The one word Greg Street says that scares the hell out of me!

Greg Street‏@Ghostcrawler

Nearly all data-mined 5.1 class changes are old hotfixes that everyone already has. We haven't made many new 5.1 class changes yet.

YET!!!

Lets hope we dont see any changes in classes!

Change is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    Im gonna take a wild guess and say your currently playing a hunter or warrior.
    Never argue with and idiot. They bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Some people should be forced to re-level their toons, and pay more attention to the process...

I do pallys shouldn't have a 2 second down time in their rotation due to art of war not procing.

Quote Originally Posted by roflmfao View Post
    LOL Really? You should roll a Rogue, then you'll never have to see any changes or blueposts!

(apart from nerfs)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Theres nothing wrong with change, and some specs seem pretty gimped (priests / ret palas)

Why are you worried that changes will happen?

Shadow Priests, Beast Master Hunter, Arms Warrior.

Ret Paladin, Feral Druid, Rogues.

Both groups are broken in opposite ways. Which group, doesn't want fixing?

I bet you'll never guess.....

We will see class changes. I'll bet my vast collection of carrots on it.

I expect monks in particular to have an extensive list of changes, possibly even at the level of basic mechanics, and it wouldn't surprise me if disc priests got more than just some coefficient-changes their way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    Shadow Priests, Beast Master Hunter, Arms Warrior.

Ret Paladin, Feral Druid, Rogues.

Both groups are broken in opposite ways. Which group, doesn't want fixing?

I bet you'll never guess.....
    I'm sorry, but are you implying shadow priests are weak right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    I'm sorry, but are you implying shadow priests are weak right now?
    No, I don't believe that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by soxyboi View Post

I play a hunter and I definately want some class changes. They need to fix MM and also buff SV to be equal to BM. For other classes they need to seriously nerf hybrid heals. Its almost impossible for hunters to kill anything 1 on 1 since everyone else has an effective LoH. Theres no reason why dps classes need to heal so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    I play a hunter and I definately want some class changes. They need to fix MM and also buff SV to be equal to BM. For other classes they need to seriously nerf hybrid heals. Its almost impossible for hunters to kill anything 1 on 1 since everyone else has an effective LoH. Theres no reason why dps classes need to heal so much.
    A hunter saying hybrids need healing nerfs and they are too hard to burst. I guess you don't know your class is currently globaling people in pvp with that stupid 5 spirit beast CD (which gives you a LoH too)?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    LOL Really? You should roll a Rogue, then you'll never have to see any changes or blueposts!

(apart from nerfs)
    im sorry mages got u better on that one ... even when mages get nerfed they are still op as all hell

Quote Originally Posted by Divineknight13 View Post
    im sorry mages got u better on that one ... even when mages get nerfed they are still op as all hell
    Good heavens, sounds like I should roll myself a mage while the times are good sir.
    << What I Look like. ^^Shit I say.

Quote Originally Posted by soxyboi View Post
    I play a prot warrior, which I think is in a pretty good place. Our AoE is pretty high I have to admit, and if that gets nerfed I understand that, but for prot what is AoE really worth? Makes pulling trash a little faster. More concerned that they will change single target which had been a hugh hinderance in the past when your pulling 1/2 to 1/3 the damage of an average dps...almost makes you feel like a carry on a boss fight.

My other 90 is an affliction warlock which I am really enjoying, so I cant speak for other classes, but if you have issues then best wishes to getting a fix.

Our Hunter hates the fact that Hunters went from the very good place they were in Pre Mists, and now they're at the bottom of the barrel.

Same with our Rogue.

He's digging REALLY deep to pull the numbers he's pulling currently and they're impressive.

Rogues and Hunters need some buffs.

Aside from that, my 2h Frost DK is awesome.

FUCKING succeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

He used to scare me by just being in charge of anything, nerfing locks is his past time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, let's hope Chaos Bolt still one shots people, Warriors obliterate everything, Frost Mages kill people in a deep (always going to happen) and most of all Hunters go into 2v1 arenas press 2 buttons and everything dies.