Rank 1 Frost Mage Streaming PVE

twitch.tv / matto_eh

Currently play with Aftermath on Mal'ganis, the best 3 night a week 25 man guild in the world. I'm going to be streaming our raiding on:
    Monday 9-12:30 EST
    Wednesday 9-12:30 EST
    Sunday 8-1 EST

I currently have rank 1 parses on 25man Elegon and Emporer, and lots of other high parses on every fight. I'm currently raiding as frost (will go fire once my gear is at the point where fire is higher consistent damage) and will answer questions and help people better their mage play.

When I'm not raiding I'll be streaming dailies/BGs/arena (although I'm pretty bad at PVP). Enjoy.

twitch.tv / matto_eh

Quote Originally Posted by audacitymage View Post
    he best 3 night a week 25 man guild in the world
    No, no, no, no, no, no hell no, no no, no, no, no, no...

http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.ti...=&class=&spec=
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Ellendway View Post
    No, no, no, no, no, no hell no, no no, no, no, no, no...
    Tier 13 Aftermath had first 8/8h of all 3 night a week guilds in the world. We raid really late in the week (Wednesday, Sunday, Monday), so early on (ie the first week) we'll obviously be behind guilds that raid tues/wed/thurs. We've only had one short 3 hour raid this week so far, all those guilds have had two or three nights already.
    Last edited by audacitymage; 2012-10-12 at 03:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by audacitymage View Post
    Tier 13 Aftermath had first 8/8h of all 3 night a week guilds in the world. We raid really late in the week (Wednesday, Sunday, Monday), so early on (ie the first week) we'll obviously be behind guilds that raid tues/wed/thurs. We've only had one short 3 hour raid this week so far, all those guilds have had two or three nights already.
    I'm sorry but when you call "Best 3 night a week raiding guild" you better be backed up by the main tool people use to judge these things; not arbitrary definitions to suit your point.

Deleted
    You haven't even killed Feng on HC...

We've only raided one night (for 3 hours) and the others guilds have had two or all three raids already. A lot of them added a 4th day last week to kill Elegon or Emp when we did it in two. Come complain at the end of the week or end of the tier.

Stream news:
    mic and webcam added

doing BGs mostly today and tonight

Deleted
    Both your WoL rank 1's have been shattered. I have rank #1 on Elegon now, and will destroy the current rank #1 on Emperors (which is not you) by over 10K dps on Monday. This thread is absolutely hilarious. You're advertising your stream based on two pretty poor scores from normal mode bosses two weeks into raid content when everybody has very different levels of gear. Judging from the replies, nobody is impressed.

By the way, when you say rank 1, it means you have atleast one rank 1 title from arena. You have no rank 1's of any kind.
    Last edited by mmoc92c203c636; 2012-10-13 at 04:00 PM.

Obviously people had better gear this week. I had rank one at the end of the first raid raid week. Again come back at the end of this week when we kill it again and I destroy you with new gear/DMF trinkets etc.

Please close this already
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    Both your WoL rank 1's have been shattered. I have rank #1 on Elegon now, and will destroy the current rank #1 on Emperors (which is not you) by over 10K dps on Monday. This thread is absolutely hilarious. You're advertising your stream based on two pretty poor scores from normal mode bosses two weeks into raid content when everybody has very different levels of gear. Judging from the replies, nobody is impressed.

By the way, when you say rank 1, it means you have atleast one rank 1 title from arena. You have no rank 1's of any kind.
    also your guild didn't even kill Elegon or Emp the first week, maybe watch my stream and I can give you guys some pointers

Deleted
    You can give me pointers about playing a Frost Mage when I outrank and outdps you on absolutely everything? I also have a higher gear score, higher challenge score, and more achievement points. I'm also a Gladiator. Sad, sad, sad... The people who have a clue found your 'rank 1 Frost Mage' title hilarious, because you are a delusional scrub. Just accept it. You can go cry in a corner now. Maybe you can stream that. It would get more views than watching you fail on camera.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-14 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not advertise.
    BfA Beta Time