Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Nice guide you seemed to take away good suggestions from the first one you made. Just to point out the clicky on your sig also points to stone guards btw and not feng.
    Fixed :P

How do you make the boss chose what weapon/phase to go for?
    You have to move the boss closer to the weapon you want him to go for next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temiran View Post
    Very helpful
    Thanks Temiran

Thanks for the guide!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremia View Post
    Thanks for the guide!
    Thanks Aremia stay tuned for more!

10+ Year Old Account
    My boy's all grown up :3 Good guide Ruff!

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    I actually like it. Concise, informative, and no corny attempts at bad humor or overbearing ego. Cheers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    I actually like it. Concise, informative, and no corny attempts at bad humor or overbearing ego. Cheers.
    Well thank you oggyowl and I <3 Sinner
    Last edited by RuffwarWoW; 2012-10-18 at 05:56 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did Feng got hotfixed or something? After our first kill, last night we got to Feng again but this time we had way too many wipes when he just didnt cast lightning fist before epicenter (not only first epicenter) so we couldnt stun him. Maybe they dont want us to be 100% sure that we can deal with epicenter that way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingol View Post
    Did Feng got hotfixed or something? After our first kill, last night we got to Feng again but this time we had way too many wipes when he just didnt cast lightning fist before epicenter (not only first epicenter) so we couldnt stun him. Maybe they dont want us to be 100% sure that we can deal with epicenter that way?
    We had a problem with this on one attempt this week, and it ended up resulting in a wipe. I don't think that there was ever a 100% chance lightning fist will be done before epicenter, but I think it is a rare occasion.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffwarWoW View Post
    We had a problem with this on one attempt this week, and it ended up resulting in a wipe. I don't think that there was ever a 100% chance lightning fist will be done before epicenter, but I think it is a rare occasion.
    Yea I thought something like this, tnx. First time we killed him like the 2nd time we got to fist phase so I guess we didnt have enough fist phases for that to happen. It was just odd this time since it happened like 3 times but I guess we were just unlucky

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingol View Post
    Yea I thought something like this, tnx. First time we killed him like the 2nd time we got to fist phase so I guess we didnt have enough fist phases for that to happen. It was just odd this time since it happened like 3 times but I guess we were just unlucky
    Yeah just some poor rng.

Great guides so far. From a fellow Wisconsinite at that ! It would be hilarious if we were neighbors.

I have a couple questions regarding P1 and P2 of the fight (as we haven't been further yet).

In P1 (arcane phase) I at first believed him to have a pretty set rotation of Resonance > Velocity > Resonance > Resonance > Velo > Res > Res > Velo, however after many attempts it appears to be a lot of RNG in if he'll case Resonance before a Velocity. Because of this we were having trouble pre-stacking for velocity because a resonance would come out right before and wipe us. I'm just curious if you had any pattern or if you just waited for Velocity to start being cast and then stack and deal with the 1-2 ticks the raid would take.

In P2 (epicenter) I noticed that he turns completely 180 degrees when casting lightning fist as opposed to normal where he would just target the tank the whole time. I know in the video you said you had a mage stand out for the tank to cast on, I'm assuming you just had the mage take every other lightning fist (so first epicenter would be nullified, second would be interrupted, etc.)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mootykins View Post
    I have a couple questions regarding P1 and P2 of the fight (as we haven't been further yet).

In P1 (arcane phase) I at first believed him to have a pretty set rotation of Resonance > Velocity > Resonance > Resonance > Velo > Res > Res > Velo, however after many attempts it appears to be a lot of RNG in if he'll case Resonance before a Velocity. Because of this we were having trouble pre-stacking for velocity because a resonance would come out right before and wipe us. I'm just curious if you had any pattern or if you just waited for Velocity to start being cast and then stack and deal with the 1-2 ticks the raid would take.
    We had ranged wait to move in until Velocity was cast. Obviously they aren't going to be in Egypt way away from melee, but you want them to be spread out mostly

Quote Originally Posted by Mootykins View Post
    In P2 (epicenter) I noticed that he turns completely 180 degrees when casting lightning fist as opposed to normal where he would just target the tank the whole time. I know in the video you said you had a mage stand out for the tank to cast on, I'm assuming you just had the mage take every other lightning fist (so first epicenter would be nullified, second would be interrupted, etc.)?
    That is correct. The shroud only lasts for like 30 seconds, so you need to make sure to channel it close to the epicenter to make sure it doesn't run out.