Deleted

Inazuma ~ Resto Shaman lfg (raiding)

Hello there.
    My name is Cath, I'm 26 year old and living in Belgium.

To make it short, I am currently looking for a raiding guild that wants to take me in. I am looking for a 25 raiding guild, that raids 4 times a week, or a strong heroic 10man raiding guild with same raid days, starting from 20.00pm.

I am a very active raider, who loves progression and wiping, and can't get enough of the thrill of downing a boss. I have always been in top realm guilds from back in The Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King. However, due to in real life meddling I had to quit gaming two months before Cataclysm came out.

I have come back for Mist of Pandaria, and even though I have no experience in Cataclysm expansion, I do have added experience in a MMO called Rift, playing hardcore there for over a year.

Eventually I came back to World of Warcraft with the idea of coming back to raid, but as my guild had died from back in ICC, I had no luck finding a new guild because of lack of Cataclysm experience, even though I am 'not elitist' but hardcore raider, who rarely makes mistake, always comes prepared with a bag full of raiding supplies and knowledge about her class.

My only experience up to this point is LFR Mogu'shan Vaults, in where I was top hps the entire time, also top overhealing but I kept at 60% mana all time, I am not reforging to spirit, but like to keep haste and crit balanced on pieces, leaving Mastery alone to 50%. I gem Spirit completely till gear catches up to a point I have not to worry about having 12k combat regen. I Enchant my gear with the best and price acceptable enchants.

I wanted to post a link to my Unit Frame, talk about that, but as I'm not permitted I am sorry for this lack of information.

Atm my downfall are my professions, I have had no real time yet to fix them, as I am still leveling my SPriest who owns Tailoring and Herbalism, so I'll get that fixed asap. : P I plan on farming and collecting all the recipes in the game for Enchanting/Alchemist.

Wow Armory I cannot link because I do not have permission, but Shamans name is Inazuma from Emerald Dream.

-------------------------------------------------------
    The Burning Crusade: Hunter; Horde

- Karazhan (full)
    - Gruul's Liar (full)
    - Maggy's Liar (full)
    - Serpentshrine Cavern (full)
    - Tempest Keep (full)
    - Mount Hyjal (full)
    - Black Temple (full)
    - Zul'Aman (full)

Wrath of the Lich King: Holy Paladin; Alliance

- Naxxramas (full)
    - Ulduar 10/25 (full)
    - Sartharion 10/25 (full)
    - Malygos 10/25 (full)
    - Trial of the Crusader 10/25 (full + heroic full)
    - Icecrown Citadel 10/25 (full + heroic full 10 / heroic upto Lich King 25)
    - Vault of Archavon 10/25 (full)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    As extra note, I like farming content to whatever hour possible. I like fluffy things like mounts/pets and achievements, so am interested in a guild that likes doing old content too.

Last information:

1) Boyfriend join as social member
    2) Raid start at 20.00 pm
    3) Raids minimum 4days a week (3 is optional if hours are long)
    4) Is about semi-hardcore, because I love raiding and I love progressing to end content so much.
    5) Transfering is a option as I have no connection to this server anylonger.
    6) Faction change is not a option as I've been loyal to Alliance for a long time.
    Last edited by mmoc783674ddb9; 2012-10-12 at 10:39 AM.

Deleted
    Still looking for a guild, if you wanna ask something feel free to reply to this thread or find me on Emerald Dream, Inazuma. ^^

Deleted
    Still looking for a guild, all guilds are progressing atm just feels like I'm getting left behind again on raiding.

Deleted
    Still looking for a guild.

Deleted
    Still looking for a guild...