Thread: [TV] Arrow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Perfect Storm View Post
    How come noone is discussing how awesomely awesome few last episodes were?
    People seriously still watch this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Yes, they do.
    Along with zeFlash, African American Lightning and Supergrill and Legends of Whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Perfect Storm View Post
    Yes, they do.
    Along with zeFlash, African American Lightning and Supergrill and Legends of Whatever.
    I wonder how they survive though. I've seen episodes of most DC superhero TV shows and I don't understand how they manage to sit through it.

If it was the same show but without the 'superhero' vibe, it would get cancelled halfway season 2. But I guess people just sit through it to get to the next villain, but boy do they suck hard.

People love popcorn and bubble gum
    they don't like anything more complicated
    hence we have 4 seasons of Flash and 3 seasons of Killjoys, while brlilliants like Firefly get closed.

Deleted
    I wonder how people like you survive threads like these though. I dont like it so all you do is shit on it.
    Must be hard for you to live in a world where people are allowed to have different oppinions

The moment arrow won the mtv best onscreen couple award that guaranteed a few more seasons at least

A glance at Wiki shows it averaged 2.5 mil viewers the last couple seasons, similar to Supernatural.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    I wonder how people like you survive threads like these though. I dont like it so all you do is shit on it.
    Must be hard for you to live in a world where people are allowed to have different oppinions
    Must be hard for you to see people stating the truth.
    Or is it prohibited nowadays to call shit/insanity when we see one?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Must be hard for you to see people stating the truth.
    It's just sort of pointless. I mean, you bumped a thread between episodes to ask why no one is talking about the episodes, even though the last post was after the last episode. Sure, plenty to complain about, but if you're not watching why would you track the thread down just to bump it to say something to trash it?

It's just odd, this online tendency to thrive on trying to shit on what others are enjoying.

- - - Updated - - -

And really, this episode is like the stupidest in a long time. One stupid thing after another, so if you want to make a list of things to bitch about you could just watch it and go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    It's just sort of pointless. I mean, you bumped a thread between episodes to ask why no one is talking about the episodes, even though the last post was after the last episode. Sure, plenty to complain about, but if you're not watching why would you track the thread down just to bump it to say something to trash it?

It's just odd, this online tendency to thrive on trying to shit on what others are enjoying.

- - - Updated - - -

And really, this episode is like the stupidest in a long time. One stupid thing after another, so if you want to make a list of things to bitch about you could just watch it and go crazy.
    Would you please kindly quote where exactly in my previous post did I "shit" or "bitch" on this fethwipe of a show.
    Or is being sarcastic and mocking towards a quite shitty show deemed "bitching" and "shitting" these days?
    You might wish to reconsider your terms.

Would you please kindly quote where exactly in my previous post did I "shit" or "bitch" on this fethwipe of a show.
    Or is being sarcastic and mocking towards a quite shitty show deemed "bitching" and "shitting" these days?
    You might wish to reconsider your terms.
    No clue what "fethwipe" is, and I didn't say bitch, and it's obvious you're here to shit on the show due to the reasons I mention in the post you quote. In addition, you even use the phrase on this page...
    In either case, the question remains, why are you in this thread if only to mock the show? Why find the thread that had drifted off the first page, to post "How come noone is discussing how awesomely awesome few last episodes were? " immediately after discussion about the last episode that aired?

It's just odd, let alone this last non-sensical post.

What exactly is odd? That I’m perfectly willing to discuss the show even though I’m less than entirely happy with it ?
    Or that I’ve tried to raise an active discussion?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    In either case, the question remains, why are you in this thread if only to mock the show? Why find the thread that had drifted off the first page, to post "How come noone is discussing how awesomely awesome few last episodes were? " immediately after discussion about the last episode that aired?

It's just odd, let alone this last non-sensical post.
    It's not even worth your time, bud. Dudes a troll. Has gone into every single DC show thread consistently complaining about how terrible the shows are for several seasons yet every week he seems to tune in and spend his time to watch them all so obviously enjoys them enough to spend his time doing that and then coming to post about them.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

I just want roy back. i dont like this whole two team nonsense and ollie needs backup more than just digs.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yep. My bro watches Arrow. Whole family watches Supergrill. African American Lightning didn't got my attention (yet). Started with Legends of Whatever but gave up after first episode.
    first season of legends was kind of bad with the love triangle bullshit but ever since season 2 its easily the best of the arrowverse shows.

although black lightning is shaping up to be the best imo, every episode has been solid.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Okay okay. It motivates me. Thanks
    if you want you can even just skip straight to season 3 tbh. end of season 2 kind of reboots the status quo for the most part and the opening sufficiently explains the situation from season 2's ending

Yep. My bro watches Arrow. Whole family watches Supergrill. African American Lightning didn't got my attention (yet). Started with Legends of Whatever but gave up after first episode.
    Please do accept my condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if you want you can even just skip straight to season 3 tbh. end of season 2 kind of reboots the status quo for the most part and the opening sufficiently explains the situation from season 2's ending
    If he skips season 2, he'll miss the UCLA Film School episode which is easily one of the best Arrowverse episodes.

Also lots and lots of excellent scenery chewing from the Legion of Doom.

I won't. No one died.
    It only adds to the tragedy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    It's a discussion board, I'm free to state my opinion right? I don't mind people watching crap, but to me it's still crap.