Thread: [TV] Arrow

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    She's pretty much Ollie's height. She's not tiny. Prometheus also seems a bit shorter than Ollie.
    Are you even serious? She's 5'4" and Stephen is 6'1". He's also ~60lb heavier. I'm pretty sure the only reason she even looks relatively close to his height in scenes is because of heels (which obviously Prometheus isn't wearing).

I'll call bullshit if Prometheus is all of a sudden unmasked as Susan Williams and they start showing Prometheus as some 5'4" 120lb figure.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Remember, eventually he will get powers.

Only thing that could make this season better is if roy comes back.

ROY ROY HES OUR BOY!!!
    Lets just get Roy and Tommy back, then we can throw everyone else out.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

This could be a red herring, but it seems to confirm that Laurel is actually Black Siren.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    This could be a red herring, but it seems to confirm that Laurel is actually Black Siren.

Which i called out over in LoT thread but you said it was "absurd"

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Which i called out over in LoT thread but you said it was "absurd"
    We shall have to see how this plays out, there are after all, infinite earths.

Deleted
    When do all the CW shows resume?

Next episode of the flash is jan 24th so somwhere in that ballpark I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Next episode of the flash is jan 24th so somwhere in that ballpark I'd imagine.
    Yeah, Arrow is 25th, but Legends has moved timeslots to after Flash, so they're both 24th.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

All of the arrowverse shows have been renewed for another season.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say that episode surprised me a single bit. The Diggle storyline was about the only somewhat interesting bit of it.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Can't say that episode surprised me a single bit. The Diggle storyline was about the only somewhat interesting bit of it.
    Yeah, nothing much surprising. Prometheus is a bit too "everywhere/ all powerful" for my tastes though. He's had a few years to train to be better than Ollie and apparently build up some network to support all this revenge shit?

I liked Artemis, but I guess she's out for this new Canary? Seems a bit bland to me. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

Also, if you want to kill a guy, don't arrest him then kill him in transport. When you know where he's gonne be, you just shoot him then. I mean, no one would notice some terrorist who escaped from prison got gunned down. Especially in Star City.

black siren is the hottest of waifus
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The new black Cannary <3

"Don't do it, you're better than this"
    ::giving speech about not killing the big bad while stepping over the corpses of all those slain so far::

It really is a tedious trope at this point...

Boland: It is finished. You are beaten.
    Sonus: You have won... Tina. But the huntress... is nothing without the hunt. You... are nothing... without me.
    Sonus collapses and dies.
    Boland: He's right. I feel nothing... I am... nothing.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Boland: It is finished. You are beaten.
    Sonus: You have won... Tina. But the huntress... is nothing without the hunt. You... are nothing... without me.
    Sonus collapses and dies.
    Boland: He's right. I feel nothing... I am... nothing.

Wild Dog was prepared!

Was a rather good episode, i liked the lil crossover part they did also the one on flash. The Chicago franchise (PD, Fire, Med) does the same thing and it really brings the shows together. Was nice seeing the Hood again too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    "Don't do it, you're better than this"
    ::giving speech about not killing the big bad while stepping over the corpses of all those slain so far::

It really is a tedious trope at this point...
    He'd just casually shot a helicopter out of the sky as well... The whole 'I don't kill people unless they are faceless extras' thing is so incredibly annoying.

Also, Felicity is supposed to be some super-serious computer person right? Except the first thing she does is plug a unknown memory stick from an henceforth unheard of person into a computer we can safely assume is full of sensitive information about the Arrow team and others. Seems legit. :/.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    He'd just casually shot a helicopter out of the sky as well... The whole 'I don't kill people unless they are faceless extras' thing is so incredibly annoying.

Also, Felicity is supposed to be some super-serious computer person right? Except the first thing she does is plug a unknown memory stick from an henceforth unheard of person into a computer we can safely assume is full of sensitive information about the Arrow team and others. Seems legit. :/.
    the only show i know of that has accurate computer stuff is mr robot.

atleast arrow doesnt do this

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Tonight's episode of Arrow is brought to you by someone who spends waaaaaaaaay too much time on social media on the Internet
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    I don't know what US audiences think, but from the UK the moralising about gun control is both insanely boring and just removes you from the show.