Deleted

Beta codes Give-away from MMORPG

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/...-Giveaway.html
    Anyone want to take part on Awesome Storm Legion beta next week here are some keys from mmorpg.com
    618 left last time i checked

Nice Find. The next beta event takes place Oct. 19th to the 24th and opens up several dungeons and new world zones, and expands on some of the features seen during the first beta.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks, grabbed one
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Thought this was for closed beta. Pre-orders need not apply.

310, nice to see how it has been progressing. Maybe this will get me back and finally finish leveling my 48 cleric.
    "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my ANGER"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by logobola View Post
    310, nice to see how it has been progressing. Maybe this will get me back and finally finish leveling my 48 cleric.
    You'll be a little inundated on the beta with how the souls have changed since you may have last played. Either way, finish those last two levels!

Deleted
    275 keys left

Deleted
    225 left

I managed to get one of these, but have no idea where to download the beta. Or will it not be available for download until the 19th when the new event starts?

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I managed to get one of these, but have no idea where to download the beta. Or will it not be available for download until the 19th when the new event starts?
    try your Account management page, once you input the code you should be able to opt in to the beta and begin downloading the patcher.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Deleted
    yes exactly , go to ur account management page and past the code there..you will then get a link to download beta client
    and btw 106 keys left

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpy View Post
    yes exactly , go to ur account management page and past the code there..you will then get a link to download beta client
    and btw 106 keys left
    I put the code in, never got a link for a download. Just a page saying that I entered the code and I have access to the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I put the code in, never got a link for a download. Just a page saying that I entered the code and I have access to the beta.
    Go to your account, hit the drop down at the left corner that says "manage games" first option should be Rift and the second option should be Rift Storm Legion Beta. Agree to what they ask and you'll have an icon to download the beta.

Or here's a direct link to the download but you will still have to accept in your account to access the beta: http://update2.triongames.com/ch1-in...stall-Beta.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Go to your account, hit the drop down at the left corner that says "manage games" first option should be Rift and the second option should be Rift Storm Legion Beta. Agree to what they ask and you'll have an icon to download the beta.

Or here's a direct link to the download but you will still have to accept in your account to access the beta: http://update2.triongames.com/ch1-in...stall-Beta.exe
    I only show rift under manage games, no second option for rift beta , I just purchased the standard edition too, if that matters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jba252 View Post
    I only show rift under manage games, no second option for rift beta , I just purchased the standard edition too, if that matters
    Chances are they have to run some sort of maintenance program at some point. I wouldn't worry about it over the weekend I'd expect to see it during their regular work days/hours again. I've heard even people who do a pre-order that the automatic beta doesn't show up in their account instantly.

Deleted
    last 46 keys , if anyone need hurry up.
    it seems there will be a lot more ppl this time at beta