Thread: [TV] Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    The statement was odd since they didn't really know, but highlighted by the two shows being on the same week, day after the other. Arrow could have just never mentioned it and it wouldn't have mattered for me.

He's not really a nemesis, they do favors for each other. He SHOULD be a nemesis! I'd accept it more if Merlyn was avoiding him or something, but nope. They see each other constantly.

Nightwings "city" was named at one point, so they could maybe do it. Also Vixen might be joining the universe or something.

- - - Updated - - -

the tattoo, the rock, both interesting, along with Constantine. Also all in the past and shouldn't be a surprise last minute reveal when he's already failed against him so many times.
    in the show hes not much of one recently but in the comics hes the green arrows joker, they'll always end up at eachother for one reason or another and they'll never be gone forever

and yeah they already showed vixens costume, dont know what episode but she'll be showing up this season. vixen was already in canon or supposed to be, i wonder if they'll acknowledge the animated series.

this also kind of explains ollie being so nonchalant about barry revealing he has powers compared to everyone else. everyone freaked out while ollie was kind of just like "cool story bro go do shit"

ill just have to accept it as a real world thing since the flashbacks and his past just conveniently tie into whatever hes doing in the present so far in perfect order.

had shado been real in the recent episode though i wouldve flipped shits. i ave a feeling at some point, maybe even seasons down the line shados gonna be alive

theyve pulled that trick on us like 4 damn times and everytime i fall for it

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

also am i the only one who wants a felicity announcer voice in overwatch?

OVERWATCH 4 OVERWATCH!!!
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

They did know Sara had the bloodlust, she showed it when fighting the ghosts, thats the reason she left Star City to begin with. To deal with it and "find herself."

The only thing I can think of is by "making her whole" means that while she has the bloodlust, suppressing it wont kill her like it is Thea. Even so they sure weren't clear on that point and still makes the comment a bit off.
    Last edited by CR77; 2016-02-06 at 02:39 AM.

i just love the arrowverse so much, considering i wasnever a dc fan outside of dick grayson thats a pretty big accomplishment.

if cw gets their hands on titans.. omg

really it fucking fits so well.

we already have two speedys/red arrows, and a kid flash

we know cyborgs off limits so all they'd have to do is introduce dick, starfire and raven

beastboy would probably still get excluded due to costs

they cold even bring back slades daughter if they wanted to
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i just love the arrowverse so much, considering i wasnever a dc fan outside of dick grayson thats a pretty big accomplishment.

if cw gets their hands on titans.. omg

really it fucking fits so well.

we already have two speedys/red arrows, and a kid flash

we know cyborgs off limits so all they'd have to do is introduce dick, starfire and raven

beastboy would probably still get excluded due to costs

they cold even bring back slades daughter if they wanted to
    Depending where in the multiverse this occurs, they could even introduce Connor Kent and Miss Martian

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Depending where in the multiverse this occurs, they could even introduce Connor Kent and Miss Martian
    I think Connor Kent as Super Boy would be a perfect fit for Arrow/Flash because it will bring in the Superman aspect to the show.

I kind of like Flash more because its about the Flash, while Arrow is less Arrow and more of a cheap version of Justice League/the League from Smallville.

I was disappointed with Overwatch name thou, its funny how they mentioned Oracle but not Watchtower as a name for her. Felicity has a LOT more in common with Chloe from Smallville than she does Oracle. They should start calling their base Watchtower at least, because that is what it is.

I wonder if we might get Aquaman introduced in Arrow this season, remember the Bay clean up and how Dhark has plans for Star City bay. It would be a great time to introduce Aquaman!

His plans for the bay involved algae or something, so I doubt they'll have anything to do with the bay again. Besides Aquaman is in BvS and the Justice League movies, we wont see him on TV.

The only issue with the "it's in the movie so we can't see it on tv" is that at some point we'll run out of stuff that matters.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    His plans for the bay involved algae or something, so I doubt they'll have anything to do with the bay again. Besides Aquaman is in BvS and the Justice League movies, we wont see him on TV.
    They're making a movie with The Flash so saying because he'll be in a movie means he won't be on TV doesn't really hold water.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    They're making a movie with The Flash so saying because he'll be in a movie means he won't be on TV doesn't really hold water.
    The TV Flash predates the movie announcement, and it's doing well, so he's "safe". Who knows how that applies to anything else though. Couldn't have a competing TV Suicide Squad for instance, even though the Suicide Squad really isn't some iconic thing, IMO.

we dont know how they managed to get flash greenlit but outside of flash theyve forced greg and co to get rid of pretty much everyone thats going to be in a movie, this has been confirmed by greg themselves

they forced them to remove harley quinn to only a voice in season 2
    made them kill off the entire suicide squad in season 3
    wouldnt let them use john stewart in season 3
    wouldnt let them use ted kord in season 3 due to the blue beetle movie so they had to use atom
    made them kill off amanda waller a couple episode ago and destroy argus entirely

the entire reason season 3 was so bad was because dc took away half their plotlines and they still had to fill out the full episode order

season 3 was supposed to have a whole suicide squad side plot for diggle and then at some point they were planing on making him green lantern but got told no because they have plans for those characters.

im 80% sure rip hunter was originally going to be booster gold as booster gold is gregs favorite character and he had been trying to get a booster gold show off the ground at multiple networks for awhile now.

atleast they got greg to write the booster gold and blue beetle movie

we dont know how they managed to get flash greenlit but outside of flash theyve forced greg and co to get rid of pretty much everyone thats going to be in a movie, this has been confirmed by greg themselves

they forced them to remove harley quinn to only a voice in season 2
    made them kill off the entire suicide squad in season 3
    wouldnt let them use john stewart in season 3
    wouldnt let them use ted kord in season 3 due to the blue beetle movie so they had to use atom
    made them kill off amanda waller a couple episode ago and destroy argus entirely

the entire reason season 3 was so bad was because dc took away half their plotlines and they still had to fill out the full episode order

season 3 was supposed to have a whole suicide squad side plot for diggle and then at some point they were planing on making him green lantern but got told no because they have plans for those characters.

im 80% sure rip hunter was originally going to be booster gold as booster gold is gregs favorite character and he had been trying to get a booster gold show off the ground at multiple networks for awhile now.

atleast they got greg to write the booster gold and blue beetle movie
    They also had Katana on this last week's episode of Arrow, and she's in the Suicide Squad last I checked.

So much for the separation of church and state (television and movies). I thought the whole reason Waller was gutted last season was because they wanted her character "intact" for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    They also had Katana on this last week's episode of Arrow, and she's in the Suicide Squad last I checked.

So much for the separation of church and state (television and movies). I thought the whole reason Waller was gutted last season was because they wanted her character "intact" for the movie.
    they also conveniently happened to mention katana is part of some order of protectors in japan thus out of the way and likely unable to be involved in future events

atleast katanas goodbye to the show was a clean one since the actress said they wont allow her on the show like they wanted to

looks like ollie needs to stock up on kryptonite

"We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making Supergirl—The Flash and Supergirl are teaming up!"

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/02/...-crossing-over

holy shit this season is fucking amazing, by far the best season of arrow so far.
    Eh what?

The flashbacks with Ollie/Slade/Shado/Sara were probably the show's highest point. Everything about the isle was so good.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Eh what?

The flashbacks with Ollie/Slade/Shado/Sara were probably the show's highest point. Everything about the isle was so good.
    nah, amells acting has improved dramatically. and the writing this season is great, for the first time everything is really coming together and feels like a real dc tv verse

has there ever been 4 current live action shows of this level in the same universe?

this is also the first season i havent disliked anyone, even laurel is good this season.

looks like ollie needs to stock up on kryptonite

"We are so incredibly excited to announce something that we have dreamed of happening since we starting making Supergirl—The Flash and Supergirl are teaming up!"

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/02/...-crossing-over
    Your late to the party, that has been talked about for over a week now in the Flash and Supergirl threads.

nah, amells acting has improved dramatically. and the writing this season is great, for the first time everything is really coming together and feels like a real dc tv verse

has there ever been 4 current live action shows of this level in the same universe?

this is also the first season i havent disliked anyone, even laurel is good this season.
    I like this season, but Season2 is probably tops. Dark doesn't really compete with Wilson. Laurel hasn't been as irritating, but Season2 had the better Canary.

Supergirl has come around, but Legends is a bit weak still. It is still fun to have a super show every night, Monday to Thursday though.

Loved the hand chopping, but should have just killed him. Oh well. I do wonder what all those (mostly incompetent, granted) assassins are going to be up to now. And who gets the temple that's within an hour of everywhere?

God, this show's such a mess when it comes to power scaling.

Merlyn has been training for a dozen years and was part of Ra's elite, he was beating Nyssa despite not trying to kill her ( why, btw?? ) whereas she was going for the kill, he beat Oliver and Thea at the same time a mere year ago and yet Oliver beats him in like one minute?

After the dump they took on Deathstroke and Ra's, now they also ruined Merlyn.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    God, this show's such a mess when it comes to power scaling.

Merlyn has been training for a dozen years and was part of Ra's elite, he was beating Nyssa despite not trying to kill her ( why, btw?? ) whereas she was going for the kill, he beat Oliver and Thea at the same time a mere year ago and yet Oliver beats him in like one minute?

After the dump they took on Deathstroke and Ra's, now they also ruined Merlyn.
    He hasn't fought Oliver after all of his intensive training with Raj from last season, and he also beat that Raj.