Thread: [TV] Arrow

roy hasnt become arsenal yet he wont die.

- - - Updated - - -

he may get a bit roughed up though

- - - Updated - - -

im pretty excited to see their version of arsenal.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Roy it too obvious, i think it'll be Sarah, then laural probably will end up taking her place (as she now knows a lot).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, having seen the trailers for next week, they're making it TO obvious that Roy is going down, so it makes me think he'll be fine and I'm back to my old fallback of "One of the Lance girls" because lets face it... they're the top of most people list.

Either Laurel dies, to piss of Ollie and Sarah, or Sarah dies and Laurel takes her place. I'm kinda hoping for Laurel to go, because although she's been kinda cool in the last couple of eps, she's still SUPER annoying.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

if sarah dies id rather they just turn felicity into black canary.

laurel becoming black canary would just seem dumb to me when she has 0 combat training, no experience with any of the team, and is basically just a lawyer.

atleast felicity has been watching them train, knows a shit ton of useful information, and has already shown an interest in becoming part of the team. plus theres the whole felicity plus oliver hints all over and with barry having his new future gal pal on flash shes open for oliver.

that or just bring the huntress back as a reformed black canary in her name.

i think its good oliver has moved on from laurel, i think it should stay that way, and i DEFINITELY do not want to see laurel suit up and start pretending to be a bad arse

- - - Updated - - -

the only way i see laurel becoming black canary making sense is if they give her legit super powers. i dont know how they would shoe horn that into her character but thats the only way i see it working.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if sarah dies id rather they just turn felicity into black canary.

laurel becoming black canary would just seem dumb to me when she has 0 combat training, no experience with any of the team, and is basically just a lawyer.

atleast felicity has been watching them train, knows a shit ton of useful information, and has already shown an interest in becoming part of the team. plus theres the whole felicity plus oliver hints all over and with barry having his new future gal pal on flash shes open for oliver.

that or just bring the huntress back as a reformed black canary in her name.

i think its good oliver has moved on from laurel, i think it should stay that way, and i DEFINITELY do not want to see laurel suit up and start pretending to be a bad arse

- - - Updated - - -

the only way i see laurel becoming black canary making sense is if they give her legit super powers. i dont know how they would shoe horn that into her character but thats the only way i see it working.
    We've seen her fight in Season 1, nothing special but it's a start. With proper training Laurel would end up being a great canary and I'm kinda hoping they do in fact go down that route, however I hope Sara doesn't die, just move away from Starling City and leave Laurel in charge of the Black Canary identity.

but but but... OLICITY GUISE @_@

ship what i ship!

moar felicity O-O

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I was wrong?
    Last edited by sinilaid; 2014-04-18 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    All the main characters are listed in all episodes until the end of the season, Summer Glaus last listed episode was this one. So Slade will conduct a mock funeral for Isabel and then she can return later as the Ravager.

PS! This is not my theory but I find it extremely likely.
    im not saying you should look at the spoiler picture i posted. but you should probably look at it

10+ Year Old Account
    im not saying you should look at the spoiler picture i posted. but you should probably look at it
    Didn't see it sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    Didn't see it sorry.
    http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...6651709105.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats really cool, I'v only read about it didn't know it was true. Can't wait to see that.
    Last edited by sinilaid; 2014-04-18 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    AWESOME episode, someone give Paul Blackthorne an award, I think his talk with Laurel about not wanting to know who the Arrow is was fantastic, probably a highlight of the show for me.
    That speech was good, and I also enjoyed Laurel's little bit of telling Olli that stuff was okay, it showed some empathy without the melodrama.

Also I'm guessing everyone else got the vibe that Cait and Cisko are going to be regulars in Flash, along with the only mentioned Iris.
    They actually said it in an interview, two cast members from Flash would be in this episode (not sure about next ep), but Flash himself was staying in a coma until his series premiere.

10+ Year Old Account
    but but but... OLICITY GUISE @_@

ship what i ship!

moar felicity O-O
    No! Olicity is an abomination that must be cleansed! Felicity is WAY to cool to go with a pretty boy like Oliver, she should be with someone more fitting... Like ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    They actually said it in an interview, two cast members from Flash would be in this episode (not sure about next ep), but Flash himself was staying in a coma until his series premiere.
    Aye, sorry, I wasn't very clear because I hadn't had my coffee yet . What I meant was I'm guessing those two are the Flash Regulars that were mentioned to be cameoing (is that a word?) in this episode.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    No! Olicity is an abomination that must be cleansed! Felicity is WAY to cool to go with a pretty boy like Oliver, she should be with someone more fitting... Like ME!
    I sort of hate when they have to use sexual tension too much between core characters. Felicity is a great sister-figure and it'd be nice if she could have relationship problems of her own to give her a bit of depth. I'd hope she's not stupid enough to date Ollie. Ollie/Sara is a good match temperament/ ability wise I think.

Besides, I figured they'd cripple Felicity and make her Oracle...

Aye, sorry, I wasn't very clear because I hadn't had my coffee yet . What I meant was I'm guessing those two are the Flash Regulars that were mentioned to be cameoing (is that a word?) in this episode.
    It is now, damn the spell correct!
    It sort of looked like they'd be in next episode also, but not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I sort of hate when they have to use sexual tension too much between core characters. Felicity is a great sister-figure and it'd be nice if she could have relationship problems of her own to give her a bit of depth. I'd hope she's not stupid enough to date Ollie. Ollie/Sara is a good match temperament/ ability wise I think.

Besides, I figured they'd cripple Felicity and make her Oracle...
    Aye, I'd much rather her and Ollie had a platonic relationship, and she had her own thing going on. Either with Barry or someone new they introduce next season who's suitably awesome and a better fit than Oliver for her... Like ME!

if oliver cant have felicity then he needs to hypnotize summer glau with his scar muscles and return her to good with his love arrow

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, wasn't expecting that before the episode. Throughout the episode it did seem kinda obvious it would be her because of all the scenes relating to her, was pretty brutal ending tbh Next episode looks amazing yet once again. I look foward to this more than GoT atm each week, and that's saying something.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ep20 spoilers.
    Well, it was to be expected at some point considering the parents' state in the comics, but when the time was finally there, Moira's death still felt pretty shocking. I still want Slade to survive and be less of an insane villain in the future, but with this the odds of that seem to be decreasing.

Funny reading all the posts above about who thought who would die and being totally wrong. Also, I'm not sure where they're going with Sara since she's apparently leaving. Be interesting if they hold to that.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    I cried when Moira told Speedy to look away

This has been such a great season. Loving this show.