478 Rogue 6/6mv EXP Looking For Progression based raiding guild. (10 or 25m)

Edited by Crinzo on 11/14/12 12:11 PM (PST) Hello all,

I am an officer in my current guild and we have had a great run while it lasted. However with several Core members of our 10m team leaving and our GL moving on to a new guild i am currently looking for a more serious (yet fun) progression based 10m or 25m alliance guild.

A BIT ABOUT ME:

I am a 28 year old male who has been raiding since Vanilla on the rogue class (with the exception of WotLK). I came back Mid Cata near the end of FL but the raiding bug has bitten me again. I am a laid back individual who has a sense of humour who loves the social and team based aspect that raiding brings. I can be lighthearted and helpful but as soon as raid time comes i am all business. I am also one not to quit when the going gets tough (spine, elegon etc)

Here are some of the reason why YOU should consider me for your progression based raiding team!
    -Takes raiding seriously and strives to be the best at what i do.
    -Experience with raiding for several years. 6/7 HM FL, 8/8 HM DS.
    -Raid assit experience in an officer based role.
    -Reliable and on time
    -Informed and up to date with current raiding strats and tactics (Icy Veins, Youtube Fatboss videos etc).
    - Follow my class extensively via (noxxic elitist jerks etc).
    -Learns from mistakes and takes constructive criticism well

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A RAID TEAM:
    -Light yet serious atmosphere would be nice.
    -Competent raid leadership that knows the fights and can lead a team to victory.
    -10 or 25m team
    -Prefer a guild that is ATLEAST 6/6MV and has intentions of starting heroics or is doing heroics.
    -3 night raid week

I would prefer a team that raids 7-830 EST.

If you are looking for a strong melee dps that can bring the following skillset to YOUR team please take the time to msg on here or in game.
    Thank you for considering my application

Crinzo#1782

Bumpz! for leet rogue!

Psssst....I hear horde has better dps racials

Currently we are 3/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, 5/6 heart of fear(we put the emphassis on finishing off heroic gara last week not clearing HoF)and sitting 93rd in the US for 25 man raiding. I am looking for one healer and a few dps.

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/ne...he-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, Babarackus/Geegeegee, or Veiled

Apply at
    www.btmguild.com

Thank you for your consideration i will look into apping with you seems like an exciting leading edge guild :0

bump........ump!

Hi Crinzo. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). I think you should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 11 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to buff up our 25-man team. As far as raids go, all 25 spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.
    • Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
    • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
    • Current Progression: 6/6 MV, 1/6 HoF
    • Contact: In-Game: Kroddish -or- RealID: zarnsy@gmail.com -or-BattleTag: Kroddish#1931

Please hit me up at zarnsy@gmail.com or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!

Hello there!

She looked level 18 (eonar) is looking for a rogue to fill our ranks.

we are 4/6 MV 1/6 Hof

we raid from 9-12:30 tue-wed-thurs

I would like to discuss with you pls contact me at Johnd19894@aol.com

You are just the man we are looking for

Guild: Likes it Rough
    Server: Gorgonnash (PvP) Los Angeles (PST Server time)
    Faction: Alliance
    Website: https://likesitrough.guildlaunch.com (Apply to Guild - Online Application)

Raiding Hours: *Times are PST Server time*
    Tues: 5:00pm-8:00pm
    Wed: 5:00pm-8:00pm
    Thur: 5:00pm-8:00pm

Mists of Pandaria Progression:
    10m Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 Normal
    10m Heart of Fear 2/6 Normal

Who is Likes it Rough:
    Likes it Rough is a progression-focused 10-man raiding guild situated on Gorgonnash.

We are a tight knit group of friends who broke off from a 25 man guild to start our own 10 man. 8 Bosses down in just our first week as a guild, and done as a 9 man team!

Many of our members have been raiding since vanilla and BC, and will be raiding for some time to come.

What is Likes it Rough looking for:
    Likes it Rough is looking for skilled, reliable players to fill our 10m raid. We need to get the most out of our limited raid time so we are only looking for those willing to put forth the effort required and maintain near perfect attendance.

Current needs:
    Elemental Shaman
    DPS Warrior
    Rogue

Loot Distribution:
    Likes it Rough uses a Loot Council system.

Skilled and prepared candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of current needs.
    Feel free to post an application on our website listed above or if you have any questions, contact us in game.

Officers: CyberChicken, Malirris, Dímas (alt+0237)
    BattleTag: CyberChicken#1437/Badkarma#1664/Malirris#1243

Looking forward to hearing from you