Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    This may be of interest for everyone...

http://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=date%3A2012-10-11#zones

Dalaran has a new zone on the PTR.
    Let the ganking commence.

The Alliance. You mean the descendants of Vrykul (Worgen and Humans), Mecha-gnomes, Earthen, Trolls, Aliens? The Trolls, Faceless ones, and Aqir have you all beat (except Nelves, sort of) you bunch of late coming Titan brought invasive species. The only difference between you and the Orcs is that you had a head start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    funny how garrosh seems to think (considering the sound clip) that azeroth is theirs to claim... what about the "we were here first" kind of deal :P? alliance ftw!
    All horde races except orcs where there first.
    All alliance races except draenei there were first.

So it evens out, both sides are equal in there claim to azeroth.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    This may be of interest for everyone...

http://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=date%3A2012-10-11#zones

Dalaran has a new zone on the PTR.
    That's probably Dalaran from the new Scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    funny how garrosh seems to think (considering the sound clip) that azeroth is theirs to claim... what about the "we were here first" kind of deal :P? alliance ftw!
    I'm surprised there's no "Azeroth Anti-Immigration Party".

Well isnt Aethas Sunreaver (k)Ae(l)thas Sun(strider)?

Anyway: Fine if the bitch doesn't want us horde mages in dalaran than so be it. Alliance blood will spill. And I will be more than happy to arcanely annihilate every last member of the 7.

Also, Does Vareesa know of Sylvanas? And vice versa? Will we ever learn the fate of Alleria? Turalyon? They have a son in Honor Hold, and he is a paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    All horde races except orcs where there first.
    All alliance races except draenei there were first.

So it evens out, both sides are equal in there claim to azeroth.
    To relate to that point, my problem with Blizzard on this issue is how they use the "They're aliens" excuse far too much with Draenei, despite the fact one of their two central races is alien. .

i like how some people are trying to say what jaina did wasnt right >_< i mean first the sunreavers build a mana bomb and destroy theramore, then they sneak horde troops into darnasus from a portal IN DALARAN.

i mean if the people who destroyed your home, infiltrated an allys city, and helped kill the boy who was like a son with you would you be like "yeah sure you guise can stayz"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so for all the people saying because varian and jaina thinks anduin is dead it confirms it somehow?

ummm maybe its just me but if i was on a foreign continent in the middle of a war and my enemy thought i died or did kill me and im back to life somehow i wouldnt exactly go running around saying "IM ALIVE IM ALIVE LOOK AT ME IM ALIVE"

did it never cross any of your minds that hes in hiding somewhere? maybe with the celestials or something
    I thought this at first because when I listened to Jaina's audio I was pretty shocked, but after hearing Anduin's sound files he does have a confrontation with Garrosh and it does sound like he's getting murdered.

He could still definitely come back somehow, but I dont think it's any kind of ruse, I think he really was fatally wounded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    It seems "he" is not dead.
    If those sound files are in order, at first she said "bla bla the prince is dead", the second time she is talking to him.

Also:

"the Kirin Tor belongs to the Alliance."

FUCK YEAH!
    Would it be geeky of me to say that I cheered at the Kirin Tor going alliance?

Kinda makes me smile that we used dalarans ports to sneak into enemy citys LOL

Thats the kind of forward thinking you want in a total war it also makes you wonder why nobody has ever thought of doing that before

one mage port behind varians throne one quick knife across his throat game over the end lol

Given this is not the first, but second time sunreavers have betrayed Jaina, it's clear that even if Aethas is innocent he's inept at controlling his own people. Maybe he is innocent, personally I'd sooner think Rommath to be behind it than Aethas, but while Jaina's reaction is harsh I don't think it comes out of nowhere.

As for Anduin, given the title of the achievement The Two Princes, I'm guessing that Wrathion will have something to do with ressing him or something in order to help bring the war to an end.

As for the Horde 'losing' the Kirin Tor keep in mind it was originally an Alliance group. Even in Vanilla they were alliance friendly and horde hostile. The Alliance lost one of its founding kingdoms to neutrality, now we're getting it back.

