Thread: [TV] Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sorry but that doesnt makes any sense cause Ollie wouldn't cry for him and shed a tear...
    If it was his fault he would

you guys are crazy if you think its felicity that is dead. The whole "olicity" shipping crap is like half of arrows ratings with the 12/13 year old girl audience so theres no way felicity is going anywhere.

My guess would also be Lance but it may be too early too tell. We don't know enough yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    you guys are crazy if you think its felicity that is dead. The whole "olicity" shipping crap is like half of arrows ratings with the 12/13 year old girl audience so theres no way felicity is going anywhere.

My guess would also be Lance but it may be too early too tell. We don't know enough yet.
    Well, It's been rumored for a while that Arrow would end with Season 5 because that would end the flashback story, which kinda makes sense. And in that case they don't really need to worry about ratings anymore (The death will happen shortly before the finale of S4), the remaining viewers will push it through Season 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Thought it was sort of the point though, that they were moving beyond the vigilante/hood/arrow and into Green Arrow, the superhero. It may still be a dark city and stuff, but going completely back to psycho-killer seems a bit of a different direction. Plus, a lot of folks like Felicity and would hate it if she died. Even the ones (like myself) who didn't want them together, still like her when she's independent.

Now, Lance, Laurel, they can die with some impact without hurting the show too much. Thea or Diggle would be a much bigger hit, but maybe there's some outside influence (like Roy or Flash with Ronnie) that needs them removed.
    You are also assuming that if she died she would stay dead. This is a comic book series after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Well, It's been rumored for a while that Arrow would end with Season 5 because that would end the flashback story, which kinda makes sense. And in that case they don't really need to worry about ratings anymore (The death will happen shortly before the finale of S4), the remaining viewers will push it through Season 5.
    And Supernatural was going to end after season five because it closed out the yellow eyed demon story. No wait, season fricken 11 just started. Arrow is a pretty big series for the CW. There is no way they are going to end it for anything as silly as plot reasons. They will milk it as long as they can.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Nooo gief 10 seasons, spilling into an eventual Justice League show and I mean Justice League not that Legends of Tomorrow thing...

Pretty sure the 6 months thing is the mid season finale time, not the whole season finale. Few things on who it could be, obvious choice is Felicity, it would make Oliver break his no kill promise and I remember seeing something about a new love interest for Oliver in casting for this season so theres that. Diggle seems the other logical choice as it would hit Oliver just as hard and its a character, though popular, that has no comic book standing. Hate Laurel all you want, but she is the Black Canary, she wont be dying. Thea dying "again" would be redundant. So unless a new character shows up that can become close enough to Oliver that Barry would show up at the funeral the choices are Felicity or Diggle IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sorry but that doesnt makes any sense cause Ollie wouldn't cry for him and shed a tear...
    How do you know? For all we know he becomes close with Oliver this season, or Oliver causes his death by accident, or Lance takes a bullet for Oliver, all of which would reasonably cause Oliver to shed a tear. It's most likely Felicity or Thea but still, I'm going for the non obvious person atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? People actually think it's Felicity in there?

NOT A CHANCE.

The way I see it, there are two main contenders:

1: Captain Lance. We know he hates Oliver AND he's currently working with Darhk. So it's not beyond comprehension to assume that over the course of the season Oliver is going to try and win him over, then as Lance sees Oliver actually having a positive effect he starts to forgive him a little. When Sara returns, he forgives him a lot. He then gets cold feet and betrays Darhk, who kills him.

2: It hurts to even say it... But Diggle gunna die. This is only the first episode, 45 short minutes, and we've already heard about his wife and child 500000 times. Add in that we're going against HIVE this season, who are the guys that killed his brother and I can see him getting revenge, patching things up with Oliver and then *splat*.

Outside bet could be Laurel. She's not exactly a fan favourite, she has just enough connection to Oliver that he would be upset if she got killed, but not enough of a connection that he'd be totally destroyed, like he would if say Felicity or Thea were killed.

Fucking GREAT premiere though... Like DAMN good. Flash, Gotham and AoShield were all varying degrees of good, but Arrow really bamfed it up a notch or five.

