Mistwreaver Vuhdo settings

Hey peeps,

I was curious if anyone could help me setup VuhDo to work well with the Mistwreaver spec. I want to be able to track when someone has a renewing mist in addition to the buff that will affect them if I hit uplift so that they get healed. I want to see who won't get healed if I spam Uplift when I have 2 chi because they do not have the renewing mist buff. Some other things I'm interested are having the color of the icon change when I hit someone with a Life Cocoon + timer on how much length it has.

If anyone can help me get those setup, that would be sweet. Also any tips/tricks to get the most out of vuhdo + mistwreaver that you currently use would be ideal.

Thanks all.

heres the steps:
    1. /vuhdo options
    2. click the panels tab
    3. go to HoT icons listed on the right.
    4. In slot icon one, choose renewing mists, and checkmark own.
    5. click the colors tab.
    6. go to HoTs listed on the right.
    7. Click renewing mists and ensure the opacity is at 100.

From there I'm positive you can customize it for your liking but those are the basic steps for putting renewing mists as a HoT icon on vuhdo.

Is it also possible to customize VuhDo so that you can see who your statue is healing?

What i have found out to be really nice is to set the Hots to "bar" and also include the other Hots u have, then it will be very visual and easy to se the time left on everything instead of using numbers and compare numbers against eachother... i would guess that u can find what the spell the totem is called and just ad a tracker to that spell aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Is it also possible to customize VuhDo so that you can see who your statue is healing?
    Hmm not sure about the statue healing because the spell name, i believe, is called soothing mists. There might be a different spell id that you could grab and type in manually to vuhdo settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Citykid View Post
    What i have found out to be really nice is to set the Hots to "bar" and also include the other Hots u have, then it will be very visual and easy to se the time left on everything instead of using numbers and compare numbers against eachother... i would guess that u can find what the spell the totem is called and just ad a tracker to that spell aswell.
    I've kept it the same and just used affinities weak auras templates to track the number and duration of my renewing mists. Its actually really handy.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    If you go through the same steps in post #2 and just check soothing mists for one of the corners it will show both your soothing mists target and a soothing mist icon on whoever your statue is healing.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin