Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Frost Armour already provides 7% haste, that one at least is a tooltip change.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    Casters just get mana regen from being down there, there is no damage buff like I said.

    source: http://www.wowpedia.org/Gara'jal_the...#25-man_Normal
    That's the resource specific gains. Like I said there is a flat damage buff and you clearly have no experience in the encounter or don't actually look at what buffs and debuffs you have.

    You should probably know what you're talking about before you dispute something.

  3. #23
    Arcane didnt get nerf when talking about dps on a 5 min encounter. The only thing they did was balance it by making it less bursty and do the same damage as the other spec. Plus I agree, incomplete information wont prove your point. You need to do simulationcraft while maxing out stats base on the specific spec before you complain about it.

  4. #24
    From the front page:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We haven't made any 5.1 class changes yet.
    Just in case anybody was still wondering.

  5. #25
    Thats the point, Not everyone reads blue post
    And even if they did, they will whisper "Stealth Nerf"

    The are just baddies and they blame the game for it before they even look at the mirror.

  6. #26
    I doubt they even have one. Nobody wants to see an idiot first thing in the morning. *cough*

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    I think you missed the point. Or are you suggesting that Blizzard will randomly create nerfs that they have no intention of pushing out live?

    Should we wait until all PTR nerfs are pushed to live?

    Or should we see the nerfs as what blizzard proposes, and then discuss them on a/the forum before they are finalised giving them the feedback that they want?
    When testing, yes they do. That's what PTR is for...to test stuff. There have been shitloads of changes on PTR that never made it live.

  8. #28
    Well, they aren't completely random. But they have, often just incidentally, pushed changes onto the test or beta realms that were already considered failures and removed in their internal builds and therefore would never see live realms.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    When testing, yes they do. That's what PTR is for...to test stuff. There have been shitloads of changes on PTR that never made it live.
    Just because there have been a shitload of nerfs that never made it live does not mean that they never intended them to be what they wanted pushed out to live. They nerfed, they saw bad, they changed their mind.

    THAT is what PTR is for...to test stuff. If it's good, out it goes, if it's bad, it never makes it. The point is until they get feedback otherwise, they feel that nerf is the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion Hazzikostas
    LFR justifies the creation of more raid content when millions of players are able to see content. Only a few thousand people actually saw Kel'thuzad, but millions saw Deathwing. The reason Mists of Pandaria is starting with 18 bosses and adding larger raid tiers than we have had previously is because many players are going to see the raids through LFR.
    So Hardcore elitest raiders trying to get LFR removed are in fact essentially trying to kill off their own content!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •