Thread: [TV] Arrow

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What the fuck??????????
    Stephen Amell is a HUGE fake-wrestling fan. Its not a stretch this would happen. Good for business.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just finished season 2. Decided to watch Arrow since I had nothing else to watch and was surprised, liking it so far.

Although Sarah/Laurel Lance are becoming annoying, more so Laurel. Since I've watched The Flash first, I know she becomes Black Canary, please tell me her character becomes more enjoyable.

Oh and Thea, everytime she speaks, or when the camera is on her, I can't help but think she sounds exactly like Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil, she even does all that twitchy shit with her face.
    Last edited by JP1o; 2015-06-03 at 09:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Criiz View Post
    Although Sarah/Laurel Lance are becoming annoying, more so Laurel. Since I've watched The Flash first, I know she becomes Black Canary, please tell me her character becomes more enjoyable.
    Nope she gets worse.

Oh and Thea, everytime she speaks, or when the camera is on her, I can't help but think she sounds exactly like Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil, she even does all that twitchy shit with her face.
    Hey, that's my wife you're talking about . That said I have heard A LOT of people complaining about the way she talks... Honestly I don't notice it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    So I just finished season 2. Decided to watch Arrow since I had nothing else to watch and was surprised, liking it so far.

It gets worse.

And at least you don't see as Kaitlin Cooper from the OC.....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account

Nope, she get worse. I have never stopped watching a series like this because of a single character, but man I have gotten close because of Laurel. I don't know if it is the actress or the way the character is written or a combination of both, but I cannot stand her and every time she is on screen I dislike her even more. Her god awful "fight" scenes in season 3 are simply terrible. Yeah, this lawyer who trained with a boxer for a few months is able to go toe to toe with a bunch of trained killers from a super secret group that have dedicated their lives to being assassins. I totally buy that... Bleh.

"On Twitter, "Arrow" star Stephen Amell and executive producer Marc Guggenheim offered a few hints about the direction of season four.

When asked to describe the first episode of the fourth season in three words during a Twitter Q&A, Amell responded:

What's wrong Speedy? https://t.co/vsxmZLRRMG
    — Stephen Amell (@amellywood) June 18, 2015

This opens up a number of possibilities. Speedy refers to Oliver Queen's sister Thea (Willa Holland), who took up Arsenal's mantle at the conclusion of season three. Oliver left behind a crime fighting legacy in Thea, John Diggle (David Ramsey), Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy); it's possible that Thea has landed herself in some hot water as her alter-ego. What's more, in the previous season, Ra's al Ghul (Matt Nable) warned that exposure to the Lazarus Pit had some pretty serious consequences, which we didn't really see beyond a spell of forgetfulness. Could Thea start to show some more nefarious side effects in season four?

Amell isn't the only one doling out teases; Guggenheim also took to Twitter with a photo of a completed script for "Arrow" season four's first episode, though he took care to block out what the title will be. Nonetheless, we can see that the episode's story is by Greg Berlanti and Beth Schwartz, Marc Guggenheim and Wendy Mericle wrote the teleplay and Thor Freudenthal will direct."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...eason-premiere
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. Arrow season 4 starts with a Thea episodes. How can I NOT be happy about that .

Hell if Olicity is scarce and Thea gets a whole miniarc I'll be in heaven.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

"Maybe The CW should consider changing their name to DC-TV.

According to a report by SpoilerTV, The CW is in the early stages of developing a series focused on the solo adventures of Hawkgirl, starring Ciara Renée.

Renée made her onscreen debut as Kendra Saunders during the season finale of "The Flash," and is slated to play the winged warrior as part of the ensemble on this fall's "Flash"/"Arrow" spinoff "Legends of Tomorrow," alongside Brandon Routh's the Atom, Caity Lotz's "White" Canary and Arthur Darvill's Rip Hunter.

Related: Watch the First Trailer For DC & The CW's "Legends of Tomorrow"

Should The CW opt to take the development forward, it is reported, they are likely to forgo the pilot process and order the project straight to series.

There is no indication yet whether or not a potential "Hawkgirl" TV show would serve as prequel to the events of "Legends of Tomorrow," be set after it, or run concurrently"

.http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...awkgirl-series

hawkgirl sounds awesome but GAH JUS GIMMIE ZATANNA GAD @_@ y is it so hard to just gimmie wot i want cw
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I'll give it a shot, obviously, but not being a Hawkgirl person, I've no idea what would make her a compelling tv show.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I'll give it a shot, obviously, but not being a Hawkgirl person, I've no idea what would make her a compelling tv show.
    most of what i know of hawkgirl is fom the old justice league cartoon. but shes a badarse girl with a giant mace who can fly. would love to see her smack the shit outa ollie

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with that, Hawkgirl is an interesting character, I'd be happy to see more of her outside of Legends of Tomorrow.

Also if CW are picking up all these DC IPs....

WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DIDN'T THEY BUY CONSTANTINE!!!!!!

Sorry... it still hurts :'(

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course the only thing to pull Olly out of retirement aka banging felicity against a wall is thea drama /eyeroll. If season 4 is like season 3 ill be dropping the show.

legends concept art. also vixen has been cast. i find it interesting they cast someone to voice her who just so happens to look alot like her.

live action vixen in the future? atleast as a cameo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope they do a live action Vixen, or at least give her a cameo in Flash/Arrow/Legends... Mostly because that actress is kinda fine

Didn't they say she's going to make a cameo on Arrow/Flash in the future? Or am I remembering something wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Didn't they say she's going to make a cameo on Arrow/Flash in the future? Or am I remembering something wrong?
    I think you're remembering in reverse , they said that Arrow/Flash were going to be appearing on her show, they made no mention of it going the other way, at least none that I saw.

Deleted
    Can't wait for the next season

I agree with some of the other posters, Oliver can be hard to relate to, and Thea is a little annoying at times. Felicity Smoak is my favorite character in this series

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Communicate537 View Post
    I agree with some of the other posters, Oliver can be hard to relate to, and Thea is a little annoying at times. Felicity Smoak is my favorite character in this series
    Besides, you know, them ruining her character. Roy was my favorite, and hes not even on the show anymore.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    Felicity Smoak needs to step up this season. Preferred methods would be a cool cyber crime villian comes to town and this gives Felicity a big role in bringing him down. Or we meet her dad who is a villian. It would be a shame if she just stays as Olivers little loved up pet. Just when you feel superhero shows on TV are coming a long way with female characters (THEY DON'T HAVE TO HAVE A B/F OR HUSBAND!!!) they resort to just being eye candy and needs a man.

Also Thea.....as hot as you are, I just cant buy you as a vigilante. She would get snapped in half. Shes like 80lbs. And more importantly just doesnt pull off the bad ass vibe, which is hard to do.

No more black canary please, and CERTAINLY no more stupid canary cry looking like a drunk harpy trying to scare small children.

And id like to see some progression from oliver. Season 3 his acting felt flat and its was like "this is what ive gotta do. even though its totally stupid but ill do it anyway cause reasons." "k guys fight time lets have a pre fight circle jerk and listen to how much I love this city and my sister." and going for any option that resulted in his death. Like just commit suicide already bro if you're that keen to die.