I wonder if Thrall is still supposed to make an appearance in 5.1, or if that was delayed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i like how some people are trying to say what jaina did wasnt right >_< i mean first the sunreavers build a mana bomb and destroy theramore, then they sneak horde troops into darnasus from a portal IN DALARAN.

i mean if the people who destroyed your home, infiltrated an allys city, and helped kill the boy who was like a son with you would you be like "yeah sure you guise can stayz"
    No, They Didn't. The Sunreavers had nothing to do with that. One lone silvermoon rogue, Thalen Songweaver, posing as a Representative for the sunreavers came to theramore on Aethas's request, but Aethas didn't know that Thalen was a double agent working for Garrosh all along, and was part of Garrosh's plan to destroy theramore. Aethas had nothing to do with it.
    #boycottchina

woah i just realized tyrande called varian high king.

looks like the night elves are the first race to name varian their king in 5.1 in the trials of the high king questline
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Well isnt Aethas Sunreaver (k)Ae(l)thas Sun(strider)?

Anyway: Fine if the bitch doesn't want us horde mages in dalaran than so be it. Alliance blood will spill. And I will be more than happy to arcanely annihilate every last member of the 7.
    Woah! Let's not pin this on Jaina or the other leaders of the Kirin Tor (With one exception ) they're acting out because of a crime.

Aethas dishonoured Dalaran's neutrality by allowing the Horde to use their portal network to infiltrate Darnassus, either by intentionally allowing them through or purposefully turning a blind eye to it, and even if this weren't the case it's become abundantly clear that there is a sizeable portion of the Sunreavers who support the Horde more than the Kirin Tor.
    At this moment in time the Sunreavers cannot be trusted in Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    dunno if serious or not...

Jaina has gone down this path and become more warmongering then Varian, on account of what happened in theramore, those she lost, and now if he is or isn't, believeing Anduin to be dead (he was like a nephew to her), she has gone down the same path she was showing when theramore was destroyed. She's pretty much lost it now.[COLOR="red"]
    I wouldn't say she's lost it, she has simply abandoned any pretense of neutrality. The purge of the Sunrevers might be rather brutal, but the dialogue in question indicates that she at least had the restraint to imprison those who didn't resist instead of massacring them completely.

It's really amazing Dalaran managed to avoid a civil war for as long as it did considering it housed loyal members of both factions. Something like this was bound to happen eventually, and the Alliance was guaranteed to come out on top due to the Sunrevers being horribly outnumbered by the other denizens of Dalaran.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I notice a lot of people are saying things about a third faction.

I believe it's actually going to be the opposite. So far, from what we know, they are really building up the next expansion to be the Legion expansion.

Anduin is supposed to lead both the Horde and Alliance against the Burning Legion.

In this expansion, we're going to kill or placate both Garrosh and Varian. The two main evils. The two that are the ones fueling ALL conflict between the Alliance and Horde.

With both of the leaders defeated, perhaps a peace can be garnered between the two factions. I predict that all barriers will be lifted soon enough between the two, and we will become one Coalition against the biggest threat we have ever faced. No more barriers between the factions. Free to choose your faction at will. Free to talk, to group, etc. As for the mechanics, we can keep PvP as it is. Your chosen faction will still determine who/what you can and cannot kill, but other than that, we will all be merged as one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    :O

Lor'themar: "We may reconsider old alliances".
    But but but i don't want to be an ally...

Can't we all just get along with bunnies, rainbows and unicorns...

LMAO who am i kidding Blood Elf rebellion!!!
    Unleash the Sunwells full power and destroy both the Horde and Alliance >:-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatski View Post

Lor'themar isn't considering that. He made it clear he's prepared to have his people stand alone and he doesn't side with anything Garrosh does, as well as his disgust for the alliance and there bigotry towards his kind.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatski View Post

Compared to Garrosh's mana bombs or anything sha related power now that hes trying to obtain from the sound files obviously, You really wanna go against that power hungry warchief with ours? With those type of weapons?

Hell hes even going to be using demons obviously against the ally or anything for that matter for us to win

He needs to be disposed of and without the ally OUR horde along with ally or in addition to your ''Blood elves'' in your case will be wiped out by his Sha related power or whatever hes trying to do now

Not even your Sunwell can compare to whatever that crazy coo-coo of our ''Warchief'' is thinking