Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So Once Again I am proven right. How much I am laughing right now for time giving me right again.

I remember many things regarding Cataclysm and MOP. I remember that Garrosh fangirls were making fun of my predictions.

First it was about the Lich Queen. I predicted that it won't really end well for Sylvannas. I was being made fun off but it seems that the new Warchief will make sure Sylvannas will change her ways.

Secondly it was the whole attitude of Garrosh. I claimed that he was a warmongering bitch. They made fun of me thinking that Garrosh had sense of honor. Again I am having the last laugh as we are going to personally kill him for his so called honorable actions.

Thirdly they made fun of my prediction that the Neutral Factions will turn against Garrosh. Where have you all hidden now? It seems that a Neutral Faction that wasn't supposed to turn against the Horde ACTUALLY TURNED against the Horde as they saw how dangerous they are for Azeroth. I told you so that if the Horde becomes a threat greater than Deathwing or Arthas the Neutral Factions will side with the Alliance.

Finally I predicted that the Sunreavers were SO FEW that they wouldn't even put up a challenge to the rest of the Kirin Tor. It would hardly be a civil war.

Let's see. So far we have Darth-Piekus vs Garrosh Fangirls 4-0.

Do you see now your precious Warchief's Clever Mind? He managed to screw the Horde reputation so much that they will really need a huge effort in order for Azeroth to trust them again.

So much to be excited about, can't wait! =D

Shit just got real, i'm getting that really awesome Horde Vs Ally war now, Cant wait for 5.1!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    Finally I predicted that the Sunreavers were SO FEW that they wouldn't even put up a challenge to the rest of the Kirin Tor. It would hardly be a civil war.
    You might want to listen to the soundfiles. It's described as "chaos" and "bloodshed" even before Rommath gets there to bust Aethas out of mage jail.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its sad, that after the events of tides of war, Jaina has gone from an open minded diplomat, to now being a racist. Her take on calling the sunreavers 'there kind', and seeing the speech by Lor'themar, suggests Jaina is not acting in reason, but cold rage against the sunreavers, and of course Rhonin's wife is following her.

I hope this opens something for Lor'themar in this.

Does anyone else notice how Rommath and Aethas both declared Lor'themar would make a find warchief? Imagine that, the rage people would have to having the most disregarded lore leader being the leader of the horde.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Where the fuck were Lor'Themar's lines back in, you know, TBC?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its sad, that after the events of tides of war, Jaina has gone from an open minded diplomat, to now being a racist. Her take on calling the sunreavers 'there kind', and seeing the speech by Lor'themar, suggests Jaina is not acting in reason, but cold rage against the sunreavers, and of course Rhonin's wife is following her.
    Democrat attack line much? How can that be 'racist' when the Silver Covenant, pretty much the same 'race' as belfs, was likely joining in on the purge? It's harsh, but hardly racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Where the fuck were Lor'Themar's lines back in, you know, TBC?
    The Voice Actor was abduced by the Defias, which was really a greater plot schemed by Onyxia...
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Lorthemar could indeed make a fine warchief. Think of it. Some of the players do not want Thrall in the lead of the Horde. Sylvannas is too dangerous to take the lead. The Neutrals and the Alliance wouldn't trust another Orc to be a Warchief apart from Thrall. Gallywix thinks with money and is not a good cantidate. Baine and Voljin could be good Warchiefs but the problem is that they have to take care of their own people. Lorthemar on the other hand is a character that is average. Not a warmonger but not a peacemaker either. He won't go on useless conflicts but he also defend the Horde if needed.

It's really funny how those Garrosh fangirls cry that Jaina is a racist. Jaina protected the orcs from the wrath of the rest for almost all her life. Killed her own father to save Thrall and his Horde from the might of Kul Tiras. Now those orcs come into her city and kill everyone and everything. I am sorry but EVERYONE of you would have the same racism if you had everyone you loved killed.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2012-10-12 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you get pissed off, you say things specifically because you know they will hurt or offend someone the most. You ever met a nice, polite guy who, when pissed, starts busting out every slur in the book? Same idea at work here--keep in mind that a few weeks ago in-lore Jaina was heavily tainted by a mana-bomb; she's still probably trying to shake the effects on her emotional balance.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Do you see now your precious Warchief's Clever Mind? He managed to screw the Horde reputation so much that they will really need a huge effort in order for Azeroth to trust them again.
    He's been corrupted.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

If you fight for the Horde, you die with the Horde. Race has nothing to do with it. Remember that the High elves and Blood elves are the same race, just different factional allegiances.

If we really do get a fully Alliance Kirin-Tor, I don't care if we lose Anduin. I'll be skeptical until I actually see it, but it seems like we're finally making progress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Democrat attack line much? How can that be 'racist' when the Silver Covenant, pretty much the same 'race' as belfs, was likely joining in on the purge? It's harsh, but hardly racist.
    Excuse me I said Jaina was. From who she use to be, diplomatic, to being a full on alliance only bigot, its sad to see it happen, but its happened.

Aethas clearly didn't have anything to do with whatever happens in darnassus, just like the last one who came behind his back and arranged to have the focusing iris taken, the same 'garrosh hired elves' now do the same behind his back, and Jaina, now the irrational alliance despot they made her into, has struck against the sunreavers, who have been loyal to the kirin tor.

f**k sake, if the horde loses dalaran, I want the alliance to lose a faction like the earthen ring.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a warmonger but not a peacemaker either. He won't go on useless conflicts but he also defend the Horde if needed.
    The strongest argument for Lor'themar is that he is a politician. He knows his way around diplomacy and war alike, and he knows when to give in to his allies' requests and when to talk circles around them until they think his suggestion was there idea. He also knows when to be blunt, and how to insult someone while making it look like a compliment or agreement.

