Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest problem with it would be the horde is stil.. divided. Young warriors see garrosh ofcourse as there real leader and inspiration since they only know the blood curse and the struggle of the orcs as history. The Veteran warriors and shamans see thrall stil as the real leader of the horde as they both want to be done with the bloodshed and just want to stay in a place they can call home.
    The other problem is killing a warchief never goes good in the books, for doomhammer it did but that was because blackhand was a puppet. but for thrall it would go in the history as 1 of the biggest faults ever + he made garrosh warchief so the only way is through Mak'gora.

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    I doubt Garrosh would be a faceroll anyway, would probably give Thrall a run for his money and inflict some serious wounds, if not death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sast View Post
    I doubt Garrosh would be a faceroll anyway, would probably give Thrall a run for his money and inflict some serious wounds, if not death.
    OR thrall could just lava burst him in the face? His lava burst smashed that ice wall in hour of twilight. I am sure it would fuck up Garrosh. Even his lighting bolt killed 4 dragons at once in one book.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is so lame for like 3 expansions now. Got owned in wotlk while dueling garrosh, he let garrosh take over the horde and let cairne get killed by garrosh.
    After all the chaos from cataclysm and all the drama, we are shown thrall's shitty wedding. Fantastic storytelling blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    OR thrall could just lava burst him in the face? His lava burst smashed that ice wall in hour of twilight. I am sure it would fuck up Garrosh. Even his lighting bolt killed 4 dragons at once in one book.
    Its called "cutscene incompetence" I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    So why didn't he do all those things to Arcurion, Asira Dawnslayer (or whatever her name is) and Benedictus instead of requiring help from 5 random people? :P Power levels are so skewed.
    Ashr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    He's chilling about 10 minutes north of Andorhol while the Forsaken use every tactic in the Scourge book to conquer it.
    now that his keep is clean he runs a little NIMBY thought, not in my back yard.. aslong as they leave him alone he is sticking his head in the ground ignoring the obvious :P saaad

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because lorewise most orcs love Garrosh. He couldn't just waltz in and kill him with our risking a huge civil war within the Horde.