Except Diggles helmet, that looked fucking stupid.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    2: It hurts to even say it... But Diggle gunna die. This is only the first episode, 45 short minutes, and we've already heard about his wife and child 500000 times. Add in that we're going against HIVE this season, who are the guys that killed his brother and I can see him getting revenge, patching things up with Oliver and then *splat*.
    I actually figured Diggles wife at first, but in either case it seems odd that Ollie would be the last one at the grave, or that Barry would care about missing the funeral, really.

I'd say safest bet is Thea or Lance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    You are also assuming that if she died she would stay dead. This is a comic book series after all.
    Actually no, I'm assuming either that they can't rez or that the person doesn't want to be rezzed. Like say, Thea doesn't want to go through that again, for example.

If it's Lance in the ground, it seems odd that Laurel and/or Sara wouldn't be the last to leave, but I'm probably giving that more credit than it is.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Okay knew idea, what about whenever he comes back he takes the name the Green Arrow up then, since he is revived and a new man and everything....(kinda reminds me of Gandalf).
    Called it!

And we can't kill Lance, he is literally oe of the best characters on the show, best actor at least.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I actually figured Diggles wife at first, but in either case it seems odd that Ollie would be the last one at the grave, or that Barry would care about missing the funeral, really.

I'd say safest bet is Thea or Lance.
    Can't be Thea. They've already done a death storyline with her . Looking at it... It was quite a big grave. Maybe it's BOTH of the Diggles! That's why niether John nor Lilah were there, because they're both in the ground. Add in the forshadowing with the Stepford Neighbours talking about kids and I can see a sideplot in the back half/next season (depending on when the death happens) where Oliver and Felicity try to raise Diggle's kid for him.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Can't be Thea. They've already done a death storyline with her .
    What I was thinking was after a plot where they address Thea's violent attitude since her rez, that she (maybe even on her death bed) asks to never be brought back again.

Looking at it... It was quite a big grave. Maybe it's BOTH of the Diggles! That's why niether John nor Lilah were there, because they're both in the ground. Add in the forshadowing with the Stepford Neighbours talking about kids and I can see a sideplot in the back half/next season (depending on when the death happens) where Oliver and Felicity try to raise Diggle's kid for him.
    I think "size of grave" probably matters even less than me wondering why Ollie would be left alone at the grave of whoever. And while it might not be bad to give him teh kid, I can't even begin to imagine them adding a baby to the regular cast...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Deleted
    in the newspaper from flash the Arrow is still alive and relevant in 2024 so they could go on to atleast that time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    If it was his fault he would
    Why would we he wanna kill (probably dhark) if it was his own fault,

Btw anyone else thinking that he's not furious with dhark, but wit malcom merlin
    they already said malcom would be more like season 1 so he could kill someone off

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree it's unlikely to be Felicity because of Barry in that scene. Not even because he's late for the funeral, but rather, he doesn't seem bothered enough by the death for it to be Felicity. He basically shows up, goes "sup, sorry i'm late, need anything? kbye."

I think that if it was not Felicity then she would be there beside him. I guess it could be Diggle.

I think it's Felicity, Barry never met or knew Thea and he barely knew the other members of team arrow apart from Felicity. Out of all of team arrow Barry had relationship with Felicity the most, which is why he's at there at her grave. Also would be silly to kill Thea just to ressurect her in the next episode, then kill her again a season later

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it is Felicity, because they literally just transitioned to her and Ollie kissing then someone dieing. Would be too sweet not to do it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    I agree it's unlikely to be Felicity because of Barry in that scene. Not even because he's late for the funeral, but rather, he doesn't seem bothered enough by the death for it to be Felicity. He basically shows up, goes "sup, sorry i'm late, need anything? kbye."
    This is an really good point.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    This is an really good point.
    You could say that he doesn't seem to care enough, that couldn't be Felicity.

BTW guys, we hit 100 pages!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    You could say that he doesn't seem to care enough, that couldn't be Felicity.

BTW guys, we hit 100 pages!
    How is that different?