Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I brushed the dust off my old paladin, was my ex main.
    I had so much fun as ret during wrath, sure the rotation was faceroll but it didn't require ramping up or combo points, you could just charge in and faceroll everything, was godly fun with icc heroic rogue gear.

Now it's just meh to play, I hate being cooldown dependant.

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchyEU View Post
    I brushed the dust off my old paladin, was my ex main.
    I had so much fun as ret during wrath, sure the rotation was faceroll but it didn't require ramping up or combo points, you could just charge in and faceroll everything, was godly fun with icc heroic rogue gear.

Now it's just meh to play, I hate being cooldown dependant.
    Yeah, Wrath was hella fun. And yea, it was definitely faceroll... I didn't know what the heck I was doing back then; but I still could prolly hit gladiator easily if I stepped into an Arena.

However, I was one of the people protesting that Ret needed a change... I didn't care for the facerollness. Took us a while to have fluid HP generation... Now if only Inquisition duration was increased... Here's hoping they nail it next expansion.

You buff any raw ability you there in buff our burst too high. Everything we do for sustained dps is lowered because of what happens during CDs. To be honest theres a few things they could do.
    -Make TV and CS holy damage as well.
    -Buff TV and/or CS (this wont happen)
    -Buff Censure by a shit ton.
    -Bring our passive from 10% more damage back to 20 or 25%

Buffing Censure would give us what we need for sustained but it will make it to where it wont go so far out of wack on burst. Which personally censure should be the only choice for buffs. If you were to take any other from there to add to the buff list it would be to make TV and CS holy damage if it came down to it. But first and foremost Censure needs more damage. Gives sustained and burst cds wont make it too op.

SIDE NOTE: That list is options that are presented and i mean to say pick one or two. Personally buff censure and if needed TV and CS as holy damage but not all at the same time.