Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah we get a lot more then we can spend :-)
    But think of it this way: if you're done with dailies, you will still have those coins to use. I believe there is a weekly cap of 10. So this means you can have 2x as many rolls on loot in 1 run.

@Emane: You mean to say that in a second run, in which you normally don't get any rolls, you can use those coins also?
    So this means, now we can run the same raid twice a week, with chance on loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    @Emane: You mean to say that in a second run, in which you normally don't get any rolls, you can use those coins also?
    So this means, now we can run the same raid twice a week, with chance on loot?
    The coin roll is independent of the normal boss loot rules. So you could use LFR to kill Boss A, not get any 'normal' loot. Then requeue and kill Boss A again and use a coin.

You can't however us the coin on the same boss twice in one week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emane View Post
    Love it, I ran lfr this Wednesday, got no loot. And ran it again after with a few friends, used a coin on the third boss, and BAM shoulders. It's amazing.

And about 400 coins, it's true. :P I have 2 stacks as well, would be nice to be able to turn some extra in for more coins. So you have 90 for 3 coins every week, and then you can turn 100 extra lesser charms for 1. So you can exchange them. Would be nice.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 08:58 AM ----------

Love it, I ran lfr this Wednesday, got no loot. And ran it again after with a few friends, used a coin on the third boss, and BAM shoulders. It's amazing.

And about 400 coins, it's true. :P I have 2 stacks as well, would be nice to be able to turn some extra in for more coins. So you have 90 for 3 coins every week, and then you can turn 100 extra lesser charms for 1. So you can exchange them. Would be nice.
    There is no reason to turn in exta 100 lesser charms for 1 of the coins, the best thing to do is save all the lesser charms, think about it. In just a few weeks you will probably be exalted with Cloud Serpent, Anglers, Tillers, Klaxxi and Golden Lotus and there's just Shado-Pan and August Celestials, a few more weeks and you're exalted with them. Yes you will have TONS of charms after that, but when you are exalted with them all you probably won't do any more daily quest (=no more charms!) so the best thing to do is save them all for when you hit exalted so you can turn in 90 every week of MoP since it's not by far over when you hit exalted with all factions.

Matchu, thnx for the answer. Wow, it serves another purpose as well: Now someone who already run lfr (or raid) can run it again with friends and still get loot.
    I didn't think about this but it is great.