That being said, they'd have to do a lot of building-up for him to become the new Warchief, including a fundamental shift in the Horde's political dynamic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    If you fight for the Horde, you die with the Horde. Race has nothing to do with it. Remember that the High elves and Blood elves are the same race, just different factional allegiances.

If we really do get a fully Alliance Kirin-Tor, I don't care if we lose Anduin. I'll be skeptical until I actually see it, but it seems like we're finally making progress.
    oh right and what do the horde get in place of it? Are the sunreavers going to make a flying city to in there own defense against Jaina's now irrational war against the horde?
    #boycottchina

So Once Again I am proven right. How much I am laughing right now for time giving me right again.

I remember many things regarding Cataclysm and MOP. I remember that Garrosh fangirls were making fun of my predictions.

First it was about the Lich Queen. I predicted that it won't really end well for Sylvannas. I was being made fun off but it seems that the new Warchief will make sure Sylvannas will change her ways.

Secondly it was the whole attitude of Garrosh. I claimed that he was a warmongering bitch. They made fun of me thinking that Garrosh had sense of honor. Again I am having the last laugh as we are going to personally kill him for his so called honorable actions.

Thirdly they made fun of my prediction that the Neutral Factions will turn against Garrosh. Where have you all hidden now? It seems that a Neutral Faction that wasn't supposed to turn against the Horde ACTUALLY TURNED against the Horde as they saw how dangerous they are for Azeroth. I told you so that if the Horde becomes a threat greater than Deathwing or Arthas the Neutral Factions will side with the Alliance.

Let's see. So far we have Darth-Piekus vs Garrosh Fangirls 4-0.

Your EXTRAordinary powers of prediction would be better used at predicting election outcomes or lottery numbers. Discerning somewhat seemingly obvious WoW plot points may be beneath your awesome power.

Deleted
    First of all, now I guess no Alliance player will still be crying about faction-favoritism^^

This is so going to be awesome, I can hardly wait....especially with all the cool stuff that may happen with Wrathion's questline (him not being mentioned at all seems kinda odd, but could make up for another huge and great storyline next to the HvA story finally kicking off.)

Dalaran going Alliance-only is some huge twist, although already spoiled through the novel and Jaina being the new leader it was just about time for them to choose a side.
    And finally BElves going in, taking charge and finally have some place in the spotlight, BUHYA!

Tyrande already calls Varian her "Highking"...that should mean that the "Trials of the Highking" are finally kicking off as well, if they haven't scrapped that idea.
    Varian rescueing and stepping in against the intruders in Darnassus may just be the first step for him to get the different races behind him, starting with Tyrande and the NElves, as Tyrande sees her own mistakes and that she wouldn't have been able to regain the temple when blinded by her rage and Varian kept his cool.

Andiun definitely isn't dead, I'm sure he is still shaping up to be the leader of the Army of the Light in the Burning Legion expansion....but until then I can see him being thrown into the chasms below Orgrimmar, being experimented upon by Garrosh or at least holding him prisoner, and therefore at the end being another reason for the Alliance to besiege Orgrimmar, not only to put an end to Garrosh, but also to rescue Anduin.

...And Garrosh talking all the time about MASTERING the Sha-powers instead of giving in to them, Holy Shit! If he truly succeeds he will be some badass end boss, but also confirms that he still is himself and not under control of some greater power, so no mind-control, influence shit, Hell yeah!!!!! (...unless he fails and succumbs to all of the different Sha at the same time....OMG that would be very, very bad for us, but again another "normal" character slain because of being mind-controlled, etc, that wouldn't be that great)

To sum it up, I'm really psyched, can't wait and for once in a very long time I'm really hyped up for the actual LORE they are introducing! (In Cata they lacked especially great lore, no real backstory, explanations, etc. -- now in MoP all that greatness is returning, I'm sooooo happy!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    The strongest argument for Lor'themar is that he is a politician. He knows his way around diplomacy and war alike, and he knows when to give in to his allies' requests and when to talk circles around them until they think his suggestion was there idea. He also knows when to be blunt, and how to insult someone while making it look like a compliment or agreement.

That being said, they'd have to do a lot of building-up for him to become the new Warchief, including a fundamental shift in the Horde's political dynamic.
    I do not honestly believe the orcs would willingly follow a blood elf as its warchief, at least not for long. Its a step up for the blood elves, but for the rest of the horde? What has lor'themar done in the intrests of other races, like tauren and trolls?

That said, the devs did reveal that the new warchief would come down heavy on sylvanas. Suddenly its looking like goldenboy might be stepping up.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    oh right and what do the horde get in place of it? Are the sunreavers going to make a flying city to in there own defense against Jaina's now irrational war against the horde?
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    When you get pissed off, you say things specifically because you know they will hurt or offend someone the most. You ever met a nice, polite guy who, when pissed, starts busting out every slur in the book? Same idea at work here--keep in mind that a few weeks ago in-lore Jaina was heavily tainted by a mana-bomb; she's still probably trying to shake the effects on her emotional balance.
    Also keep in mind that, from an Alliance POV, gaining Dalaran is probably the first solid win they've had since Cataclysm among numerous stalemates and a few losses.

Furthermore, it's not irrational to take down the Horde's leader when he's using mana-bombs, Northrend creatures, and now Sha to empower and control his troops, and when he's using the Kor'kron to keep his people in line through fear.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get to kill our Prince?

How is Jaina's anger "irrational"? First she was betrayed in Theramore by the Sunreaver placed in charge of defenses and that made her lose her nation, now another betrayal from within causes her to lose someone she loves dearly like a nephew. You're lucky she didn't try to flood Orgrimmar again.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”