Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Wow....
    So the Kirin Tor rejoin the Alliance? That'll teach me.

We need some Varian voice files pronto.
    and Garrosh files as well. i wanna hear what arrogance that POS has to say to Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Refusing to help Brann in Ulduar because he's a bit pissy - not constrained.

Sending allies to fight in the Argent Arena instead of Argent champions - not constrained

Almost choking your son to death - not constrained

Varian has as much constraint as Garrosh.
    1. Set BEFORE his character development where he comes to deal with his anger and rage and control it.

2. See #1.

3. I sure has hell don't remember that. He grabbed anduin roughly but didn't CHOKE him that I recall. After this point in Wolfheart, he starts to bring it under control, and his short story on blizz's web site shows him continuing that trend, and in Tides of War even Varian is surprised that he doesn't let it get the better of him in the aftermath of Theramore. You're only looking at the beginning of Varian's character and ignoring his development.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I thought he did it during the time they were ambushed, but either way, still not very restrained is he? All he did was say he was going to chill with Draenei Master Yoda.

think of it this way you really want your son to be a lawyer and instead he gives you the middle finger and says "IM GONNA BE A DOCTOR AND IM NOT COMING HOME WITH YOU IM GOING HOME WITH THIS ALIEN WHOS GONNA TEACH ME HOW TO BE A DOCTOR"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by ninjanonymous View Post
    Hmm.. interesting. Vol'jin, being the son of Sen'jin, the founder and first leader of the Darkspears, is kind of like a prince. Right? Mind = blown!
    More like king since he is the undisputed leader of the darkspears.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it seems like most of the scenarios horde-side are showing the players how each faction leader is personally turned against Garrosh? The ambush on Vol'Jin by the Kor'kron and Lor'the-who here in this one.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    think of it this way you really want your son to be a lawyer and instead he gives you the middle finger and says "IM GONNA BE A DOCTOR AND IM NOT COMING HOME WITH YOU IM GOING HOME WITH THIS ALIEN WHOS GONNA TEACH ME HOW TO BE A DOCTOR"
    I wouldn't violently assault my kid for wanted to choose a profession I am not against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doctor Who?

The day Jaina turns into Galthos 2.0. Sad day... Double standards, locking the Sunreavers for moving Horde through Dalaran, while freely moving battlemages to support Alliance troops, is never a good action for a long term rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Doctor Who?
    you win 5000x gallifreyen tokens sir O-O
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbleino View Post
    and Garrosh files as well. i wanna hear what arrogance that POS has to say to Anduin.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nario-SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    The day Jaina turns into Galthos 2.0. Sad day... Double standards, locking the Sunreavers for moving Horde through Dalaran, while freely moving battlemages to support Alliance troops, is never a good action for a long term rule.
    theres a difference between moving troops to a battlefield and smuggling in troops to an enemies city

To be fair she did that after the Sunreavers betrayed them, it was only a matter of time until the Sunreavers would be expelled from the city to be honest, I was afraid most of them would be purge but it seems Silvermoon won't stand for that and actually invades the city to get their people out, I wonder if Rommath encounters Modera his step aside was really pissed he might get some payback after all ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    All horde races except orcs where there first.
    All alliance races except draenei there were first.

So it evens out, both sides are equal in there claim to azeroth.
    i was thinking more about the fact that humans had their kingdoms before the orc invasion. Ergo the orcs are the aliens in that case :P Was thinking more in terms of Orcs and Humans

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    To be fair she did that after the Sunreavers betrayed them, it was only a matter of time until the Sunreavers would be expelled from the city to be honest, I was afraid most of them would be purge but it seems Silvermoon won't stand for that and actually invades the city to get their people out, I wonder if Rommath encounters Modera his step aside was really pissed he might get some payback after all ;P
    ALLEGEDLY BY HER. Nothing more. The Blood elves say they didn't move troops for Garrosh. they move HORDE MEMBERS, unlike Jaina that openly move BATTLEMAGES for SUPPORTING TROOPS.

Jaina lost her marbles as much as Garrosh. Probably is the thing that is igniting the development of Varian. He is seeing what he was turning into through poor Jaina.

Blood Elves in the Alliance too!

GOGO JAINA, GUT'EM ALL!!

ALLEGEDLY BY HER. Nothing more. The Blood elves say they didn't move troops for Garrosh. they move HORDE MEMBERS, unlike Jaina that openly move BATTLEMAGES for SUPPORTING TROOPS.

Jaina lost her marbles as much as Garrosh. Probably is the thing that is igniting the development of Varian. He is seeing what he was turning into through poor Jaina.
    yeah but they didnt move those horde members to a horde location or battlefield. they moved them to darnasus

It's hard to say what exactly is happening through out of context audio, but here's what I can piece together.

The Alliance and Jaina and possibly other kirin tor are securing the Temple of the Crane, where this Divine Bell thing seems to be. Then the horde, through sunreaver spies, are able to portal in and steal the bell without notice until it was too late, which is how Garrosh gets it, and he apparently does have it based on his audio.

It's not clear what happens first, but two chains seem to spring from this. One is that Anduin goes after the Bell, apparently uses some sort of magic malet on it, and then is killed by Garrosh.

The other thing that happens is Jaina decides to expel the Sunreavers from Dalaran, imprisoning those that surrender, killing those that fight back. Whether this is justified or not, I'm not saying until I actually see the events in game, but this is the second betrayal from within the sunreavers.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:38 PM ----------

yeah but they didnt move those horde members to a horde location or battlefield. they moved them to darnasus
    From what we've seen I think it's far more likely these events happen at the temple of the red crane, NOT the temple of elune in darnassus.

The other thing that happens is Jaina decides to expel the Sunreavers from Dalaran, imprisoning those that surrender, killing those that fight back. Whether this is justified or not, I'm not saying until I actually see the events in game, but this is the second betrayal from within the sunreavers.
    <Jaina> Fool me once, strike one. But foot me twice, strike.... three

Nevermind, after rehearing Jaina's audio it does indeed seem to indicate the Alliance found the Bell and took it to Darnassus.

---------- Post added 2012-10-12 at 02:43 PM ----------

Jaina also mentions that the sunreavers 'had their chance to run' but we'll see how that plays out.

I wonder if Dalaran will fit where the Stormwind City Park used to be, about time something went there.

*Breaks out his measuring tape and gets busy!*