leading to massive flamewars about things that aren't even true.

  15. #115
    Scarab Lord Anjerith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The apotheosis of all Deserts
    Posts
    4,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I really just have to laugh when I see all these hunters defending their class. I really, really mean that. I mean, I'm upset that they're so OP, but it's just so funny to see them desperately cling onto their bullshit.

    I really should have made a thread whining about how Paladins needed to constantly have their Seals one-shot people after that night in Cataclysm. Learn to play, scrubs!
    While I am all for balancing, I am sorry to say that if you did not play a Hunter before 3.1 and then continued to play one after 3.1, you have no clue or right to talk about nerfs. That patch sealed the fate of BM as a reliable raiding spec for over 2 years. There has never been a point where other class specs have been outright banned from raiding due to their being crippled completely.

    As for no Hunter changes in 5.1, they have yet to release full or even mostly full notes on it, just small sections. Patience grasshoppers.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    While I am all for balancing, I am sorry to say that if you did not play a Hunter before 3.1 and then continued to play one after 3.1, you have no clue or right to talk about nerfs. That patch sealed the fate of BM as a reliable raiding spec for over 2 years. There has never been a point where other class specs have been outright banned from raiding due to their being crippled completely.

    As for no Hunter changes in 5.1, they have yet to release full or even mostly full notes on it, just small sections. Patience grasshoppers.
    But that does not justify this. Not in any way. Not for any class.
    Its fact that hunter is not only thing broken at the moment. Its like half of the classes that are broken.

    Imo pvp needs a new system. As much as i hate the hunter burst atm dying in seconds, i dont wanna see hunter pve dps decrease. As its already quite bad for pure dps

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I really just have to laugh when I see all these hunters defending their class. I really, really mean that. I mean, I'm upset that they're so OP, but it's just so funny to see them desperately cling onto their bullshit.

    I really should have made a thread whining about how Paladins needed to constantly have their Seals one-shot people after that night in Cataclysm. Learn to play, scrubs!
    Karma's a bitch huh? lol still waiting for a mage nerf.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I knew this kind of QQ would come. Blizzard made an insanely hard to master class 100 times easier, now everyone is being destroyed by all the hunters who were forced to play well in Cataclysm. This isn't just a numbers problem, this is a player skill problem that everyone has to put up with. Sure a poorly skilled hunter can play the class well and kill people right now, but the people who were top notch in Cataclysm are now causing some serious chaos now that Blizzard opened up the stables and gave us free reign to shoot how and where we want.

    Nerf hunters, fine. You'll never be able to nerf the player though. You will still be beaten, and you will still cry. It's the reason mages are thought of as OP all the time. They're easy to play, easy to master. Nothing Blizzard can do about it.
    it's a player skill problem with BM burst, guys. case closed.

    welcome to mmo pvp forums.

    Anyways back in reality, they better level this damage out fast .. improve that spec's sustained pressure and/or utility without pet because i can't imagine this is style of play is fun for cor the hunters either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shahada View Post
    The devs aren't stupid.

  19. #119
    I have yet to have a single problem with BM hunters...in fact I remember a 3v1 situation just last week of 2 BM huntards and a failfrost dk on me. Killed all the of them worthless players... all be it I'm a blood DK that reforges everything for FC'ing...

    YET BLIZZARD HITS ME WITH THE NERFBAT! Where is the justice!
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

  20. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Miju View Post
    not sure if serious......
    "go practice to fight a bm" ROFL..... then tell WHY there are SO MANY fuckin hunter combs out there? i saw like 2 rogues and like 80% hunter in ~60 arena games! even warri+hunter is been played ... u never saw this "comb" (funny enough to name it comb rofl) before! EVER! bm hunter are just ridiculously overpowerd.... the burst and passive heal with spirt bound are a fuckin joke, same with warriors.. hunters DESERVE a nerfbat so hard. i talked to some hunters who just laughed about their own dmg.... maybe your just rollin the bm hunter train and you´re to stupid to recognise your op´ness (also yes warlocks and fmages need als a little dmg nerf, locks critting with 130k+ on 6k resi LOL)

    baddie player is baddie player. so your argument is that if a new successful comp comes out that wasnt the 'fotm' comp for cata, its broken and op? If you cant survive or counter a bm, then L2P. I roll shaman, lock and DK in arenas and shit on BM's all day. no issues, learn to counter classes! Blizz designed the talent system and class balances to allow many more workable comps in pvp.
    Do you really want another season of nothing but tsg, phd and spell cleave teams? think mcfly, think...

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    This is true. Every one of my friends who used to pvp a lot now just don't because of hunters and warriors. Almost everything else other than these two classes seem balanced tho.
    hrm, cant tell if this is a troll, or a terribad player... the 'every other class but those 2 is balanced' comment tends to be trollish, or just very ignorant. go play in 2k plus arenas, still dominated by casters sorry to say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •