Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ask them if they remember what happened at the Dark Knight Rises opening night. If not, I can jog their memory a bit.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

Dominican Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    You guys wouldn't be hurt emotionally?
    If it were in real life... maybe, in a game... i would be like..."WTF O.O" and walk away

A stage from Mario Smash Bros.
    Continue eating, and watch as they act like fools to my amusement. Then walk awa.... oh wait I forgot, OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE.
    Why do we only travel outwards in space? Lets try going up or down.

Bring back Warcraft, for Chen's sake.

"Eating lunch in a park"

Yeah, that will never happen. I'd keep on sleeping since it mustve been a dream.

Ignore it, at first. I can probably ignore such behavior for a couple of hours, if needed. If it lasts to long, I'd pack my lunch and move away and finish my lunch a bit further in the park.
    If they started getting physical or were actively preventing me from eating, I'd ask them a couple of times to knock it off. If they didn't I would kick one of them in the nuts, punch the other in the stomach, and prepare to get my ass kicked by a bunch of jocks.
    Retired Holy Priest
    As a rule, I try to act on the internet as I would in real life. If I have offended you, feel free to point it out. Unless I meant to offend you, I will probably apologize.