Thread: [TV] Arrow

Deleted
    Atom's suit has just been revealed by DC. Looks pretty neat

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, can't wait to see it in action! Also rumours are it'll debut in Flash, so they can show off it's shrink powers!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Aye, can't wait to see it in action! Also rumours are it'll debut in Flash, so they can show off it's shrink powers!
    Article I read said the first episode he'll wear it will be on the 25th. Maybe we'll see it in Flash before he wears though, the exact quote was "We'll see Ray Palmer first don his Atom costume in the 15th episode of Arrow: Season 3, airing February 25th on the CW."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/...e-atom-costume

Deleted
    Cisco is supposed to help Ray build it and they were told to become new BFFs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Article I read said the first episode he'll wear it will be on the 25th.
    Yeah I misread, the costume will be seen first in Arrow, with rumours we'll see the first use of his powers in Flash, because they're still not sure if they want powers on Arrow.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I assume tech powers might go through on Arrow. The meta stuff? Not so much. I feel like Arrow is still kinda shadowing the approach of Nolan's Dark Knight. You know, how would stuff look like in real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah I misread, the costume will be seen first in Arrow, with rumours we'll see the first use of his powers in Flash, because they're still not sure if they want powers on Arrow.
    thats only because most of this season has already been written/planned. we will probably start to see more powers and whatnot next season since they said it meshed so well in the crossover.

the only part i dislike is the helmet, i think its the way the glass doesnt cover the whole face, it looks more like a jumpers helmet then a heroes helmet. but other then that looks fantastic
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the only part i dislike is the helmet, i think its the way the glass doesnt cover the whole face, it looks more like a jumpers helmet then a heroes helmet. but other then that looks fantastic
    Anyone working in the field would know to protect his whole face!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    well I'm guessing he'll learn fast that he needs better face coverage and change it for next season most likely...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    well I'm guessing he'll learn fast that he needs better face coverage and change it for next season most likely...

...Cos Arrow, Arsenal, Canary and Flash all have full face covering costumes....NOT!

Pretty sure they won't cover his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    It was one of the things I always felt held back superhero movies/ tv shows, needing to have the masked hero while also showing the actor. Like Iron Man, always showing inside the helmet (where it looks like he's got 3' of space) so you can see RDJ.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Oliver returns in todays episode, Stephen Amell said "So... you know, I think tonight's Arrow might be a little more Arrowy than the last few episodes."

this episode is fucking amazing
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I like how the guys with the gun charge in.

in my opinion this was the greatest episode in all of arrow. perfect episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    in my opinion this was the greatest episode in all of arrow. perfect episode.
    Fucking yes! This weeks episodes of Flash and Arrow were amazing, imo
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, was not just me then, they don't even us their guns. Made me laugh my ass off.

Episode was pretty good. My guess that the Arrow would turn up the last second was right. Sad Ray really made no appearances this episode.

Also did they kill off Wildcat?

Ive been rewatching the Arrow from season one.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I actually had some dialogue with myself as random goon #24 getting yelled at by the boss for opening fire into the crowd, telling the goon that he had to charge into them and try (but fail valiantly) to melee the heroes so they could kick his ass (and look good doing it).

Also, did Diggles even get in on any of the fighting? He showed up with some of the crowd with a gun and I was all like "About damn time, the trained killer can actually do something" and then didn't see him. WTB less Laurel time and more Diggles actually going on the goddamn missions!

Yes, I talk to myself a lot when watching TV, lol.

arrow is moving closer to the green arrow title

"Stephen Amell himself has told The Hollywood Reporter that starting with his sound defeat at the hands of Ra's Al Ghul (Matt Nable) Oliver is going to go through a mini-metamorposis that results in a complete overhaulof the Arrow's persona and methodology. "[Oliver] comes back [to Starling City] having been humbled, which is an important lesson for anybody. [The fight] was not even that close. This will make perfect sense when you see season four, but the Arrow persona, the vigilante, the hood — that's a flawed persona. We saw it be flawed. We saw him lose. There has to be something more. We'll see that eventually."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=114842

Really looking forward to Merlyn training sessions, that dude is awesome. And can Thea just find out who Ollie is already? Him reappearing at the same time with the Arrow should ring a bell shouldn't it?