Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by magazz View Post
    Are you sure you are crushing meters on Troll boss? Because I thought I was "crushing" meters too. I am raiding 25 man and I was assigned to go to every other shadow realm and keep my group up (which I did) and on my Skada I was #1 and wayyy above other 5 healers then I looked at raid of logs posted by my raid leader who's a shaman healer and also a raid leader and I was LAST healer on that fight....
    Well your raid leader did not see your healing inside the realm either. Only way to check there is to have all the healers log, then compare the numbers.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Re roll monk and be that hipster for t14 =D
    if you like 2 of your specs being gimp and sucking in pvp.

    Also if according to this Druids suck and also Priests suck whos healing?
    Last edited by Lilly32; 2012-10-17 at 12:59 AM.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    if you like 2 of your specs being gimp and sucking in pvp.

    Also if according to this Druids suck and also Priests suck whos healing?
    Paladins monks and shammies. Well tanks are still top dps tho so anything can happen.

    But right now its clearly Monks > Paladins > Shamans > Druids > Priests

  4. #44
    In fact sitting in a top-notch 25 guild right now, maining a RestoDruid, i concluded the same issues that Myrrar already mentioned. In terms of hardcore progression RestoDruids just can't get on par with other healing classes, the main Problem being that Fights are mostly seriously underhealed. Concerning pure HPS values while underhealing a perfectly played Druid is not able to outheal Monks, Shamans and Discipline Priests right now (if played equally and referring to MV only for now) and although he doesn't drop that far behind there's a small gap noticable. Still the real problem is rooted elsewhere...

    RestoDruid playstyle supports Raidsustain more than anything - sadly, playing with 1-3 Healers less than the fight is intended for the capability of sustained Heal is not what your Raid longs for. It's more like other Healers right now can solve the job of a Druid as well for EVERY damn case, while Druids aren't able to do theirs. Like i already mentioned Druids fall behind in HPS a little bit for many cases - even if its mostly like a few k HPS only. Still Druids have the weakest Burstheal capacity and NO RAIDCDs that aren't directly reflected in HPS (which is still "low").

    Thus - with Monks being introduced to the game - Druids completely lost their edge because with Healergearing being a big issue in Progression Guilds as well nobody wouldn't gear the most valueable character IF an item happens to be considered Healerloot in the first place. Druid (/ Monk) right now is the only healing class competing in Gear with more than 1 respective hybrid DD-Spec for Armor-pieces.

  5. #45
    We have a raid CD - Ironbark.

  6. #46
    Fluffy Kitten Cambria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    9,381
    Yes, but ironbark is so weak it's like saying pw:shield is a CD. It's just not a very strong or impressive CD compared to the multiple every other class has.

    We used to have tranq which was unique and powerful so some fights it bumped us into a raid spot. Tranq is a joke now on it's own, and compared to others CDs.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
    Thus - with Monks being introduced to the game - Druids completely lost their edge because with Healergearing being a big issue in Progression Guilds as well nobody wouldn't gear the most valueable character IF an item happens to be considered Healerloot in the first place. Druid (/ Monk) right now is the only healing class competing in Gear with more than 1 respective hybrid DD-Spec for Armor-pieces.
    At least Druids still get all the Agi gear since Monk DPS is laughable.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Yes, but ironbark is so weak it's like saying pw:shield is a CD. It's just not a very strong or impressive CD compared to the multiple every other class has.
    MW's only CD is Revival, which is also worse than HTT.

  9. #49
    I know of quite a few R-Druids in top guilds.. You must not have looked very hard >.<

    R-Druid 4life

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    MW's only CD is Revival, which is also worse than HTT.
    Don't they also have another spell which reduces raid damage by 90% and redirects it to them?
    Ashr

  11. #51
    The dream being resto died a long time ago for me. Blizz completely fukked them in Cata, and I haven't looked back since (quit for a bit, and then in MoP switched to Guardian). Resto was so fun in WoTLK, wish they would revert it back to the way it was, would switch in a heartbeat.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrr View Post
    Don't they also have another spell which reduces raid damage by 90% and redirects it to them?
    Zen Meditation - Spell - Wowhead

    It was much stronger in the beta. Right now it's nothing special.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •